Androbulk with mass or hard?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Just curious if you recommend one or the other and why?

Starting feb I plan on running 8 weeks of bulk but with this sale was thinking of adding either hard or mass at 3 caps a day on top of bulk at 6 caps a day

I don't want much water retention and strength is important too, but I also had prior hair loss in the past which I have managed to reverse, just looking for opinions

Diet will be 40/40/20 or 50/30/20 with DC training, cals will start at 500-750 above maintenance and likely increased from there depending on gains

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Ok so trying to buy mass or hard, any recommendations?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If strength is important, then you'll want the water retention. IMO, run the AB solo so you can get an accurate feel of how your body reacts to it.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
If strength is important, then you'll want the water retention. IMO, run the AB solo so you can get an accurate feel of how your body reacts to it.
For some reason I really want to stack it, maybe go 4 weeks solo the add to it last 4 weeks

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
correct me if im wrong, but AM has some AH in it, so i would run AM, assuming your trying to bulk

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
correct me if im wrong, but AM has some AH in it, so i would run AM, assuming your trying to bulk
I am trying to bulk, but I like to lean bulk, no sloppiness, so I was thinking hard, but now I'm being told just run solo, I dunno man

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
personally Id do bulk with hard. You already have 4-dhea in bulk and it is also in andromass. Id just do a full or half dose of hard in addition to the full dose off bulk.

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
Androbulk from my understanding will give "wet gains"... so it would make sense that adding AndroHard would be ideal, right? Although on the Primordial website it suggests the ultimate mass stack is 2 androbulks + 1 andromass.... ??

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Androbulk from my understanding will give "wet gains"... so it would make sense that adding AndroHard would be ideal, right? Although on the Primordial website it suggests the ultimate mass stack is 2 androbulks + 1 andromass.... ??

I'm confused as well. I want to lean bulk, so androbulk is out of the question, too wet. So taking andromass and androhard would be useless? Would be better Androhard and Androlean and drive for lean bulk?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Well I'll be doing bulk with hard, so we'll see how it works out

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

LikeMike

Awards
What's your pct look like? I'm thinking of doing mass at 6 caps a day with bulk at 3 caps a day.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even if it's just a weekly review, any feedback is helpful.