Androseries in general - AnabolicMinds.com

Androseries in general

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  187 lbs.

Androseries in general

I have been reading a little bit about the androseries because I was considering getting some. I see where people are using it for 8 weeks and you don't necessarily have to use nolva or torem or something along those lines for PCT, which makes me happy. My question, and hopefully a rep has an answer, how long do you have to wait after PCT to run another cycle. I was just curious because with prohormone experience in the past, it was 4 weeks on, 4 weeks pct, then 4 weeks completely off hormones of any kind before even thinking about doing another cycle. I'm guessing these are milder on the body due to the delivery system and I was wondering if it was 8 weeks on, 4 weeks pct and then get into another cycle. Or maybe 8 weeks on 4 weeks pct, and 4 weeks off before another cycle. Thanks for the help gentlemen.

2. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    I have been reading a little bit about the androseries because I was considering getting some. I see where people are using it for 8 weeks and you don't necessarily have to use nolva or torem or something along those lines for PCT, which makes me happy. My question, and hopefully a rep has an answer, how long do you have to wait after PCT to run another cycle. I was just curious because with prohormone experience in the past, it was 4 weeks on, 4 weeks pct, then 4 weeks completely off hormones of any kind before even thinking about doing another cycle. I'm guessing these are milder on the body due to the delivery system and I was wondering if it was 8 weeks on, 4 weeks pct and then get into another cycle. Or maybe 8 weeks on 4 weeks pct, and 4 weeks off before another cycle. Thanks for the help gentlemen.
    Bloodwork will always be your best answer, it is the only verifiable way to prove recovery.

Sans-bloodwork, the guideline to follow is Time On + PCT = Time off. But this is not law, just a "second best" to bloodwork.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

^this
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

•   

4. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Right. Bang it out for 8 weeks and do your PCT. take 3 months off use an nice OTC sup stack pick ya faves, like a good protein, creatine maybe a GDA n natty test booster during your time off and I think u will be just fine.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  187 lbs.

That's what I was thinking. I normally did just 2 cycles a year of ph's. I didn't know since these were a little more advanced with the delivery if it also meant that maybe it cleared the system faster and you could maybe do 3 cycles in a year if you chose to do so. Thanks fellas for the info.
  6. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    That's what I was thinking. I normally did just 2 cycles a year of ph's. I didn't know since these were a little more advanced with the delivery if it also meant that maybe it cleared the system faster and you could maybe do 3 cycles in a year if you chose to do so. Thanks fellas for the info.
    I have a friend that is basically running them 4 weeks on -- 4-6 weeks off. Running the tcf-1/sustain combo at night.

He has the money and gets very demotivated when not "on" as he responds amazingly well to these products. He

plans to go off and on like this for a while and when he is "off" he maintains pretty much all gains. The AndroSeries line is truly unique

in that you can get the best of both worlds --meaning make gains ---KEEP GAINS.

Not get severely shut-down, and are able to cycle frequently.

-Matt
  7. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

I have a friend that is basically running them 4 weeks on -- 4-6 weeks off. Running the tcf-1/sustain combo at night.

He has the money and gets very demotivated when not "on" as he responds amazingly well to these products. He

plans to go off and on like this for a while and when he is "off" he maintains pretty much all gains. The AndroSeries line is truly unique

in that you can get the best of both worlds --meaning make gains ---KEEP GAINS.

Not get severely shut-down, and are able to cycle frequently.

-Matt
    I purchased for 4 bottles.
    I planned to go for 8 weeks on then 4 weeks PCT then off for 2-3 months.

Let me get this correct your buddy is doing 4 week cycles with PCT at night? And then takes 4-6 weeks of and then back on again?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  8. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I purchased for 4 bottles.
    I planned to go for 8 weeks on then 4 weeks PCT then off for 2-3 months.

Let me get this correct your buddy is doing 4 week cycles with PCT at night? And then takes 4-6 weeks of and then back on again?
    Yes. He will dose tcf-1 and sustain at night , while dosing andro in the morning. Then do a pct for 4 weeks, and get back on or wait 2 weeks after pct....

I need to have him commit to blood work to see what affect this will have in his body, but the guy loves being on, and if he must be on OTC style ---- then AndroSeries might be his ONLY answer.

-Matt
  9. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

Yes. He will dose tcf-1 and sustain at night , while dosing andro in the morning. Then do a pct for 4 weeks, and get back on or wait 2 weeks after pct....

I need to have him commit to blood work to see what affect this will have in his body, but the guy loves being on, and if he must be on OTC style ---- then AndroSeries might be his ONLY answer.

-Matt
    I mean all in all it's a high dose of DHEA with a absorption complex.
    I've read you can take DHEA daily, but the suggestions I've read said only 100mg a day or less.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  10. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I mean all in all it's a high dose of DHEA with a absorption complex.
    I've read you can take DHEA daily, but the suggestions I've read said only 100mg a day or less.
    DHEA isomer BEFORE ingestion YES --- But will easily convert to ACTIVE intermediate steroids like androstenediol, dione, 5a-androstAnediol , DHT, etc etc....

That is why these things work --- they CONVERT.

-Matt
  11. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Interesting approach from your buddy, I am curious how he likes this in the long run.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

Similar Forum Threads

1. 30% off AndroSeries
    By Kulper1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 10:46 AM
  2. Androseries ?
    By Kulper1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 09:11 AM