Yet another AndroMass newbie

Whizo101

Awards
Hi all

I am about to try AndroMass but have a few questions.

Firstly I have read some people doing 4, 6 and 8 week cycles. Which one would be best for someone who has never tried prohormones before. On the box it states 6 capsules per day for 8 weeks, should I stick to this?

Since I am in the UK, I will be ordering my items from a UK supplement supplier.

After speaking to one of their sales team they suggest I also take the following -

** For Liver **
Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support 180g

** For PCT **

Estrogen - Iforce Nutrition Reversitol V2

Test Booster - Activate Xtreme

Cortisol Control - Lean Xtreme

Can you guys comment on this, am I ok to go ahead and order this or has the sales person got it totally wrong, afterall, they are sales people and may not have a clue about what they are saying.

Thanks all.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi all

I am about to try AndroMass but have a few questions.

Firstly I have read some people doing 4, 6 and 8 week cycles. Which one would be best for someone who has never tried prohormones before. On the box it states 6 capsules per day for 8 weeks, should I stick to this?

Since I am in the UK, I will be ordering my items from a UK supplement supplier.

After speaking to one of their sales team they suggest I also take the following -

** For Liver **
Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support 180g

** For PCT **

Estrogen - Iforce Nutrition Reversitol V2

Test Booster - Activate Xtreme

Cortisol Control - Lean Xtreme

Can you guys comment on this, am I ok to go ahead and order this or has the sales person got it totally wrong, afterall, they are sales people and may not have a clue about what they are saying.

Thanks all.
No need for liver support, your PCT is also not good, i would look into our TRS or go with at least erase and if you can a SERM would be best.

Whizo101

Awards
thanks ryansm, the only problem I am having is that in the UK I cant seem to find any suppliers that sell the TRS. Instead I will have to buy each product that makes the TRS separately.

Does the TRS control cortisol, boost test and does it help with estrogen sides?

Do I need to take any products while on a cycle of AndroMass, to help control side, gyno, hair loss etc. Thanks

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks ryansm, the only problem I am having is that in the UK I cant seem to find any suppliers that sell the TRS. Instead I will have to buy each product that makes the TRS separately.

Does the TRS control cortisol, boost test and does it help with estrogen sides?

Do I need to take any products while on a cycle of AndroMass, to help control side, gyno, hair loss etc. Thanks
Yes to the first question and no to second question. TRS is designed to assist with test boosting, estrogen control, cortisol modulation, and GH increase. AM does no need any support supplements for estrogen or hair loss. The only thing you'll want to use is something to help with lipids and a strong anti-oxidant.

Whizo101

Awards
Thanks Rodja, can you recommend/suggest any products that will help with lipids and a strong anti-oxidant? Think I'll be ready to place my order then.

One last question, because this is my first cycle ever, never tried prohormones before, should I stick with one box, 4 week cycle, or should I push for 2 boxes, 8 week cycle. I have read that anything over 6 weeks would require a SERM, but I would like to stick with OTC products if possible, so how long would you suggest?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In for some answers as well

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Rodja, can you recommend/suggest any products that will help with lipids and a strong anti-oxidant? Think I'll be ready to place my order then.

One last question, because this is my first cycle ever, never tried prohormones before, should I stick with one box, 4 week cycle, or should I push for 2 boxes, 8 week cycle. I have read that anything over 6 weeks would require a SERM, but I would like to stick with OTC products if possible, so how long would you suggest?
Toco-8 does wonder for lipids, niacin, fish oil, green tea, and NAC are all good additions as well. The impact on lipids will be minimal compared to methyl hormones.

Since it is your first cycle, 4 weeks at full dose or even going with 4 pills for 6 weeks will both lend good results. If I were you I would probably run the 6 weeks, considering the new AM is stronger than the old it will be similar to running the old version at full strength for 6 weeks even without the 1-Dhea

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Toco-8 does wonder for lipids, niacin, fish oil, green tea, and NAC are all good additions as well. The impact on lipids will be minimal compared to methyl hormones.
This is dead on, my lipid profile never seems to be "bad" and I like to thank Toco-8 for that.

