Best way to run my androdrive

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I just have not kept up with the newer androseries. Lot of trash talking over it and I just avoided it. Well I came up on a good deal and picked up 3 bottles of androdrive. I am am working on dropping some bodyfat. Not an all out cut but shedding a few pounds. I am currently sitting at 250lbs. I lift 4 - 5 days a week and do an hour of cardio 4 times a week. I was looking for some feedback on best way to run it and possible stacks. I am currently running 9 caps of alphamass a day. Not sure if I should add in the andro drive or wait. What other things I have I am considering is 11oxo, s4, trenavar, katandrol, boladrol. No I am not saying I am stacking them all, just wondering what may me good to mix into my androdrive cycle

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Honestly I just have not kept up with the newer androseries. Lot of trash talking over it and I just avoided it. Well I came up on a good deal and picked up 3 bottles of androdrive. I am am working on dropping some bodyfat. Not an all out cut but shedding a few pounds. I am currently sitting at 250lbs. I lift 4 - 5 days a week and do an hour of cardio 4 times a week. I was looking for some feedback on best way to run it and possible stacks. I am currently running 9 caps of alphamass a day. Not sure if I should add in the andro drive or wait. What other things I have I am considering is 11oxo, s4, trenavar, katandrol, boladrol. No I am not saying I am stacking them all, just wondering what may me good to mix into my androdrive cycle
Honestly, the AndroDrive would compliment any of the above mentioned compounds. I would choose which you want to run out of those, and add the drive on to it.