Color of tabs

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have 3 bottles of AndroMass v2...

One bottle has blue/black tab and the other appears to be all back?

Would this be correct or is something wrong?

The expiration dates are off on my other two bottles vs. What the label says on the box and bottle.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
It wasn't u R1...

I did a google search guess that part is normal.
They change from the blue caps to all transparent... So that should be cool.

The only other thing is the exp. Dates don't match but that's not the sellers fault, just PP probably tagged it wrong. It's only 2 months off so it just struck curiosity.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You guys be sellin' and tradin' PH's like mofos around here lol. we gotta find out who the 'other guy' that sold him stuff is I guess. neg rep his azz!
Naw....
I checked everything out. All appears normal besides the exp. Dates not matching...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys be sellin' and tradin' PH's like mofos around here lol. we gotta find out who the 'other guy' that sold him stuff is I guess. neg rep his azz!
another day another dolla

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahahaha. and idk how PP works, but it the bottles could be fine, just one is a bit older than the other. nbd

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
hahahaha. and idk how PP works, but it the bottles could be fine, just one is a bit older than the other. nbd
Right sure they r fine. My label on the bottles says exp on 6/2013 and on the box it's says 9/2013. Not a big deal just wonder why it doesn't match. The bottle u sent me everything matches up. It's not like I'm not going to use them lol.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
If anybody sells one of us fake androseries? We will neg rep them into oblivion......or as mike tyson said "bolivian" LMFAO....
lol...
My bottle had a cool little brochure insert in it :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
yeah the AH V3 has the booklet inside of the box....that is where I got the 360 grams of protein idea...they told me to do that. So when my kidneys fall out? I can sue LOL......
Yeah wonder how the new booklet is different than the old on....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have two different lots of the product. We used to use the multi colored tab, then switched over to the new ones. Both are just as good.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You have two different lots of the product. We used to use the multi colored tab, then switched over to the new ones. Both are just as good.
Thx :)