AndroDrive Log (unsponsored)

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
Ok so I just got my AndroDrive in, this is the 2nd day on it. This will just be a small log I may only update once or twice a week but will give it a fair review. My main reason for taking AndroDrive is to see what type of neurogenic effects I get from this. I am a notorious procrastinator and have had very low motivation lately. Now naturally I am a very aggressive person, I hate stupid people, and theres a lot that pisses me off so it should be interesting to see how I react in that regard. I also play a lot of video games so I will let you know if any of my l33t gaming skillz improve even more. Pertaining to muscle mass/fat loss I will also make note of anything gained or lost. I will be lifting and my diet is normally pretty clean but I will not be specifically dieting or training for this. Ill probably only be lifting twice a week and doing cardio once a week due to work and the holidays coming up but thats exactly what ive been doing for the past 2 months so nothing will be different there.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Interesting compound for sure.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
sub

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Curious

TMCCLUNG

TMCCLUNG

Awards
I feel the same way. Every little thing pisses me off. I'm not a fan of the holidays. My family exspects me to buy their kids $hit. I choose not to have kids because I can't afford them. I don't want to pay for theirs. I work two full time jobs to get by and they don't work. @#$%# #$#@%!!!!
Holly $hit! See what I mean. It is hard to be motivate when your surrounded by this.
I'm starting AndroDrive this week.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel the same way. Every little thing pisses me off. I'm not a fan of the holidays. My family exspects me to buy their kids $hit. I choose not to have kids because I can't afford them. I don't want to pay for theirs. I work two full time jobs to get by and they don't work. @#$%# #$#@%!!!!
Holly $hit! See what I mean. It is hard to be motivate when your surrounded by this.
I'm not really close with most of my family. I'm actually closer to my in-laws and they don't celebrate holidays at all, so I get to avoid that BS.

TMCCLUNG

TMCCLUNG

Awards
I'm not really close with most of my family. I'm actually closer to my in-laws and they don't celebrate holidays at all, so I get to avoid that BS.
With my family it is the other way around. My side doesn't do holidays but my wife's does. It sucks.

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
I read your post the other day and thought to myself, "this is a little over the top".... but that was BEFORE I went out and did all my holiday shopping.... after spending twice as much as I had planned to, I am right there with you brother....

Keep us updated on the Androdrive!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read your post the other day and thought to myself, "this is a little over the top".... but that was BEFORE I went out and did all my holiday shopping.... after spending twice as much as I had planned to, I am right there with you brother....

Keep us updated on the Androdrive!
Fawk, I have shopping to do tomorrow. Not looking forward to it.

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
Fawk, I have shopping to do tomorrow. Not looking forward to it.
Wow sorry man...shopping on the 23rd is going to be a nightmare..... maybe some Androdrive washed down by a redbull will help :)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I was searching for some reviews and whatnot for this product. I'm glad to find an unsponsored log for this particular product. The product won't do much for procrastination if you keep procrastinating on using it! lol.

If you could, please let me know if you experience any anxiety (increase or decrease). I have a question for PP reps. I know of people who use regular pregnenolone and DHEA long term for a better general quality of life. Can this be taken without fear of suppression of endogenous testosterone? Thank you

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
He is so motivated he can't leave the gym.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
We don't know what happened to this guy number 1, and number 2 the log is not sponsored, he can do WTF ever he wants.

:thumbsup:

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
I became so motivated and determined I forgot this "log" existed. lol

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
Ok so instead of a log this had ended up being a really late review of my experiences while taking AndroDrive and will be followed by Q&A for anyones curiosity. Ill post everything up shortly. Overall very satisfied.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so instead of a log this had ended up being a really late review of my experiences while taking AndroDrive and will be followed by Q&A for anyones curiosity. Ill post everything up shortly. Overall very satisfied.
Hes back! Thanks for coming back to share a review bro!

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
Woops thought I posted this last month I think my work computer doesnt like AM.com, oh well really late is better then never I guess lol.

Anyway I really enjoyed running AndroDrive and will be purchasing some more this week actually along with some AndroMass so maybe ill have a more detailed review of that. The first thing I noticed was a definite increase in confidence almost like a self awareness that I was just "good" at things almost made me feel like I was better than everyone else. Like I stated before I do have a history of aggression issues and this did heighten that. I didnt go on a rampage or anything but it definitely amped me up in that area, driving to work in traffic was a little more difficult as I had much less patience for the retards that have been allowed to operate motor vehicles in the area. I also found I wanted to punch people in the face more although it never happened.

The one area I was really interested in was how it would affect my concentration and focus at work, home, and in the gym. I am happy to say I noticed a big difference in all 3 areas. I cleaned my desk at work and my bathroom at home for the first time in probably 6 months to a year. I wasnt working out hardcore as I was busy with work and the holidays but I would go to the gym for at least a maintenance workout twice a week. I felt like I had more determination to get work done which was a huge plus.

In regards to body composition I felt like my muscles were more full, I was more vascular, and although I did not lose much bodyfat there was some loss around my mid section and chest. This surprised me as I was drinking a lot of alcohol and consuming a lot of just bad food. After about 3 weeks of being off and not making any other changes to diet or exercise I noticed fat gain around my midsection again. Damn abs are mostly gone, I think I have a 2-pack now lol.

Im also a nerd who plays a lot of video games so I wanted to see if there really would be any benefit to my gaming. I currently play CoD, BF3, warcraft3, starcraft2, SWTOR all in my spare time of course. I did actually notice almost an immediate improvement in the FPS games I play at first I thought it might have been placebo due to the fact that I was expecting to see something but there was def an improvement in reaction time noticed throughout the cycle. Now the strategy games at first I was worse at but I think thats because I started to focus too much during battles and whatnot and would forget to multitask, after I got used to it though I improved there as well.

As for negative side effects the only one I could say was negative, which if you look at it differently could be a positive thing actually, was that towards the end of the cycle I noticed that while I did not have a decrease in libido my testes were definitely sitting closer to my body instead of hanging like they normally do. I could not tell if there was any atrophy im assuming there was at least some on a small scale but it wasnt really noticeable that and they returned to normal in less than a week a think. I ran some DAA and sustain-alpha all was good within a short time.

So to summarize, I experienced the following:
-Increased Aggression
-Decreased bodyfat
-Muscle fullness/Vascularity (nothing too crazy but it was there)
-Increased Motivation
-Increased focus and reaction time (higher K/D ratio in both CoD and BF3)
-I cleaned sh!t

**Also note that although it did increase my aggression noticeably I did not have any anxiety issues from this and I was even under a lot of stress at the time.

Last edited:

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
Ok that post is killing me right now it wont let me put in page breaks or anything, I must be doing it wrong? It looked good in the post preview.

**Ok I fixed it, apparently some security programs we have at work affected my post at home its all good :p

Last edited: