8/9 caps of Andromass v2

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So I'm almost 2 weeks into my first bottle. Def going 8 weeks.

I'll have two more bottles put aside for a 2nd 8 week cycle later this year.
I am thinking about picking up a 5th bottle and my plan was to dose either 2 or 3 extra caps from that bottle for either the last 4/6 weeks of my cycle and say the rest for my 2nd cycle to increase dosage as well.

Just wanted opinions on if I did introduce this idea should I do 2 extra caps for a total of 8 or do 9?

Any benefits/sides just want overall general feedback on this idea.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm. My only concerns would be having some wetness control on cycle and the reported lethargy that version two had. Other than that have fun and let us know how it was!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hmm. My only concerns would be having some wetness control on cycle and the reported lethargy that version two had. Other than that have fun and let us know how it was!
Yeah my only concern is if it's work the extra bottle and of I'll see crazier results at 8 or 9 caps a day vs 6... (I can do 4 weeks on each 2 week cycles.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah my only concern is if it's work the extra bottle and of I'll see crazier results at 8 or 9 caps a day vs 6... (I can do 4 weeks on each 2 week cycles.
More hormone = more gains? I donno. I would think that you could add more if you weren't seeing anything on week 4. From logs I've seen ppl saying it takes time to see strength gains but size comes pretty fast. Other than that unless you see someone like ryamsm taking 9 I'd just stay with 6... Though ryansm is a super responder... Hard to say.

Reps where are you?! Lol.
If I was running it I'd save it unless i wasn't seeing anything. That stuff is pricey.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
More hormone = more gains? I donno. I would think that you could add more if you weren't seeing anything on week 4. From logs I've seen ppl saying it takes time to see strength gains but size comes pretty fast. Other than that unless you see someone like ryamsm taking 9 I'd just stay with 6... Though ryansm is a super responder... Hard to say.

Reps where are you?! Lol.
If I was running it I'd save it unless i wasn't seeing anything. That stuff is pricey.
True...
U spend mad cash... I saw where Ryan was running 9 then dropped to 8.
I'm on week 3rd week starting Saturday. 5 more to go :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True...
I spend quite a bit. But I don't like to waste either. ;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm currently running 8 a day, only ran 6 for the first few days. I would go to 8 if I were u.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm currently running 8 a day, only ran 6 for the first few days. I would go to 8 if I were u.
Oh yeah?
U can't give an opinion on the difference if it's worth the money right? U only ran the 6 for a few days and now ur at 8? How long have u been on it again? What were your gains so far?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True...
Ryan's dosage though might not always correlate to others. At 300lbs, he is substantially larger than most on this site.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ryan's dosage though might not always correlate to others. At 300lbs, he is substantially larger than most on this site.
Thx for pointing that out...
I roughly 187, I'll stick with the 6 caps a day... I didn't know he weighed so much being on my iPhone I can't really view that... That's def a tip to know...
Like I said I'll stay at 8 weeks 6 caps a day.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yeah?
U can't give an opinion on the difference if it's worth the money right? U only ran the 6 for a few days and now ur at 8? How long have u been on it again? What were your gains so far?
Good call, more or less my opinion was based on info I was givin by others who have ran the product at both doses and found it way more effective to run 8. As you said though being that I only tried the 6 for a few days I really have no ground to stand on with personal experience.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Play it by ear, around this time you should start feeling the muscle fullness and strength should start climbing quickly if not bump the dose!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Play it by ear, around this time you should start feeling the muscle fullness and strength should start climbing quickly if not bump the dose!
Right...
Like I said it's been about 14/15 days...
I didn't know u were 300 pounds mofo lol.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
natandrb

natandrb

Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You got me beat in the bb'ing game Matt:) I have no symmetry and have never seen single digits
Hot damn you're 300lbs so u know how to pack on some size lol.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am willing to increase BF% to 14-15% to reach a STEADY 280.......

This 260 ish 10% isnt cutting it.....

The goal is to HIT the weight and STABILIZE IT!

I want muscle to stick and not simply dissipate after 1 meal is missed --- lol!

-Matt

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

-Matt
260 at 10% you must be hella cut bro!

natandrb

natandrb

Awards

-Matt
Matt, you may wanna crunch those goal numbers of yours. Right now you're about 234 lean weight.
At 280 and ~15% you'd be 240 lean weight. You really wanna gain 20 lbs, 6 of which is muscle?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Matt, you may wanna crunch those goal numbers of yours. Right now you're about 234 lean weight.
At 280 and ~15% you'd be 240 lean weight. You really wanna gain 20 lbs, 6 of which is muscle?
Lol, I was pulling numbers up real quick.....I am not sure what will be the end measurements, but I guess the whole point is I want to hold a heavier body weight for a prolong period of time....I want to be able to have a bad day of eating and NOT losing 8 lbs...

Maybe I can get to 270 at a decent BF% ----who knows, but someone I look up to said something that stood out...

"your getting big as sh!t, but remember, you want to be BETTER, not just bigger." He basically meant bring up my weaknesses and balance my body out ----- not just be a bigger version of my exact self......I need more lower body mass.

Bigger isn;t better -- better is BETTER.

-Matt

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"your getting big as sh!t, but remember, you want to be BETTER, not just bigger." He basically meant bring up my weaknesses and balance my body out ----- not just be a bigger version of my exact self......I need more lower body mass.

Bigger isn;t better -- better is BETTER.

-Matt
Well said.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I must say, that I can tell this stuff kicks in at the end of the 1st bottle... its a shame I doesnt kick in sooner at least 4 me.