Androseries product for 8+ weeks

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    A common AAS scheme would be something like this ---

    1-8 weeks --- test enanthate
    deca dura

    8-16 weeks--Sustanon
    EQ
    tren enan
    Then off --- if you aren't a competitor and want to regain testicular function

    That would be for mass or off-season...slow compounds.

    -Matt
    or not have a heart attack lol
    Performax Labs Product Specialist



  2. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    or not have a heart attack lol
    well a competitor would usually tune down the dosage to a "cruise" stage.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    well a competitor would usually tune down the dosage to a "cruise" stage.
    Very good John!

    Someone's been learning what the cult of bodybuilding is really about!!! Without hormones --- there is no bodybuilding.

    -Matt

  4. The idea of a spending that much money is crazy to me... but I know some guys will never pin so this is an acceptable alternative.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Very good John!

    Someone's been learning what the cult of bodybuilding is really about!!! Without hormones --- there is no bodybuilding.

    -Matt
    You follow enough BigA/Gh15/the like, you get to know whats really going down....
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   
       


  6. I think this stuff does kick in around day 25.
    It's a same not sooner...
    About to start the other half of my 4 weeks
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  7. Strength or size?
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  8. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    Strength or size?
    Both
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  9. Then how do people put on 10 pounds in four weeks
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  10. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    Then how do people put on 10 pounds in four weeks
    Sorry...
    Strength picked up at the end. Size was gradual. I don't think it was 10 pounds for me more like 5-7 some where around there.... Strength picked up in the last day or 2
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    You follow enough BigA/Gh15/the like, you get to know whats really going down....
    The Bodybuilding cult will forever change come March 2012 --- when the new website goes live.......

    Should be interesting, by the way --I have an Elf using AndroHard, if AndroHard gets GH15 approved.....Game Over for everyone else. hhaah


    -Matt

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

    The Bodybuilding cult will forever change come March 2012 --- when the new website goes live.......

    Should be interesting, by the way --I have an Elf using AndroHard, if AndroHard gets GH15 approved.....Game Over for everyone else. hhaah

    -Matt
    What new site? What's GH15?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by kc777

    What new site? What's GH15?
    Probably a bb circle of competitors.
    But yea if it catches on pro level, then the andro series has broken into the top.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  14. Ordered two bottles of Andromass V3. Will be heading for the high blasting zone. 6/9/12/12/12! Took Andromass v2 and Androhard v2 last year for 4 weeks and very much enjoyed it with the exception of the loss of libido. Hoping this will yeild even better results. Any thoughts and advice would be appreciated Reps!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by cdsfx
    Ordered two bottles of Andromass V3. Will be heading for the high blasting zone. 6/9/12/12/12! Took Andromass v2 and Androhard v2 last year for 4 weeks and very much enjoyed it with the exception of the loss of libido. Hoping this will yeild even better results. Any thoughts and advice would be appreciated Reps!
    Yeah I 4 weeks I don't think u see too much from mass v2... At the end of 4 is where it heats up
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  16. Hey Matt Porter, any chance you could take a look at my thread? I'm not getting many responses and I'd love to hear from someone with extensive experience. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

    AndorMass/AndroHard Cycle Help

  17. I saw logs of v2 on here for 4 weeks and saw decent gains
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  18. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    I saw logs of v2 on here for 4 weeks and saw decent gains
    Yeah... Ya know every1 responds differently.

    I sure packed on some size that's for sure
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Yeah... Ya know every1 responds differently.

    I sure packed on some size that's for sure
    Did you run anything with the AM?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by kc777

    Did you run anything with the AM?
    Stacking decavol with mine
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Stacking decavol with mine
    Nice
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New Product - E-911 Coming in 2 weeks...
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 09:40 PM
  2. LG BCAA/EAA Product Coming in Three Weeks
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 05:49 PM
Log in
Log in