Androseries product for 8+ weeks

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I think this stuff does kick in around day 25.
    It's a same not sooner...
    About to start the other half of my 4 weeks
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

2. Strength or size?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    Strength or size?
    Both
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

4. Then how do people put on 10 pounds in four weeks

5. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    Then how do people put on 10 pounds in four weeks
    Sorry...
    Strength picked up at the end. Size was gradual. I don't think it was 10 pounds for me more like 5-7 some where around there.... Strength picked up in the last day or 2
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    You follow enough BigA/Gh15/the like, you get to know whats really going down....
    The Bodybuilding cult will forever change come March 2012 --- when the new website goes live.......

Should be interesting, by the way --I have an Elf using AndroHard, if AndroHard gets GH15 approved.....Game Over for everyone else. hhaah

-Matt

7. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

The Bodybuilding cult will forever change come March 2012 --- when the new website goes live.......

Should be interesting, by the way --I have an Elf using AndroHard, if AndroHard gets GH15 approved.....Game Over for everyone else. hhaah

-Matt
    What new site? What's GH15?

8. Quote Originally Posted by kc777

What new site? What's GH15?
    Probably a bb circle of competitors.
    But yea if it catches on pro level, then the andro series has broken into the top.
    RecoverBro ELITE

9. Ordered two bottles of Andromass V3. Will be heading for the high blasting zone. 6/9/12/12/12! Took Andromass v2 and Androhard v2 last year for 4 weeks and very much enjoyed it with the exception of the loss of libido. Hoping this will yeild even better results. Any thoughts and advice would be appreciated Reps!

10. Quote Originally Posted by cdsfx
    Ordered two bottles of Andromass V3. Will be heading for the high blasting zone. 6/9/12/12/12! Took Andromass v2 and Androhard v2 last year for 4 weeks and very much enjoyed it with the exception of the loss of libido. Hoping this will yeild even better results. Any thoughts and advice would be appreciated Reps!
    Yeah I 4 weeks I don't think u see too much from mass v2... At the end of 4 is where it heats up

11. Hey Matt Porter, any chance you could take a look at my thread? I'm not getting many responses and I'd love to hear from someone with extensive experience. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

AndorMass/AndroHard Cycle Help

12. I saw logs of v2 on here for 4 weeks and saw decent gains

13. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    I saw logs of v2 on here for 4 weeks and saw decent gains
    Yeah... Ya know every1 responds differently.

I sure packed on some size that's for sure

14. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Yeah... Ya know every1 responds differently.

I sure packed on some size that's for sure
    Did you run anything with the AM?

15. Quote Originally Posted by kc777

Did you run anything with the AM?
    Stacking decavol with mine

16. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Stacking decavol with mine
    Nice
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Product - E-911 Coming in 2 weeks...
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 08:40 PM
  2. LG BCAA/EAA Product Coming in Three Weeks
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 04:49 PM