Thatguys logging ad/ah

T

Thatguy_603

Awards
Ok I'm 23 not sure of my bf% but I would guess it is 20% . I weigh 195 . My goal of this cycle is to drop bf% I'm hoping a drop of 5% or more while keeping muscle. I will be taking before and after pics . Also be sending them to pp for their user feedback.
I plan on running it like this.
Ad:3/3/3/3/3/3/6
Ah:0/0/3/3/3/3/6/6
Pct after.
I can only post one pic at a time or my am app closes out and I'll have to rewrite everything again for the 2 time ..

T

Thatguy_603

Awards
Thanks guys .. hoping for great results.. I'm anxious to start this but will wait till Monday after Xmas . I'm hoping to win pp's promotion they have going so I could run ad 6 caps for 8 weeks. that would be nice..

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys .. hoping for great results.. I'm anxious to start this but will wait till Monday after Xmas . I'm hoping to win pp's promotion they have going so I could run ad 6 caps for 8 weeks. that would be nice..
Anticipation for a cycle to begin always gets me excited.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya I feel like a lil kid in a candy store waiting for my parents to buy me something! Lol well something like that..
I'm right there with you. I'm in the final stages of planning everything right now and I'm counting down the days.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In for results!

T

Terencec

Awards
Not to be a spoiler here, I am a big pp supporter bought their last am going to buy some ah very soon after i recover from x-mas. But this gentleman is not in bad shape but hes far from great shape. Is anyone not expecting him to have good results once he starts training his butt off, doing all the right lifts, getting his macros and calories in with a determined mindset to get the best out his couple of 100 hundreds of dollars spent. Meaning hes going to get good results regardless if AH works or not with him at this current body comp.

T

Thatguy_603

Awards
Took my first dose of ad today didn't notice much yet but haven't made it to the gym yet due to my f'd up work schedules. but going to the gym within the next hour and a half. Oh ya can't wait i might do extra cardio tonight . I wanna get the most out of my $ so I have to hit it hard!

T

Thatguy_603

Awards
Did 16 min walking 3.8 mph at 15% incline And 4 min jogging at 7.5 mph . Burned 250 cals .
Fly 3 sets of 35 at 90 lbs
Rear delts 3 sets of 20 at 90 lbs
Curls (w/ snake bar) 3 sets of 10 @ 60lbs
Tris 3/20 @ 60lbs
Had extra energy today through my workout .. Sore and now time to go home and sleep..

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took my first dose of ad today didn't notice much yet but haven't made it to the gym yet due to my f'd up work schedules. but going to the gym within the next hour and a half. Oh ya can't wait i might do extra cardio tonight . I wanna get the most out of my $ so I have to hit it hard!
Give it time, it will take a few days to "kick in"

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
T

Thatguy_603

Awards
Day 2 I did cardio 200 cals. and abs
Day 3 unfortunately I have to skip today cuz of work . I hate skipping when I'm on cycle .. But I need to rest if I went I would only get like 5 hours of sleep again and I can't do that twice.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 2 I did cardio 200 cals. and abs
Day 3 unfortunately I have to skip today cuz of work . I hate skipping when I'm on cycle .. But I need to rest if I went I would only get like 5 hours of sleep again and I can't do that twice.
Smart decision get your rest.

T

Thatguy_603

Awards
Cardio today 260 cals and killed my legs lol I could barley lift them . I'll post again Tuesday . Happy new year to all.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
T

Thatguy_603

Awards
Went snowboarding Monday and today I could barley get out of bed. Wicked sore but still hitting the gym tonight. I have noticed increase energy and a lower appetite . This should definitely help with trying to cut body fat..

T

Thatguy_603

Awards
Well 240 cals on treadmill and 86 cals on bike . And did abs ... Feeling good.

T

Thatguy_603

Awards
Good to hear. I been forcing myself back to working abs and doing cardio. Been lazy for a bit too long.
Lol get in there u can do it . Self motivation is extremely hard but u can do it .

