Thatguys logging ad/ah

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I been incorporating this on cardio machines, miss the weather being nice though to just go for a run
    I love running in snow, wind, rain and cold, it makes you tough

2. Just out of curiosity what supplement is good for making u sleep deeper and have u waking up feeling refreshed .. No matter how many hours I sleep I can never get that feeling. I could sleep for 12 hours and still not wake up feeling refreshed . I wake up feeling like I didn't sleep.. I have had this issue for a couple years now and it sucks..
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy_603
    Just out of curiosity what supplement is good for making u sleep deeper and have u waking up feeling refreshed .. No matter how many hours I sleep I can never get that feeling. I could sleep for 12 hours and still not wake up feeling refreshed . I wake up feeling like I didn't sleep.. I have had this issue for a couple years now and it sucks..
    Any zma product. I used ON zma and it did that. Also most/all hgh products

4. Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy_603
    Just out of curiosity what supplement is good for making u sleep deeper and have u waking up feeling refreshed .. No matter how many hours I sleep I can never get that feeling. I could sleep for 12 hours and still not wake up feeling refreshed . I wake up feeling like I didn't sleep.. I have had this issue for a couple years now and it sucks..
    I used zma when I worked third shift. I always felt that way working those hours. Zma helped but just those ours are not normal for sleeping imo

5. Quote Originally Posted by wingzors

Any zma product. I used ON zma and it did that. Also most/all hgh products
    I'll have to look into it.. Overnight shifts suck .. Now if only there were a way to get my doctor to prescribe me hgh lol . That would be nice.
    •   

6. Sub'd! Wish you the best Bro. Hope your killing it in the weight room

7. Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy_603 View Post
    Melatonin might help.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

8. Went to hit the gym this morning and then I noticed that my gym bag was not my truck so frustrated at the wife right now. So no gym today.

9. ..... ^^^^^^ you have to get a workout in! !!

10. You may have sleep apnea if this is a chronic issue get it checked out..melatonin is good but might feel groggy in the morning thats the main drawback

11. Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy_603 View Post
    Went to hit the gym this morning and then I noticed that my gym bag was not my truck so frustrated at the wife right now. So no gym today.
    Typical conversation at my apartment:

Me: "Babe, where the hell is my gym bag"
    GF: "Where it belongs..."
    Me: "...and that is where?"

Apparently my definition of where it belongs (right by the door) and hers do not jive.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

12. Don't even have a gym bag....
    Keep my gloves in my trunk.

Speaking of that I would love a nice gym bag haha...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

13. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Typical conversation at my apartment:

Me: "Babe, where the hell is my gym bag"
    GF: "Where it belongs..."
    Me: "...and that is where?"

Apparently my definition of where it belongs (right by the door) and hers do not jive.
    Hate with a passion when woman moves your **** to where they think it "belongs"!!! lol

14. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst

Hate with a passion when woman moves your **** to where they think it "belongs"!!! lol
    I admit that's 1 thing that piss me off is when they touch MY stuff!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

15. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid
    You may have sleep apnea if this is a chronic issue get it checked out..melatonin is good but might feel groggy in the morning thats the main drawback
    Maybe but I never have issues falling asleep its just feeling like I didn't sleep after waking up from sleeping..

16. Lol having ur gym bag moved sucks. Especially since mine is always in my truck. Had to give the wife some sh**

17. Killed it today! 20 min hit elliptical burned 265 cals and bi's and tri's.

18. Cardio 265 cals and abs

19. Nice, keep up the work bro.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

20. Can you give us an update on mood and if any fat loss and strenght increase? I'm mostly interested in how you feel, if you feel like a crazy aggressive animal I want some!

21. Today hit cardio elliptical 265 cals , fly , rear delts , and more delts

22. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst
    Can you give us an update on mood and if any fat loss and strenght increase? I'm mostly interested in how you feel, if you feel like a crazy aggressive animal I want some!
    To answer ur question . I feal good. I've noticed more energy, lower appetite , some fat loss and some muscle gain. this is working more like a recomp but it's good. I'm working out more for a recomp anyways. I do feel good but I don't get very aggressive on cycle unless u count road rage. Every time I'm on cycle my road rage gets worse lol to many dumb drivers always trying to cut u off or something stupid. It may affect you differently tho.

23. I do have a question for any pp rep that may be following . I have noticed ur trs is a mixture of over the counter stuff. The pct I have planed to use is nolvadex due to it being cheaper . now my question is since these products don't cause a harsh shutdown of the body could I get away with using say erase and some daa ? I still plan on using nolvadex but if I could just save it for a harsher compound that would be better. Let me know thanks

24. I like erase and DAA, but the TRS is much more comprehensive, if you are looking to save money just run the nolva imo erase and DAA is not sufficient.

25. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    I like erase and DAA, but the TRS is much more comprehensive, if you are looking to save money just run the nolva imo erase and DAA is not sufficient.
    What do u think could be added to make it better as a OTC pct alternative?

26. What about erase and powerful ?

27. I would vote for Erase and DAA before I would vote for Erase and Powerful. I would just use the Nolva you have though.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

28. Today is the start of 6 caps a day oh yeah

29. How you feeling so far man?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. I'm logging Testopro...
    By Willpower100 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 06:37 PM
  2. Logging my first run of Clen