Best way to run my androdrive

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Best way to run my androdrive

Honestly I just have not kept up with the newer androseries. Lot of trash talking over it and I just avoided it. Well I came up on a good deal and picked up 3 bottles of androdrive. I am am working on dropping some bodyfat. Not an all out cut but shedding a few pounds. I am currently sitting at 250lbs. I lift 4 - 5 days a week and do an hour of cardio 4 times a week. I was looking for some feedback on best way to run it and possible stacks. I am currently running 9 caps of alphamass a day. Not sure if I should add in the andro drive or wait. What other things I have I am considering is 11oxo, s4, trenavar, katandrol, boladrol. No I am not saying I am stacking them all, just wondering what may me good to mix into my androdrive cycle

2. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    Honestly I just have not kept up with the newer androseries. Lot of trash talking over it and I just avoided it. Well I came up on a good deal and picked up 3 bottles of androdrive. I am am working on dropping some bodyfat. Not an all out cut but shedding a few pounds. I am currently sitting at 250lbs. I lift 4 - 5 days a week and do an hour of cardio 4 times a week. I was looking for some feedback on best way to run it and possible stacks. I am currently running 9 caps of alphamass a day. Not sure if I should add in the andro drive or wait. What other things I have I am considering is 11oxo, s4, trenavar, katandrol, boladrol. No I am not saying I am stacking them all, just wondering what may me good to mix into my androdrive cycle
    Honestly, the AndroDrive would compliment any of the above mentioned compounds. I would choose which you want to run out of those, and add the drive on to it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

Similar Forum Threads

1. Want to log a bottle of AndroDrive?!
    By ryansm in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 01-15-2012, 04:25 PM