Androseries in general

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I have been reading a little bit about the androseries because I was considering getting some. I see where people are using it for 8 weeks and you don't necessarily have to use nolva or torem or something along those lines for PCT, which makes me happy. My question, and hopefully a rep has an answer, how long do you have to wait after PCT to run another cycle. I was just curious because with prohormone experience in the past, it was 4 weeks on, 4 weeks pct, then 4 weeks completely off hormones of any kind before even thinking about doing another cycle. I'm guessing these are milder on the body due to the delivery system and I was wondering if it was 8 weeks on, 4 weeks pct and then get into another cycle. Or maybe 8 weeks on 4 weeks pct, and 4 weeks off before another cycle. Thanks for the help gentlemen.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been reading a little bit about the androseries because I was considering getting some. I see where people are using it for 8 weeks and you don't necessarily have to use nolva or torem or something along those lines for PCT, which makes me happy. My question, and hopefully a rep has an answer, how long do you have to wait after PCT to run another cycle. I was just curious because with prohormone experience in the past, it was 4 weeks on, 4 weeks pct, then 4 weeks completely off hormones of any kind before even thinking about doing another cycle. I'm guessing these are milder on the body due to the delivery system and I was wondering if it was 8 weeks on, 4 weeks pct and then get into another cycle. Or maybe 8 weeks on 4 weeks pct, and 4 weeks off before another cycle. Thanks for the help gentlemen.
Bloodwork will always be your best answer, it is the only verifiable way to prove recovery.

Sans-bloodwork, the guideline to follow is Time On + PCT = Time off. But this is not law, just a "second best" to bloodwork.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Right. Bang it out for 8 weeks and do your PCT. take 3 months off use an nice OTC sup stack pick ya faves, like a good protein, creatine maybe a GDA n natty test booster during your time off and I think u will be just fine.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
That's what I was thinking. I normally did just 2 cycles a year of ph's. I didn't know since these were a little more advanced with the delivery if it also meant that maybe it cleared the system faster and you could maybe do 3 cycles in a year if you chose to do so. Thanks fellas for the info.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's what I was thinking. I normally did just 2 cycles a year of ph's. I didn't know since these were a little more advanced with the delivery if it also meant that maybe it cleared the system faster and you could maybe do 3 cycles in a year if you chose to do so. Thanks fellas for the info.
I have a friend that is basically running them 4 weeks on -- 4-6 weeks off. Running the tcf-1/sustain combo at night.

He has the money and gets very demotivated when not "on" as he responds amazingly well to these products. He

plans to go off and on like this for a while and when he is "off" he maintains pretty much all gains. The AndroSeries line is truly unique

in that you can get the best of both worlds --meaning make gains ---KEEP GAINS.

Not get severely shut-down, and are able to cycle frequently.

-Matt

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have a friend that is basically running them 4 weeks on -- 4-6 weeks off. Running the tcf-1/sustain combo at night.

He has the money and gets very demotivated when not "on" as he responds amazingly well to these products. He

plans to go off and on like this for a while and when he is "off" he maintains pretty much all gains. The AndroSeries line is truly unique

in that you can get the best of both worlds --meaning make gains ---KEEP GAINS.

Not get severely shut-down, and are able to cycle frequently.

-Matt
I purchased for 4 bottles.
I planned to go for 8 weeks on then 4 weeks PCT then off for 2-3 months.

Let me get this correct your buddy is doing 4 week cycles with PCT at night? And then takes 4-6 weeks of and then back on again?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I purchased for 4 bottles.
I planned to go for 8 weeks on then 4 weeks PCT then off for 2-3 months.

Let me get this correct your buddy is doing 4 week cycles with PCT at night? And then takes 4-6 weeks of and then back on again?
Yes. He will dose tcf-1 and sustain at night , while dosing andro in the morning. Then do a pct for 4 weeks, and get back on or wait 2 weeks after pct....

I need to have him commit to blood work to see what affect this will have in his body, but the guy loves being on, and if he must be on OTC style ---- then AndroSeries might be his ONLY answer.

-Matt

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yes. He will dose tcf-1 and sustain at night , while dosing andro in the morning. Then do a pct for 4 weeks, and get back on or wait 2 weeks after pct....

I need to have him commit to blood work to see what affect this will have in his body, but the guy loves being on, and if he must be on OTC style ---- then AndroSeries might be his ONLY answer.

-Matt
I mean all in all it's a high dose of DHEA with a absorption complex.
I've read you can take DHEA daily, but the suggestions I've read said only 100mg a day or less.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I mean all in all it's a high dose of DHEA with a absorption complex.
I've read you can take DHEA daily, but the suggestions I've read said only 100mg a day or less.
DHEA isomer BEFORE ingestion YES --- But will easily convert to ACTIVE intermediate steroids like androstenediol, dione, 5a-androstAnediol , DHT, etc etc....

That is why these things work --- they CONVERT.

-Matt