Just pulled the trigger

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
I've been feeling that itch lately, and I just ordered 2AM, 1AH, the TRS, CLA, and some liver juice; I just happen to have a couple days of ultradrol left ;) Should be a nice kickstart!

I really hope this stuff is worth the sticker price, but I've had good luck with your products in the past and I expect nothing but the best. Aiming for a nice lean bulk. AH V1 was great for me so I should be on cloud nine with this cycle.
Should be fun!
:djparty:​

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've been feeling that itch lately, and I just ordered 2AM, 1AH, the TRS, CLA, and some liver juice; I just happen to have a couple days of ultradrol left ;) Should be a nice kickstart!

I really hope this stuff is worth the sticker price, but I've had good luck with your products in the past and I expect nothing but the best. Aiming for a nice lean bulk. AH V1 was great for me so I should be on cloud nine with this cycle.
Should be fun!:djparty:
AM v2 or v3?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
natandrb

natandrb

Awards
V3, got it just in time for primordial's site for the 40% off sale. Lets ring in the new year the right way!

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
i saw this thread and LOL'ed.

When i say i just pulled the trigger (especially on new years) it usually means i put my finger down my throat and vomited all over the place

glad you didnt do that.

enjoy

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
i saw this thread and LOL'ed.

When i say i just pulled the trigger (especially on new years) it usually means i put my finger down my throat and vomited all over the place

glad you didnt do that.

enjoy
To me it means u shot a gun..... :run:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
boom, boom, kaboom lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Smokey8766 Injury / Rehab 37
Supplements 9
enhanced Injury / Rehab 9