Androseries product for 8+ weeks

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
What would be the cost/benefit to running an androseries product for greater than 8 weeks? like oral PH's would results taper off and you would lose progress after more than 8 weeks? is it dangerous to run a product such as androhard for 12 or even 16 weeks? I am just trying to see what additional benefits could be gained from a 12 week cycle vs a 8 week cycle and what would be any additional risks. Is it worth trying a 12 week cycle if money is available or is 8 weeks the most that is recommended?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Androhard is very, very mild and can be run for an extended period of time. The others, however, should not be run for that length of time.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the input a 12 or 16 week cycle of androhard sounds very intriguing. If doing a 12 or 16 week androhard cycle would it be a bad idea to end it with the last 4 - 6 weeks of the cycle being combined with a mild methylated PH for a more anabolic effect?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could easily kickstart or cap with a methyl.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like Matt Porters idea of Blast/Cruising by running 12 caps of andros a day for 8 weeks or so, then cruising on 4-6 caps a day for 6 weeks, then pct.
I might consider something like that, but 6 caps a day for the first 4 weeks, kicked with superdrol, then up it to 12 for the remainder of the blast period.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Androhard is very, very mild and can be run for an extended period of time. The others, however, should not be run for that length of time.
Which version are we talking here?

v3 mass adds in a lot of "hard"

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
v3. Since v2 has been discontinued, I don't make recommendations based upon that version.
Had to ask.

ppl still have it & are using.

Either way we know now ;)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like Matt Porters idea of Blast/Cruising by running 12 caps of andros a day for 8 weeks or so, then cruising on 4-6 caps a day for 6 weeks, then pct.
I might consider something like that, but 6 caps a day for the first 4 weeks, kicked with superdrol, then up it to 12 for the remainder of the blast period.
That sounds intense :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
As a company rep, I am not sure what I am allowed to say in response to that lol!
Yeah we need to know...
Is 8 weeks cool? I guess it is, it's listed ok the PP website.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yes, as a company we officially endorse 8 week cycles thanks to the reduced suppression seen with v3.
Yeah HTS, but I'm talking v2...?
Is it the same thing?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What were your gains?
I'd have to remember, its been awhile lol. If I recall, I cut to low 90s (like 90/91) and bulked up to 205. I kick started with low dose Oral Turinabol (which didn't do much as it was dosed too low) and closed out with epi, which leaned me out a bit. The 15ish lbs was GOOD weight.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So you're giving me the green light? :p
I like to "theorize" different protocols. I wont directly recommend them, but I like to strike up food for thought.

That Blast Cruise scheme could be reserved for more advanced users.....

Another theory --- if a person was dead set on cycling 12-16 weeks I would 100% SWITCH THE COMPOUNDS around!

Example --

weeks 1-6 AndroMass/AndroBulk

Weeks 6-12 AndroMass/AndroLean

Weeks 12-16 AndroBulk/AndroHard

JUST AN EXAMPLE folks :)

-Matt

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just like when using AAS --- you constantly should switch compounds when going on for prolong period of time.

It breaks through plateau's and never gives the body to become complacent.

-Matt

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like to "theorize" different protocols. I wont directly recommend them, but I like to strike up food for thought.

That Blast Cruise scheme could be reserved for more advanced users.....

Another theory --- if a person was dead set on cycling 12-16 weeks I would 100% SWITCH THE COMPOUNDS around!

Example --

weeks 1-6 AndroMass/AndroBulk

Weeks 6-12 AndroMass/AndroLean

Weeks 12-16 AndroBulk/AndroHard

JUST AN EXAMPLE folks :)

-Matt
I have been liking all of these ideas...next cycle isn't til late feb so who knows...

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just like when using AAS --- you constantly should switch compounds when going on for prolong period of time.

It breaks through plateau's and never gives the body to become complacent.

-Matt
I generally agree with this as well. I like to build my cycles in stages, and usually each "stage" has it's unique feel.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I generally agree with this as well. I like to build my cycles in stages, and usually each "stage" has it's unique feel.
A common AAS scheme would be something like this ---

1-8 weeks --- test enanthate
deca dura

8-16 weeks--Sustanon
EQ
tren enan
Then off --- if you aren't a competitor and want to regain testicular function

That would be for mass or off-season...slow compounds.

-Matt

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A common AAS scheme would be something like this ---

1-8 weeks --- test enanthate
deca dura

8-16 weeks--Sustanon
EQ
tren enan
Then off --- if you aren't a competitor and want to regain testicular function

That would be for mass or off-season...slow compounds.

-Matt
or not have a heart attack lol

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well a competitor would usually tune down the dosage to a "cruise" stage.
Very good John!

Someone's been learning what the cult of bodybuilding is really about!!! Without hormones --- there is no bodybuilding.

-Matt

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The idea of a spending that much money is crazy to me... but I know some guys will never pin so this is an acceptable alternative.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think this stuff does kick in around day 25.
It's a same not sooner...
About to start the other half of my 4 weeks :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then how do people put on 10 pounds in four weeks

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Then how do people put on 10 pounds in four weeks
Sorry...
Strength picked up at the end. Size was gradual. I don't think it was 10 pounds for me more like 5-7 some where around there.... Strength picked up in the last day or 2 :)

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You follow enough BigA/Gh15/the like, you get to know whats really going down....
The Bodybuilding cult will forever change come March 2012 --- when the new website goes live.......

Should be interesting, by the way --I have an Elf using AndroHard, if AndroHard gets GH15 approved.....Game Over for everyone else. hhaah

-Matt

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
The Bodybuilding cult will forever change come March 2012 --- when the new website goes live.......

Should be interesting, by the way --I have an Elf using AndroHard, if AndroHard gets GH15 approved.....Game Over for everyone else. hhaah

-Matt
What new site? What's GH15?

cdsfx

Awards
Ordered two bottles of Andromass V3. Will be heading for the high blasting zone. 6/9/12/12/12! Took Andromass v2 and Androhard v2 last year for 4 weeks and very much enjoyed it with the exception of the loss of libido. Hoping this will yeild even better results. Any thoughts and advice would be appreciated Reps!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ordered two bottles of Andromass V3. Will be heading for the high blasting zone. 6/9/12/12/12! Took Andromass v2 and Androhard v2 last year for 4 weeks and very much enjoyed it with the exception of the loss of libido. Hoping this will yeild even better results. Any thoughts and advice would be appreciated Reps!
Yeah I 4 weeks I don't think u see too much from mass v2... At the end of 4 is where it heats up

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw logs of v2 on here for 4 weeks and saw decent gains

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I saw logs of v2 on here for 4 weeks and saw decent gains
Yeah... Ya know every1 responds differently.

I sure packed on some size that's for sure

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards