Andro Lean/Hard/Mass together in one stack

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I was curious about how a stack of these three might work together as opposed to the usual high dose of one plus lower dose of a 2nd AS product. usually its 6+3 with two AS products. What about these three, 3+3+3 for say six weeks (or 4+4+4 if one is so inclined) with Lean/Hard/Mass? Not sure if they should all even be used at the same time. seems you would have all the bases covered as far as anabolic/androgenic, hardness/vascularity, cortisol control/thermogenic etc...Bulk may not fit in with this scheme but I thought Mass might?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Androlean + androhard

Or

Androhard + andromass

I dont see the point of stacking all three

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Androlean + androhard

Or

Androhard + andromass

I dont see the point of stacking all three
that is what I intended on doing.....AH solo 8 weeks (only thing available at the time last month in V3 that I was interested in), then AH/AL combo for 8 weeks (back to back no time off) then PCT. But I figured the trio might work, nobody has brought it up as far as what I have read...so I was curious about opinions on it.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe Eric stated the three could be used together, but I have not seen someone do it yet. My personal opinion is to set one goal for a cycle and go with it. I like the plans you listed above.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
U want what every1 wants to be lean stomach, huge and jacked/ripped lol.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
I say go for it man. There is no set in stone stacks... Just run whatever you think will fit your goals.

At the very end of this year i'm going to run 6 Mass, 3 Lean, 2 Drive, 2 Hard. It's not set in stone with the dosages because i'll probably increase the lean and throw in 11 oxo at 800mg a day... Prob gonna be a 10 Week stack.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I say go for it man. There is no set in stone stacks... Just run whatever you think will fit your goals.

At the very end of this year i'm going to run 6 Mass, 3 Lean, 2 Drive, 2 Hard. It's not set in stone with the dosages because i'll probably increase the lean and throw in 11 oxo at 800mg a day... Prob gonna be a 10 Week stack.
that is pretty similar....I don't know about taking that many of these V3 pills though....I think PP rep ryan was saying he got super pumped and couldn't work out right at like 8 or 9 total per day (I think mass or mix of mass with something else).....I've been getting pumps on the smaller bodyparts that make me stop 2 or 3 reps less than the previous workout myself on only 6 per day. These seem pretty potent, I guess it depends what your body can handle. Also i suppose the hard/lean/mass will affect you differently....probably best to run each solo and see what your comfort zone is with each before stacking. Or just jump right into a big stack lol.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I believe Eric stated the three could be used together, but I have not seen someone do it yet. My personal opinion is to set one goal for a cycle and go with it. I like the plans you listed above.
It seems logical, like aaron says get all the effects in one lol. I mean if you take a test-like substance, a hardener/vascularity substance, and something that is essentially a thermogenic and cortisol blocker.....they are all acting on different levels to an extent. people do it with AS stacks all the time....like test + winny or masteron + clen and whatever else. I will be assessing my tolerance for each separately before doing anything crazy though....like I said these seem pretty potent.