8/9 caps of Andromass v2

  1. 8/9 caps of Andromass v2


    So I'm almost 2 weeks into my first bottle. Def going 8 weeks.

    I'll have two more bottles put aside for a 2nd 8 week cycle later this year.
    I am thinking about picking up a 5th bottle and my plan was to dose either 2 or 3 extra caps from that bottle for either the last 4/6 weeks of my cycle and say the rest for my 2nd cycle to increase dosage as well.


    Just wanted opinions on if I did introduce this idea should I do 2 extra caps for a total of 8 or do 9?

    Any benefits/sides just want overall general feedback on this idea.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.


  2. Hmm. My only concerns would be having some wetness control on cycle and the reported lethargy that version two had. Other than that have fun and let us know how it was!
    RecoverBro ELITE

  3. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag
    Hmm. My only concerns would be having some wetness control on cycle and the reported lethargy that version two had. Other than that have fun and let us know how it was!
    Yeah my only concern is if it's work the extra bottle and of I'll see crazier results at 8 or 9 caps a day vs 6... (I can do 4 weeks on each 2 week cycles.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Yeah my only concern is if it's work the extra bottle and of I'll see crazier results at 8 or 9 caps a day vs 6... (I can do 4 weeks on each 2 week cycles.
    More hormone = more gains? I donno. I would think that you could add more if you weren't seeing anything on week 4. From logs I've seen ppl saying it takes time to see strength gains but size comes pretty fast. Other than that unless you see someone like ryamsm taking 9 I'd just stay with 6... Though ryansm is a super responder... Hard to say.

    Reps where are you?! Lol.
    If I was running it I'd save it unless i wasn't seeing anything. That stuff is pricey.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

    More hormone = more gains? I donno. I would think that you could add more if you weren't seeing anything on week 4. From logs I've seen ppl saying it takes time to see strength gains but size comes pretty fast. Other than that unless you see someone like ryamsm taking 9 I'd just stay with 6... Though ryansm is a super responder... Hard to say.

    Reps where are you?! Lol.
    If I was running it I'd save it unless i wasn't seeing anything. That stuff is pricey.
    True...
    U spend mad cash... I saw where Ryan was running 9 then dropped to 8.
    I'm on week 3rd week starting Saturday. 5 more to go
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    True...
    U spend mad cash... I saw where Ryan was running 9 then dropped to 8.
    I'm on week 3rd week starting Saturday. 5 more to go
    I spend quite a bit. But I don't like to waste either.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  7. I'm currently running 8 a day, only ran 6 for the first few days. I would go to 8 if I were u.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  8. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    I'm currently running 8 a day, only ran 6 for the first few days. I would go to 8 if I were u.
    Oh yeah?
    U can't give an opinion on the difference if it's worth the money right? U only ran the 6 for a few days and now ur at 8? How long have u been on it again? What were your gains so far?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    True...
    U spend mad cash... I saw where Ryan was running 9 then dropped to 8.
    I'm on week 3rd week starting Saturday. 5 more to go
    Ryan's dosage though might not always correlate to others. At 300lbs, he is substantially larger than most on this site.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  10. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

    Ryan's dosage though might not always correlate to others. At 300lbs, he is substantially larger than most on this site.
    Thx for pointing that out...
    I roughly 187, I'll stick with the 6 caps a day... I didn't know he weighed so much being on my iPhone I can't really view that... That's def a tip to know...
    Like I said I'll stay at 8 weeks 6 caps a day.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Oh yeah?
    U can't give an opinion on the difference if it's worth the money right? U only ran the 6 for a few days and now ur at 8? How long have u been on it again? What were your gains so far?
    Good call, more or less my opinion was based on info I was givin by others who have ran the product at both doses and found it way more effective to run 8. As you said though being that I only tried the 6 for a few days I really have no ground to stand on with personal experience.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  12. Play it by ear, around this time you should start feeling the muscle fullness and strength should start climbing quickly if not bump the dose!