Whizo101

Awards

Since it is your first cycle, 4 weeks at full dose or even going with 4 pills for 6 weeks will both lend good results. If I were you I would probably run the 6 weeks, considering the new AM is stronger than the old it will be similar to running the old version at full strength for 6 weeks even without the 1-Dhea
Hi guys

Sorry for the delay in replying, got a bad case of "man flu". I have gone ahead and ordered one box of AndroMass, going to run it for 6 weeks at 4 pills per day. Going to use Primodial Performances TRS for PCT. I will be started this cycle 2 weeks from now. Thanks again guys for your input, it is much appreciated. Stay tuned if anyone shows an interest in a log I will do one.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hi guys

Sorry for the delay in replying, got a bad case of "man flu". I have gone ahead and ordered one box of AndroMass, going to run it for 6 weeks at 4 pills per day. Going to use Primodial Performances TRS for PCT. I will be started this cycle 2 weeks from now. Thanks again guys for your input, it is much appreciated. Stay tuned if anyone shows an interest in a log I will do one.
U running v2?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi guys

Definitely interested in the log :)

Whizo101

Awards
U running v2?
Yeah it's version 2 so slight change in plan, will be starting cycle in a week or two and will be doing 6 caps for 6 weeks followed by the TRS PCT for 4 weeks

I'm going to get some hawthorn berry today and start taking it a week, maybe two, in advance of my cycle, I'll also be taking it throughout, just to keep blood pressure in check

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
everything I've read on hawthorn berry lowering BP is weak. I'd recommend if BP is an issue for you, eat 1-2 banana's ED and add in some type of nitrate supplement as well.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
everything I've read on hawthorn berry lowering BP is weak. I'd recommend if BP is an issue for you, eat 1-2 banana's ED and add in some type of nitrate supplement as well.
I know a decent amount of guys who had a positive response to hb, the issue is the initial spike many guys see, which usually leads to it having to be started previous to the cycle.

Whizo101

Awards
Hi all

Just letting everyone know that I'm still here and I'm going to start my cycle this coming Monday. I've never done a log before but I'll give it my best shot, if I leave any info out that u guys want me to add just ask and I'll do my best.

I'll add diet, training, supps used and before and after pics.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good luck man! im still trying to figure out my PCT for my andromass i will run sometime.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
good luck man! im still trying to figure out my PCT for my andromass i will run sometime.
I'm going to use DAA, TestPro, stoked.
:)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to use DAA, TestPro, stoked.
:)
on cycle i am going to take fish oil, Bio mend

PCT - idk if im going to take Nolva or run OTC : DAA + Sustain Alpha TD + IGF 2 or DAA + Erase Pro + IGF 2

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

PCT - idk if im going to take Nolva or run OTC : DAA + Sustain Alpha TD + IGF 2 or DAA + Erase Pro + IGF 2
Ur going to do a 4 week cycle or 6?

Whizo101

Awards
Guys I'm just going to use the TRS for my PCT, no need to go OTT with an AndroMass only cycle

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

LikeMike

Awards

I'm in the same boat as you. I almost feel like tv he serm would be more toxic than the andromass. I'm thinking about throwing in 3 caps of bulk a day on top of the andromass. I think should justify the use of a serm. How many weeks are you gonna run? 6 or 8?

Whizo101

Awards
Hi all

So today is the first day of my 6 week AndroMass cycle. My stats are –

Age – 38
Weight – 143.4lbs
Blood Pressure – 103/73
Body Fat - 13% (approx)

My diet is as follows –

Apple Juice
Whey
Peanut Butter

3 Whole Eggs
1 Slice Wholemeal Toast
Peanut Butter
Some Olive Oil

2 Chicken Breasts
Green Beans
Basmati Rice

4 Egg Whites
Half Banana
Oats
Some Olive Oil
(made into a pancake)

Tuna
Green Beans
Basmati Rice

3 Whey Shakes (spread throughout the day)
10 Almonds

Casein Shake
Peanut Butter

This will give me –

297g – Protein
147g – Carbs
88g – Fats

The supplements that I take are Whey Protein, Casein Protein, BCAA, Creatine, ZMA, Multi Vitamin, Fish Oil, Glutamine, Hawthorne Berry and of course AndroMass.

Training is over 3 days, Chest and Arms, Back and Shoulders, Legs. Tomorrow is training day so it’s Chest and Arms, I’ll keep you updated on how training goes tomorrow. I will also post up some before pics so you can all have a good laff.

Apologises if this post seems a little rushed, I have to dash out in a few minutes. Don’t think that I have left anything out, if anyone wants anymore info on anything more specific please just ask and I’ll do my best.

