Sustain alpha question

LikeMike

Awards
In the list of ingredients it says it has grape spirits. Is this alcohol?

LikeMike

Awards
This is the liqui-vase version not the transdermal

LikeMike

Awards
I actually never noticed that, will have to ask Eric.
I was planning on starting it today with PCT but would rather wait to find out if it contains alcohol. I dont tolerate alcohol very well at all.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for answer. Lets get drunk off of lv!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was planning on starting it today with PCT but would rather wait to find out if it contains alcohol. I dont tolerate alcohol very well at all.
Well the amount IF indeed it does contain alcohol will be extremely minimal.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I would like to know for sure as well being that I get random drug and alcohol tests for my job

LikeMike

Awards
Just to be clear, i actually make it a priority to consume no alcohol whatsoever. That said i tried to google grape spirits to see what it is and had no luck finding it as an ingredient. I have spent a good deal of money on primordial products i.e. andro hard, mass, bulk and a whole host of pct products and I have always been satisfied with the service and products. At this point i am unable to use the sustain alpha because i have no idea what the ingredient is. I know it is my fault because i should have read the ingredients prior to buying. Clarification on this would be greatly appreciated.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if your worried, then just take sustain alpha TD

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Going to just need to get rid of the two bottles of LV I have, lol. Any takers?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Grape spirits do contain alcohol as they are extracted from grapes --- grape sugar gets fermented and broken down by yeast, into ethanol and carbon dioxide.

The alcohol content evaporates in the mixing process when making sustain alpha --- Noone has ever been buzzed off of sustain alpha.

-Matt

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Grape spirits do contain alcohol as they are extracted from grapes --- grape sugar gets fermented and broken down by yeast, into ethanol and carbon dioxide.

The alcohol content evaporates in the mixing process when making sustain alpha --- Noone has ever been buzzed off of sustain alpha.

-Matt
Ok this may be a dumb question but does it completely get evaporated or will it show up on a test as I am a CDL driver and get random D&A tests, thanks

LikeMike

Awards

-Matt
Thank you.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok this may be a dumb question but does it completely get evaporated or will it show up on a test as I am a CDL driver and get random D&A tests, thanks
Hey my friend -- that is a serious question for me not to answer with 100% certainty.....I will have to further look into this.

-Matt

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Hey my friend -- that is a serious question for me not to answer with 100% certainty.....I will have to further look into this.

-Matt
I'm trying to figure it out as well, whatever u can do would b much appreciated, thanks Matt

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't answer this 100% (for obvious reasons), but I would confidently say that any amount of alcohol still present would be under the amount of detection.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I can't answer this 100% (for obvious reasons), but I would confidently say that any amount of alcohol still present would be under the amount of detection.
I figured the same, probably a little over cautious and I'm sure people laughed at me and that's fine, but being I am the only provider for my family I tend to be over cautious. I appreciate the help guys thanks.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I figured the same, probably a little over cautious and I'm sure people laughed at me and that's fine, but being I am the only provider for my family I tend to be over cautious. I appreciate the help guys thanks.
I am not laughing. You show a mature attitude towards you work and family, that earns respect.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I am not laughing. You show a mature attitude towards you work and family, that earns respect.
Oh no not anyone in particular, just figured it wouldn't show up just wanted some input from the reps so I can learn all I can, I appreciate the kind words!