AndroMass v3 1st time user

A

ALopezJr

Awards
Just placed a order for a bottle of AndroMass v3. I plan on running 6 pills a day for 4 weeks. I currently have 2 bottles of Triazole, 2 bottles of Activate Xtreme, and a bottle of Reversitol v2 laying around; are these good enough for a PCT? Thanks for any help you can provide.

A

ALopezJr

Awards
Or would 4 caps a day for 6 weeks be better?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd prefer the 6 caps for 4 weeks. As for PCT, hopefully someone more familiar with those products can chime in.

A

ALopezJr

Awards
I'd prefer the 6 caps for 4 weeks. As for PCT, hopefully someone more familiar with those products can chime in.
I got a second bottle and will be doing 8 weeks @ 6 caps now. Currently on a 30 day cut, once I am done I will run this and log it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Triazole is an AI and not a sole PCT. Activate, although a bad ass product, is not something I would use in PCT.

A

ALopezJr

Awards
This was my plan:

Week 1-4: AndroMass
Week 5-8: AndroMass/Triazole/Activate/DAA
Week 9-10: Triazole/Activate/DAA
Week 11-12: Triazole/Activate

What would you recommend changing?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This was my plan:

Week 1-4: AndroMass
Week 5-8: AndroMass/Triazole/Activate/DAA
Week 9-10: Triazole/Activate/DAA
Week 11-12: Triazole/Activate

What would you recommend changing?
Start DAA on week 8 (last week of the cycle) and run it for 3-4 weeks, preferably 4 weeks. Triazole you can keep, but you'll need something else instead of the Activate for your PCT.

A

ALopezJr

Awards
Start DAA on week 8 (last week of the cycle) and run it for 3-4 weeks, preferably 4 weeks. Triazole you can keep, but you'll need something else instead of the Activate for your PCT.
I have a bottle of iForce Reversitol Regulator v2, a tub of AI Cycle Support, and a couple bottles of PES Erase laying around. Would you recommend any of these as a replacement?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle support is a health supplement that should be used, but not a direct PCT supplement. The other two will not work as a replacement.

A

ALopezJr

Awards
Cycle support is a health supplement that should be used, but not a direct PCT supplement. The other two will not work as a replacement.
What do you recommend to replace Activate?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i finally gave in and i think im going to run andromass during the summer. not sure if ill use Nolva as PCT or ill just do Sustain Alpha TD + Lit Up (DAA) + Toco 8 or Free Test

A

ALopezJr

Awards
i finally gave in and i think im going to run andromass during the summer. not sure if ill use Nolva as PCT or ill just do Sustain Alpha TD + Lit Up (DAA) + Toco 8 or Free Test
It took me a while, but decided to give it a shot. Just working on the PCT part now. Money is getting a little tight now a days.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That looks like too much for a natty pct actually.
Reversitol V2 is a solid pct. There are logs all around here on it, and it is my otc pct of choice. Of course, when I'm done with it, I would hop on some DAA and a low dosed AI.
Consider using the Activate+DAA starting after yourtest PCT if you go with Rev V2, and in that same case, hold off on the Triazole til after PCT as well.
The TRS stack would work as well.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help, any coupons for the Sustain Alpha? Money is a little tight now.
NEWYEAR40 , NEWYEAR25 and NEWYEAR15 at checkout will save you on all products...

Remember -- when the sales are NOT happening at the Pp site -- visit retailers like Prohormone warehouse.com

Lockoutsupps.com , Orbitnutrition etc....

Also ---

I have been wanting someone to dose TCf + Sustain Alpha before bed to further increase endogenous LH and FSH signaling while ON CYCLE to transition into an even easier PCT....

Dose Andro in morning
Dose TCF-1 , Sustain at night

Keep all gains....

Would get pricey to run sustain and tcf-1 after the cycle but could be well worth it.

-Matt

A

ALopezJr

Awards
NEWYEAR40 , NEWYEAR25 and NEWYEAR15 at checkout will save you on all products...

Remember -- when the sales are NOT happening at the Pp site -- visit retailers like Prohormone warehouse.com

Also ---

I have been wanting someone to dose TCf + Sustain Alpha before bed to further increase endogenous LH and FSH signaling while ON CYCLE to transition into an even easier PCT....

Dose Andro in morning

Keep all gains....

Would get pricey to run sustain and tcf-1 after the cycle but could be well worth it.

-Matt
Thanks for the advice

A

ALopezJr

Awards
That looks like too much for a natty pct actually.
Reversitol V2 is a solid pct. There are logs all around here on it, and it is my otc pct of choice. Of course, when I'm done with it, I would hop on some DAA and a low dosed AI.
Consider using the Activate+DAA starting after yourtest PCT if you go with Rev V2, and in that same case, hold off on the Triazole til after PCT as well.
The TRS stack would work as well.
Thanks for the advice

A

ALopezJr

Awards
Sustain Alpha along with DAA and Triazole.
How does this look:

Week 1-8: AndroMass
Week 9-12: Triazole/DAA/Sustain Alpha Liqua Vade

Thanks for everyone's help os far

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How does this look:

Week 1-8: AndroMass
Week 9-12: Triazole/DAA/Sustain Alpha Liqua Vade

Thanks for everyone's help os far
Looks good. Some like to start DAA the last week of the cycle as a sort of pre-PCT (if that makes any sense).

A

ALopezJr

Awards
Looks good. Some like to start DAA the last week of the cycle as a sort of pre-PCT (if that makes any sense).
Again thanks for all of your help so far.

