Thanks for info

2. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    Is this product sold as a Tbooster or an AI or an all in one,
    what effects can one notice when using it solo and is this worthwhile
    is it effective as a tbooster or more effective as an AI
    any reports or feedback on this product
    ?
    Thanks for info
    A typical user will usually experience both while running SA.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    A typical user will usually experience both while running SA.
    So the LV version of SA is still quite effective and a decent seller?, as i dont want to use the TD version
    Thanks

4. Id be interested in confirming if one is more effective than the other before i choose which TRS Stack i pick up. If theres not much difference i'll choose the oral for convenience. If its a big difference i'll suck it up and get the topical.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

5. Honestly, we seem to always get better reviews from the TD, and it seems to have a cult following.

I personally have only used the Oral, but I am planning on switching it up for this upcoming PCT.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Honestly, we seem to always get better reviews from the TD, and it seems to have a cult following.

I personally have only used the Oral, but I am planning on switching it up for this upcoming PCT.
    I have ordered the Sustain LV version, as i dont want to apply a cream daily
    whats your experience with the oral and how long to notice anything?
    Thanks.

7. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    I have ordered the Sustain LV version, as i dont want to apply a cream daily
    whats your experience with the oral and how long to notice anything?
    Thanks.
    It's hard for me to give a personal review (I stay honest) because I have always used it as part of a PCT (so it was run with Clomid, EndoAmp, TCF-1, and Toco8), so I can't pin point when I "felt" it, because I can't directly distinguish between so many items. Hopefully somebody who ran it solo chimes in for you.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

8. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    It's hard for me to give a personal review (I stay honest) because I have always used it as part of a PCT (so it was run with Clomid, EndoAmp, TCF-1, and Toco8), so I can't pin point when I "felt" it, because I can't directly distinguish between so many items. Hopefully somebody who ran it solo chimes in for you.

Thats fair enough honesty is the best policy,
    as i am not using it for pct and will be using it solo as a booster can i just use it continusly for the full bottle instead of cycling 5 on and 2 off, or is it still best to cycle?

9. My buddy just runs them straight through. I believe the 5 on 2 off is for keeping the body responsive, but I might be off on that.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

10. [QUOTE=HereToStudy;3150156]My buddy just runs them straight through. I believe the 5 on 2 off is for keeping the body responsive, but I might be off on that.[/QUOTE

thats what im doing use it for 25days straight, then review its effects
    cheers

11. i prefer TD

12. [QUOTE=miniarnold;3150221]
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    My buddy just runs them straight through. I believe the 5 on 2 off is for keeping the body responsive, but I might be off on that.[/QUOTE

thats what im doing use it for 25days straight, then review its effects
    cheers
    dont do it for 25 days straight. the suggested dosage is 5 days on, 2 days off. and ive taken both before. i just prefer the TD over LV

13. just using it straight through have been since day 1, read on the pp forum its ok to do so
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sustain Alpha
    By Austin118 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 10:05 PM
  2. Sustain Alpha Log
    By Swoldierboy in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 11:47 PM