Thatguys logging ad/ah

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Well 240 cals on treadmill and 86 cals on bike . And did abs ... Feeling good.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy_603 View Post
    Well 240 cals on treadmill and 86 cals on bike . And did abs ... Feeling good.
    Good to hear. I been forcing myself back to working abs and doing cardio. Been lazy for a bit too long.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

Good to hear. I been forcing myself back to working abs and doing cardio. Been lazy for a bit too long.
    Lol get in there u can do it . Self motivation is extremely hard but u can do it .

Well today I took my first dose of ah can't wait to see how it's gonna work out. Andro drive has so far giving me extra energy to workout, while having bronchitis it sucks but if it wasn't for the extra drive I would probably be laying in bed with a bottle of NyQuil . Lol . ad has also made my appetite go down . I feel like I have lost some weight but I'm not stepping on the scale till after my cycle is done. Can't wait to hit the gym after work but 5am is a ways away lol..

4. Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy_603 View Post
    Lol get in there u can do it . Self motivation is extremely hard but u can do it .

Well today I took my first dose of ah can't wait to see how it's gonna work out. Andro drive has so far giving me extra energy to workout, while having bronchitis it sucks but if it wasn't for the extra drive I would probably be laying in bed with a bottle of NyQuil . Lol . ad has also made my appetite go down . I feel like I have lost some weight but I'm not stepping on the scale till after my cycle is done. Can't wait to hit the gym after work but 5am is a ways away lol..
    Feel better soon, AH will help with even more motivation!

5. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Feel better soon, AH will help with even more motivation!
    Thanks and I can't wait . Extra motivation is always a plus .. Can never have enough.
    •   

6. Well in the morning I burned 215 cals on tread mill and had an awesome arm workout.

7. Ok I'm trying to get the hang of counting my calories with an app I found for my phone. If I did everything right I consumed 1,980 cals throughout last night .. Burned 400 cals on treadmill and then did abs . I killed it today. Time to go to sleep.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy_603 View Post
    Ok I'm trying to get the hang of counting my calories with an app I found for my phone. If I did everything right I consumed 1,980 cals throughout last night .. Burned 400 cals on treadmill and then did abs . I killed it today. Time to go to sleep.
    1980 is pretty low on the calories. You may want to bump it (assuming you did count everything correctly).
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

1980 is pretty low on the calories. You may want to bump it (assuming you did count everything correctly).
    Usually I could eat a lot but I had to force 300 of them. Appetite is way down I'm likening this. This will help with fat loss tho right? I wanna lose a lot of fat but not muscle..

10. If you cut to low on calories your body will feed on muscles, especially after you finish the cycle

11. IMO if he is not hungry he shouldn't eat. His focus should be on losing fat I doubt he will lose much muscle due to his conditioning coming into the cycle. If you are not hungry and you are eating enough to feel full and good all day...why force feed?

12. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid
    IMO if he is not hungry he shouldn't eat. His focus should be on losing fat I doubt he will lose much muscle due to his conditioning coming into the cycle. If you are not hungry and you are eating enough to feel full and good all day...why force feed?
    True good point

13. Consumed 2200 cals . No cardio today . It's too hard to focus cuz it's finally snowing and I can't wait to get out my snowmobile. Excited. Chest/back/abs

14. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid
    IMO if he is not hungry he shouldn't eat. His focus should be on losing fat I doubt he will lose much muscle due to his conditioning coming into the cycle. If you are not hungry and you are eating enough to feel full and good all day...why force feed?
    well spoken.
    Think that's where I phucked up at a bit.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

15. Couldn't make it to the gym today . Trying to buy my first house and had to do a bunch of running around for it. I'll post again in a couple days

16. Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy_603 View Post
    Couldn't make it to the gym today . Trying to buy my first house and had to do a bunch of running around for it. I'll post again in a couple days
    Good luck with the purchase man, should be an exciting time.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

17. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

Good luck with the purchase man, should be an exciting time.
    Thanks it wicked stressful .

This morning did bicep's triceps forearms and delts .. Worked out so hard I felt like I was gonna puke..

18. Yesterday : 240 cals on treadmill and a good abb workout .

Today : just cardio 240 cals on treadmill and 20 min h.i.t. on elliptical 240 cals ..

19. Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy_603 View Post
    Yesterday : 240 cals on treadmill and a good abb workout .

Today : just cardio 240 cals on treadmill and 20 min h.i.t. on elliptical 240 cals ..

I prefer the elliptical, I seem to be able to stay more motivated on it then running. I hate running on threadmills, only outside in the summer.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

20. Today I had an amazing workout . Didn't feel like cardio today but killed bi's and tri's . 6 sets of 10 50 and whatever the s bar weighs . Last set failed at 8 just couldn't make it to 10 .. Arms are so tired I can barley lift them ..

21. Any fat loss yet?

22. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst
    Any fat loss yet?
    Yes I have noticed some but I refuse to get on the scale.. I will be taking after pics when I'm done to so u peeps can see the difference ..

23. Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy_603 View Post
    Yes I have noticed some but I refuse to get on the scale.. I will be taking after pics when I'm done to so u peeps can see the difference ..
    It's gonna be fun to see pix, keep up the good work! How's your mood btw, do you feel confident?

24. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst

It's gonna be fun to see pix, keep up the good work! How's your mood btw, do you feel confident?
    Mood is good .. Confidence is up.. Not as high as when I was on mdrol but it's still up..
    Did 20min hit elliptical and legs front back and inner thighs . Also did abs...

25. Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy_603 View Post
    Mood is good .. Confidence is up.. Not as high as when I was on mdrol but it's still up..
    Did 20min hit elliptical and legs front back and inner thighs . Also did abs...
    From a fat loss point, I would up the cardio to 30min and over...

26. Hit the sprints, seriously, just do 20 minutes of walk/sprint and the fat will melt off along with weights

27. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst

From a fat loss point, I would up the cardio to 30min and over...
    I wish I could do more time in the gym but with working 12 hours every day and having an hour commute one way . Its just not ideal .. If I'm lucky I can still sleep for 7 hours if that.. I hit the gym for a full hour so I try to do as much as possible and make the most of my time .. That's why I'm trying to do 1 day a week just cardio for a hour .

28. 30 min hit on the elliptical burned 370 cals. And also worked on abs

29. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Hit the sprints, seriously, just do 20 minutes of walk/sprint and the fat will melt off along with weights
    I been incorporating this on cardio machines, miss the weather being nice though to just go for a run
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

30. Did 10 min hit on elliptical bench press and clean and press
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. I'm logging Testopro...
    By Willpower100 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 06:37 PM
  2. Logging my first run of Clen
    By edwitt in forum Weight Loss