  13. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Play it by ear, around this time you should start feeling the muscle fullness and strength should start climbing quickly if not bump the dose!
    Right...
    Like I said it's been about 14/15 days...
    I didn't know u were 300 pounds mofo lol.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  14. 300 lbs @ 30% bf! Hahaha
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  15. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    300 lbs @ 30% bf! Hahaha
    Ryan? Naw can't be.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    300 lbs @ 30% bf! Hahaha
    Be careful balla, Ryan might eat you for a pre-workout meal!
    Come check out my Intimidate log! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188653-natandrb-increasing-his.html#post3126262
    Bury me deep where there's no will to be Better than you! -Metallica

  17. Quote Originally Posted by natandrb

    Be careful balla, Ryan might eat you for a pre-workout meal!
    Right
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  18. Ryan > Matt

    I need big boy genetics.

    -Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    300 lbs @ 30% bf! Hahaha
    I'd shoot myself, right now maybe 17, haven't checked lately


  20. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Ryan > Matt

    I need big boy genetics.

    -Matt
    You got me beat in the bb'ing game Matt I have no symmetry and have never seen single digits


  21. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    You got me beat in the bb'ing game Matt I have no symmetry and have never seen single digits
    Hot damn you're 300lbs so u know how to pack on some size lol.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  22. I am willing to increase BF% to 14-15% to reach a STEADY 280.......

    This 260 ish 10% isnt cutting it.....

    The goal is to HIT the weight and STABILIZE IT!

    I want muscle to stick and not simply dissipate after 1 meal is missed --- lol!

    -Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    I am willing to increase BF% to 14-15% to reach a STEADY 280.......

    This 260 ish 10% isnt cutting it.....

    The goal is to HIT the weight and STABILIZE IT!

    I want muscle to stick and not simply dissipate after 1 meal is missed --- lol!

    -Matt
    260 at 10% you must be hella cut bro!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  24. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    I am willing to increase BF% to 14-15% to reach a STEADY 280.......

    This 260 ish 10% isnt cutting it.....

    The goal is to HIT the weight and STABILIZE IT!

    I want muscle to stick and not simply dissipate after 1 meal is missed --- lol!

    -Matt
    Matt, you may wanna crunch those goal numbers of yours. Right now you're about 234 lean weight.
    At 280 and ~15% you'd be 240 lean weight. You really wanna gain 20 lbs, 6 of which is muscle?
    Come check out my Intimidate log! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188653-natandrb-increasing-his.html#post3126262
    Bury me deep where there's no will to be Better than you! -Metallica

  25. Quote Originally Posted by natandrb View Post
    Matt, you may wanna crunch those goal numbers of yours. Right now you're about 234 lean weight.
    At 280 and ~15% you'd be 240 lean weight. You really wanna gain 20 lbs, 6 of which is muscle?
    Lol, I was pulling numbers up real quick.....I am not sure what will be the end measurements, but I guess the whole point is I want to hold a heavier body weight for a prolong period of time....I want to be able to have a bad day of eating and NOT losing 8 lbs...

    Maybe I can get to 270 at a decent BF% ----who knows, but someone I look up to said something that stood out...

    "your getting big as sh!t, but remember, you want to be BETTER, not just bigger." He basically meant bring up my weaknesses and balance my body out ----- not just be a bigger version of my exact self......I need more lower body mass.

    Bigger isn;t better -- better is BETTER.

    -Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    "your getting big as sh!t, but remember, you want to be BETTER, not just bigger." He basically meant bring up my weaknesses and balance my body out ----- not just be a bigger version of my exact self......I need more lower body mass.

    Bigger isn;t better -- better is BETTER.

    -Matt
    Well said.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  27. I must say, that I can tell this stuff kicks in at the end of the 1st bottle... its a shame I doesnt kick in sooner at least 4 me.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-18-2011, 10:25 PM
  2. Replies: 94
    Last Post: 11-18-2011, 08:59 PM
  3. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 11:18 PM
Log in
Log in