AndroMass v3 1st time user

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I'd personally go with the SERM for an 8 week cycle.
    Is Sustain Alpha considered a SERM?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ALopezJr View Post
    Is Sustain Alpha considered a SERM?
    Although Trans Res has some SERM-like properties, it is not considered a SERM.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Although Trans Res has some SERM-like properties, it is not considered a SERM.
    So will I be fine with the PCT setup I have? I will be running AM for 8 weeks @ 6 caps.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by LikeMike View Post
    I am going to be doing an 8 week AM run later this year but am curious if OTC PCT will suffice. Did the loggers use a serm? I guess i will probably have an OTC PCT and a SERM just in case i feel very shutdown. I would imagine if i put on a large quantity of mass during the 8 week cycle i am going to be shutdown and will want to take a serm to ensure i keep those gains. Any advice?
    NONE of the loggers used a Serm -- only what we supplied them. They used a trace mineral effervescent powder, high concentrated healthy fats butter, TCF-1 and sustain alpha.

    Kalen D. Gained 20+ lbs in 8 weeks, and I believe retained just about all of it.

    -Matt

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    NONE of the loggers used a Serm -- only what we supplied them. They used a trace mineral effervescent powder, high concentrated healthy fats butter, TCF-1 and sustain alpha.

    Kalen D. Gained 20+ lbs in 8 weeks, and I believe retained just about all of it.

    -Matt
    Awesome thanks,

    This is what I am going to run:

    Week 1-7: AndroMass
    Week 8: AndroMass/DAA
    Week 9-12: Triazole/DAA/Sustain Alpha

    This will be the first time I run something like this and I hope I make awesome gains. I will log my results and see how this goes for me. I plan on lifting 6 days a week. Thanks for everyone's help so far.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    NONE of the loggers used a Serm -- only what we supplied them. They used a trace mineral effervescent powder, high concentrated healthy fats butter, TCF-1 and sustain alpha.

    Kalen D. Gained 20+ lbs in 8 weeks, and I believe retained just about all of it.

    -Matt
    What brand of mineral powder and healthy fat butter?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by LikeMike View Post
    What brand of mineral powder and healthy fat butter?
    Prototypes of future releases from Primordial.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  8. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Prototypes of future releases from Primordial.
    Need a logger?Lol can't blame me for trying.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    NONE of the loggers used a Serm -- only what we supplied them. They used a trace mineral effervescent powder, high concentrated healthy fats butter, TCF-1 and sustain alpha.

    Kalen D. Gained 20+ lbs in 8 weeks, and I believe retained just about all of it.

    -Matt
    matt, does PP have blood work on the androseries products before the use of PCT?
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  10. I just purchased Toco-8, do I just add this to week 9-12 with the Triazole/DAA/Sustain Alpha? Or how do you recommend running it with my setup:

    Week 1-7: AndroMass
    Week 8: AndroMass/DAA
    Week 9-12: Triazole/DAA/Sustain Alpha
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    matt, does PP have blood work on the androseries products before the use of PCT?
    I believe in this thread I posted some --PCT sucks

    -
    Matt

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ALopezJr View Post
    I just purchased Toco-8, do I just add this to week 9-12 with the Triazole/DAA/Sustain Alpha? Or how do you recommend running it with my setup:

    Week 1-7: AndroMass
    Week 8: AndroMass/DAA
    Week 9-12: Triazole/DAA/Sustain Alpha
    You could run toco-8 on cycle , off-cycle, etc... I would start using it the last week of being on cycle.

    I use it everyday regardless.

    -Matt

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    You could run toco-8 on cycle , off-cycle, etc... I would start using it the last week of being on cycle.

    I use it everyday regardless.

    -Matt
    Thanks Matt,

    I guess this will be the final version:

    Week 1-7: AndroMass
    Week 8: AndroMass/DAA/Toco-8
    Week 9-12: Triazole/DAA/Sustain Alpha/Toco-8

    Thanks for everyone's help, Now I just need to get all of my orders in and finish my current cutting stack. New year resolution 10lbs of extra muscle.

  14. So final run is:

    Week 1-7: AndroMass
    Week 8: AndroMass/DAA/Toco-8
    Week 9-12: Triazole/DAA/Sustain Alpha/Toco-8

    Other supplements I will be using:
    Pre-Workout - SuperPump Max
    Intra-Workout - SizeOn Max
    Multi-Vitamin - Anavite
    Protein - Trutien/Big Blend/Myofusion

    Workout Plan:
    Mon - Lift/Circuit/Cardio
    Tues - Lift
    Wed - Lift/Circuit/Cardio
    Thur - Lift
    Fri - Lift/Circuit/Cardio
    Sat - Lift
    Sun - Rest

    Mon-Fri I workout at 5am
    Sat workout is between Breakfast and Lunch around 10:30-11:00

    Anybody have any advice on dosing times for AndroMass (Pre or Post workout)

    Any recommendations on anything else?