Week 1-7: AndroMass
Week 8: AndroMass/DAA
Week 9-12: Triazole/DAA/SA

Would you dose SA 1 or 2 times a day?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lots of great advice from expierenced members in this thread.

A

ALopezJr

Awards

Also ---

Dose Andro in morning

Keep all gains....

-Matt
So for a PCT you would use Sustain Alpha 2 times a day and instead of doing it 12 hours apart, take one dose late morning and one pre-bed?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So for a PCT you would use Sustain Alpha 2 times a day and instead of doing it 12 hours apart, take one dose late morning and one pre-bed?
I would dose the sustain TWICE a day when in full blown PCT.

I was just theorizing that while ON CYCLE a nightly dose of TCF-1 + Sustain could potentially augment a LH and FSH pulse to make pct transitioning even easier....

-Matt

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Also ---

Dose Andro in morning

Keep all gains....

-Matt
so take DAA and SA on cycle as well as PCT?

im going to have to stock up on my PCT supps before i get this show on the road.

L

LikeMike

Awards
I am going to be doing an 8 week AM run later this year but am curious if OTC PCT will suffice. Did the loggers use a serm? I guess i will probably have an OTC PCT and a SERM just in case i feel very shutdown. I would imagine if i put on a large quantity of mass during the 8 week cycle i am going to be shutdown and will want to take a serm to ensure i keep those gains. Any advice?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd personally go with the SERM for an 8 week cycle.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so take DAA and SA on cycle as well as PCT?

im going to have to stock up on my PCT supps before i get this show on the road.
This is just me thinking out loud ---this is not something we recommend or say is mandatory, just me rationalizing a protocol that makes sense...

-Matt

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if i ran it, i would only run it for 4 weeks, so i probably wouldnt need a SERM. i would take Lit Up on cycle so that would be my DAA. i like that suggestion

A

ALopezJr

Awards
Although Trans Res has some SERM-like properties, it is not considered a SERM.
So will I be fine with the PCT setup I have? I will be running AM for 8 weeks @ 6 caps.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am going to be doing an 8 week AM run later this year but am curious if OTC PCT will suffice. Did the loggers use a serm? I guess i will probably have an OTC PCT and a SERM just in case i feel very shutdown. I would imagine if i put on a large quantity of mass during the 8 week cycle i am going to be shutdown and will want to take a serm to ensure i keep those gains. Any advice?
NONE of the loggers used a Serm -- only what we supplied them. They used a trace mineral effervescent powder, high concentrated healthy fats butter, TCF-1 and sustain alpha.

Kalen D. Gained 20+ lbs in 8 weeks, and I believe retained just about all of it.

-Matt

A

ALopezJr

Awards
NONE of the loggers used a Serm -- only what we supplied them. They used a trace mineral effervescent powder, high concentrated healthy fats butter, TCF-1 and sustain alpha.

Kalen D. Gained 20+ lbs in 8 weeks, and I believe retained just about all of it.

-Matt
Awesome thanks,

This is what I am going to run:

Week 9-12: Triazole/DAA/Sustain Alpha

This will be the first time I run something like this and I hope I make awesome gains. I will log my results and see how this goes for me. I plan on lifting 6 days a week. Thanks for everyone's help so far.

L

LikeMike

Awards

-Matt
What brand of mineral powder and healthy fat butter?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

-Matt
matt, does PP have blood work on the androseries products before the use of PCT?

A

ALopezJr

Awards
I just purchased Toco-8, do I just add this to week 9-12 with the Triazole/DAA/Sustain Alpha? Or how do you recommend running it with my setup:

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just purchased Toco-8, do I just add this to week 9-12 with the Triazole/DAA/Sustain Alpha? Or how do you recommend running it with my setup:

You could run toco-8 on cycle , off-cycle, etc... I would start using it the last week of being on cycle.

I use it everyday regardless.

-Matt

A

ALopezJr

Awards
You could run toco-8 on cycle , off-cycle, etc... I would start using it the last week of being on cycle.

I use it everyday regardless.

-Matt
Thanks Matt,

I guess this will be the final version:

Week 8: AndroMass/DAA/Toco-8
Week 9-12: Triazole/DAA/Sustain Alpha/Toco-8

Thanks for everyone's help, Now I just need to get all of my orders in and finish my current cutting stack. New year resolution 10lbs of extra muscle.

A

ALopezJr

Awards
So final run is:

Week 8: AndroMass/DAA/Toco-8
Week 9-12: Triazole/DAA/Sustain Alpha/Toco-8

Other supplements I will be using:
Pre-Workout - SuperPump Max
Intra-Workout - SizeOn Max
Multi-Vitamin - Anavite
Protein - Trutien/Big Blend/Myofusion

Workout Plan:
Mon - Lift/Circuit/Cardio
Tues - Lift
Wed - Lift/Circuit/Cardio
Thur - Lift
Fri - Lift/Circuit/Cardio
Sat - Lift
Sun - Rest

Mon-Fri I workout at 5am
Sat workout is between Breakfast and Lunch around 10:30-11:00

Anybody have any advice on dosing times for AndroMass (Pre or Post workout)

Any recommendations on anything else?

I will be logging all of my results in a new thread once I start this. Thanks for everyone's help so far.

C

cainb96

Awards
Couldn't a person running 6 pills a day for 8 weeks take liquid nova for pct and call that good?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards