When Is TRS back in stock?

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys

I have a bottle of andromass sitting next to me but cant start it yet becuase im waiting to get a hold of PCT first.

Is there any idea when the topical TRS will be back in stock? I'm under the impression that the topical is more effective. Is this true?

and also :), are there any discounts available on it? Its nearly twice what i paid for andromass v2.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ETA for the topical is 12/20. PM coming for discount.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Rodja,

I just noticed that the date for the topical has been pushed back. I was hoping to get PCT as soon as i can. Will i be better off going with the LV?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would use the "Live Chat" function tomorrow to double check and see if it is a firm ETA. If not, then I'd go with the LV.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
is the chat active 9-5 west coast time? I live in Australia, so i just have to time it well.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Sh!t, I ordered my trs back in October, had them split the order and still haven't gotten my endoamp portion of the stack... Im bout to blow my top on this.... Good luck on getting your stuff

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is the chat active 9-5 west coast time? I live in Australia, so i just have to time it well.
Yes.

Sh!t, I ordered my trs back in October, had them split the order and still haven't gotten my endoamp portion of the stack... Im bout to blow my top on this.... Good luck on getting your stuff
I had a similar situation and received my Endoamp yesterday (I ordered on 11/2).