    I will be logging all of my results in a new thread once I start this. Thanks for everyone's help so far.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    I believe in this thread I posted some --PCT sucks

    -
    Matt
    that was a good thread. i was just speaking about pictures of papers from lab corp or something that shows the levels. no prob tho
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  16. Couldn't a person running 6 pills a day for 8 weeks take liquid nova for pct and call that good?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by cainb96
    Couldn't a person running 6 pills a day for 8 weeks take liquid nova for pct and call that good?
    I would think so
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  18. Never heard of liquid nova before
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  19. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Never heard of liquid nova before
    I am sure he meant Nolva
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  20. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I am sure he meant Nolva
    just givin him a hard time
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  21. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    just givin him a hard time
    Then carry on
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    NEWYEAR40 , NEWYEAR25 and NEWYEAR15 at checkout will save you on all products...

    Remember -- when the sales are NOT happening at the Pp site -- visit retailers like Prohormone warehouse.com

    Lockoutsupps.com , Orbitnutrition etc....

    Also ---

    I have been wanting someone to dose TCf + Sustain Alpha before bed to further increase endogenous LH and FSH signaling while ON CYCLE to transition into an even easier PCT....

    Dose Andro in morning
    Dose TCF-1 , Sustain at night

    Keep all gains....

    Would get pricey to run sustain and tcf-1 after the cycle but could be well worth it.

    -Matt
    ill do it......kinda

    Cycle - 6 caps of AM for 4 weeks along with DAA at night, possibly SA LV or Free Test

    PCT - TCF 1, SA TD, Toco 8, and possibly IGF 2.


    is cycle assist suggested while taking AM?
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  23. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    ill do it......kinda

    Cycle - 6 caps of AM for 4 weeks along with DAA at night, possibly SA LV or Free Test

    PCT - TCF 1, SA TD, Toco 8, and possibly IGF 2.


    is cycle assist suggested while taking AM?
    I do not believe cycle assist is necessary with AndroMass. Superdrol, halodrol, ultradrol ---YES.

    -Matt

  24. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    I do not believe cycle assist is necessary with AndroMass. Superdrol, halodrol, ultradrol ---YES.

    -Matt
    So once again I changed things up. I think this will be the final run:

    Week 1-8: AndroMass
    Week 9-12: Sustain Alpha/Toco-8/EndoAmp-Max/DAA

    Other supplements I will be using:
    Pre-Workout - SuperPump Max
    Intra-Workout - SizeOn Max
    Multi-Vitamin - Anavite
    Protein - Trutien/Big Blend

    Workout Plan:
    Mon - Lift/Circuit/Cardio
    Tues - Lift
    Wed - Lift/Circuit/Cardio
    Thur - Lift
    Fri - Lift/Circuit/Cardio
    Sat - Lift
    Sun - Rest

    Mon-Fri I workout at 5am
    Sat workout is between Breakfast and Lunch around 10:30-11:00

    Anybody have any advice on dosing times for AndroMass (Pre or Post workout), keep in mind I workout at 5am?

  25. If running v2 AndroMass and you want to minimize suppression --- dose the AMv2 5 hours apart. 5-6 hours a part is perfect as blood hormone levels should rise - peak - fall perfectly just like we designed version 3 to do.

    -Matt

  26. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    If running v2 AndroMass and you want to minimize suppression --- dose the AMv2 5 hours apart. 5-6 hours a part is perfect as blood hormone levels should rise - peak - fall perfectly just like we designed version 3 to do.

    -Matt
    I will be running v3, do you suggest the 6 caps Pre or Post workout, as I hit the gym at 5am?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by ALopezJr View Post
    I will be running v3, do you suggest the 6 caps Pre or Post workout, as I hit the gym at 5am?
    Pre-workout. What time do you go to bed?

    -Matt

  28. so 6 caps pre workout. i usually work out in the evening/night. would this be an issue with keeping me up? i need all the sleep i can get for nursing school
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  29. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Pre-workout. What time do you go to bed?

    -Matt
    I am normally in bed around 9pm. Evening is family time for me.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    so 6 caps pre workout. i usually work out in the evening/night. would this be an issue with keeping me up? i need all the sleep i can get for nursing school
    It would be recommended to still dose in the AM, as this is what allows the products to limit suppression.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First time user!
    By phillipsk916 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-14-2011, 06:14 PM
  2. First time user-HCG(help)
    By tuRkx in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 11:29 PM
  3. First Time Diesel User, But Probably Won't Be The Last Time
    By fatburner2007 in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 01:57 PM
  4. Long time user, First time Serum??
    By Master in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 06:25 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-02-2003, 02:50 PM
Log in
Log in