Well today I took my first dose of ah can't wait to see how it's gonna work out. Andro drive has so far giving me extra energy to workout, while having bronchitis it sucks but if it wasn't for the extra drive I would probably be laying in bed with a bottle of NyQuil . Lol . ad has also made my appetite go down . I feel like I have lost some weight but I'm not stepping on the scale till after my cycle is done. Can't wait to hit the gym after work but 5am is a ways away lol..

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol get in there u can do it . Self motivation is extremely hard but u can do it .

Well today I took my first dose of ah can't wait to see how it's gonna work out. Andro drive has so far giving me extra energy to workout, while having bronchitis it sucks but if it wasn't for the extra drive I would probably be laying in bed with a bottle of NyQuil . Lol . ad has also made my appetite go down . I feel like I have lost some weight but I'm not stepping on the scale till after my cycle is done. Can't wait to hit the gym after work but 5am is a ways away lol..
Feel better soon, AH will help with even more motivation!

T

Thatguy_603

Awards
Well in the morning I burned 215 cals on tread mill and had an awesome arm workout.

T

Thatguy_603

Awards
Ok I'm trying to get the hang of counting my calories with an app I found for my phone. If I did everything right I consumed 1,980 cals throughout last night .. Burned 400 cals on treadmill and then did abs . I killed it today. Time to go to sleep.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I'm trying to get the hang of counting my calories with an app I found for my phone. If I did everything right I consumed 1,980 cals throughout last night .. Burned 400 cals on treadmill and then did abs . I killed it today. Time to go to sleep.
1980 is pretty low on the calories. You may want to bump it (assuming you did count everything correctly).

T

Thatguy_603

Awards
1980 is pretty low on the calories. You may want to bump it (assuming you did count everything correctly).
Usually I could eat a lot but I had to force 300 of them. Appetite is way down I'm likening this. This will help with fat loss tho right? I wanna lose a lot of fat but not muscle..

W

wingzors

Awards
If you cut to low on calories your body will feed on muscles, especially after you finish the cycle

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
IMO if he is not hungry he shouldn't eat. His focus should be on losing fat I doubt he will lose much muscle due to his conditioning coming into the cycle. If you are not hungry and you are eating enough to feel full and good all day...why force feed?

W

wingzors

Awards
IMO if he is not hungry he shouldn't eat. His focus should be on losing fat I doubt he will lose much muscle due to his conditioning coming into the cycle. If you are not hungry and you are eating enough to feel full and good all day...why force feed?
True good point

T

Thatguy_603

Awards
Consumed 2200 cals . No cardio today . It's too hard to focus cuz it's finally snowing and I can't wait to get out my snowmobile. Excited. Chest/back/abs

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
well spoken.
Think that's where I phucked up at a bit.

T

Thatguy_603

Awards
Couldn't make it to the gym today . Trying to buy my first house and had to do a bunch of running around for it. I'll post again in a couple days

T

Thatguy_603

Awards
Good luck with the purchase man, should be an exciting time.
Thanks it wicked stressful .

This morning did bicep's triceps forearms and delts .. Worked out so hard I felt like I was gonna puke..

T

Thatguy_603

Awards
Yesterday : 240 cals on treadmill and a good abb workout .

Today : just cardio 240 cals on treadmill and 20 min h.i.t. on elliptical 240 cals ..

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday : 240 cals on treadmill and a good abb workout .

Today : just cardio 240 cals on treadmill and 20 min h.i.t. on elliptical 240 cals ..

I prefer the elliptical, I seem to be able to stay more motivated on it then running. I hate running on threadmills, only outside in the summer.

T

Thatguy_603

Awards
Today I had an amazing workout . Didn't feel like cardio today but killed bi's and tri's . 6 sets of 10 50 and whatever the s bar weighs . Last set failed at 8 just couldn't make it to 10 .. Arms are so tired I can barley lift them ..