monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
When is Cranberry MAP coming back in stock?? thank you

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I would just get a diff flavor... cranberry is horrid... went through 2 bottles and i never got really used to it...

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would just get a diff flavor... cranberry is horrid... went through 2 bottles and i never got really used to it...
I actually really like the cranberry, but Mango is my go-to. If rodja doesn't get back with an update, Ill see if I can find out (although we go through the same channels, lol).

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i may be completely wrong, but prices of BCAAs are on the rise, sky high.....so PP may be doing what AppNut did with Cool Down and wait a bit to produce them again (or at least till every company charges more so they can be competitive)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
i may be completely wrong, but prices of BCAAs are on the rise, sky high.....so PP may be doing what AppNut did with Cool Down and wait a bit to produce them again (or at least till every company charges more so they can be competitive)
I hope this is not the case.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SA topical should be in soon. There's not a solid ETA on the cranberry MAP, though.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
MAP is my preworkout. mixed with Modern BCAA and LCLT +PLCAR.

Don't forget they have unflavored MAP as well More protein and servings in each tub.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MAP is my preworkout. mixed with Modern BCAA and LCLT +PLCAR.

Don't forget they have unflavored MAP as well More protein and servings in each tub.
Unflavored PeptoPro is not easy to choke down, though.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MAP in general will not be an offering from Primordial for too much longer guys. I know, it sucks (I am a big MAP advocate), but it literally has a margin on the product that makes it very ineffective for the company to continue to stock.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
MAP in general will not be an offering from Primordial for too much longer guys. I know, it sucks (I am a big MAP advocate), but it literally has a margin on the product that makes it very ineffective for the company to continue to stock.
Wow, that really sucks to hear.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish more ppl recognized just how great MAP is, PeptoPro alone is a great product but our flavorings using all natural ingredients setes it apart. I will be very sad when we no longer carry this:(

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Does it mix well into a flavored whey?
Absolutely, I do this all the time into my vanilla isolate.

I wish more ppl recognized just how great MAP is, PeptoPro alone is a great product but our flavorings using all natural ingredients setes it apart. I will be very sad when we no longer carry this:(
That's what I'm saying!This is one of my staple supps and I'm pretty pissed this isn't gonna be around anymore. Its the only PeptoPro with stevia and NO soy. The flavoring is on point as well, can't beat freeze dried fruit!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutely, I do this all the time into my vanilla isolate.

That's what I'm saying!This is one of my staple supps and I'm pretty pissed this isn't gonna be around anymore. Its the only PeptoPro with stevia and NO soy. The flavoring is on point as well, can't beat freeze dried fruit!
Definitely agree. Very few drinks do I look forward to like I look forward to MAP.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for sure. i like to take MAP at night right before i fall asleep