See you all tomorrow.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to have pre cycle pictures for a good comparison. Honestly, at 140-range of weight, you would have been able to make good gains just through an increase in calories. However, with the cycle of AndroMass make sure to eat heavy and lift your ass off, and you should have quite a rapid change from your pre-cycle pictures.

Whizo101

Awards
Hi all

Just a quick reply, I'm still alive, just been really busy with work. I'll post up a 1 week progress report with stats this coming Tuesday, so just hang fire guys.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in the same boat as you. I almost feel like tv he serm would be more toxic than the andromass. I'm thinking about throwing in 3 caps of bulk a day on top of the andromass. I think should justify the use of a serm. How many weeks are you gonna run? 6 or 8?
i only have one bottle so im debating here.....6 caps/day for 4 weeks or i can do 4 caps/day for 6 weeks. reps, help me out

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
i only have one bottle so im debating here.....6 caps/day for 4 weeks or i can do 4 caps/day for 6 weeks. reps, help me out
I think they are going to say run full dose for 4 weeks but try and go longer ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
6 weeks at 4....no doubt. better to have the longer cycle than the shorter one regardless of dosage. 4 is not really low, its 2/3 the max dosage...not bad....
I'd say the opposite.
Either way it's the same sh1t same amount of chemicals getting into your body it'll just take a week longer.

Whizo101

Awards
Hi all

Firstly apologies for not writing an update yesterday, work has been hectic.

So the first week is over, so what has happened you must be asking. Well, at first I was pretty worried that not a lot was happening, but I knew it was only week one so didn’t expect much to be honest. A lot of users have commented that the real magic happens around week three and four.

Well strength hasn’t changed at all, not surprising since its only week one. However, I have noticed that my upper body looks fuller, this could be water weight but it’s hard to tell.

My stats after one week are as follows –

- Blood Pressure – 105/78 (still good, maybe due to the Hawthorne Berry caps)
- Body Fat – 10.4% (take this percentage with a pinch of salt as body fat scales can be inaccurate, I don’t feel anywhere near this maybe more like 15%)
- Weight – 147.4Ibs (could be water, hard to tell)

As far as sides go, I have had pretty much none. The only one that I have noticed is an increase in heart rate with the morning dose, this doesn’t happen with the second dose, feels not too bad, just like you have ran up the stairs and are a little short of breath, lasts for about 10 mins then disappears. No hair loss, no gyno, no shrinkage, no acne, no nothing.

So to sum up, if I can keep gaining weight at this rate I will be well happy. Bearing in mind my carbs are pretty low and I was hoping to gain about 5Ibs of lean muscle, anything near this would be amazing. I know some people will compare with a steroid cycle and say that I could have gained 2, 3 maybe 4 times that amount, but AndroMass has a lot of advantages for me personally, so if I gain 5Ibs on this cycle I will definitely be running a couple more.

My long term goal isn’t unrealistic I believe, looking for a total of 20Ibs. So here’s to week 2, I’ll keep you posted, see you all next week.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What is your height?

4lbs in a week ....not bad. I think you will be able to really see some improvements AFTER week 2. Gaining 10lbs in 4 weeks is very realistic considering your body has much more room for growth.

Your macro totals look sufficient for your measurements. Maybe throw in some mild cardio to further boost your metabolism and appetite. I would like to see whole eggs and red meat in the diet too.

-Matt

Whizo101

Awards
What is your height?

4lbs in a week ....not bad. I think you will be able to really see some improvements AFTER week 2. Gaining 10lbs in 4 weeks is very realistic considering your body has much more room for growth.

Your macro totals look sufficient for your measurements. Maybe throw in some mild cardio to further boost your metabolism and appetite. I would like to see whole eggs and red meat in the diet too.

-Matt
height is about 5'9" - 5'10". I have 3 whole eggs in my diet daily, however, I have increased this to 4 whole eggs daily in line with my weight increase.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Id also add in liquid egg whites (out of a bottle). You can drink them and they are very convenient.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Eat more eggs man, too good and too easy.
I've been doing more with the eggs myself.....i take one whole egg plus 1 or 2 whites and cook it up overeasy (or 2 whole eggs no whites), toast a whole wheat english muffin with a piece of kraft cheese and make the eggs into a sandwich, add about a dozen slices of center cut bacon on the side and a glass or two of 2% milk....very nice even at night not breakfast :D

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes whole eggs are great.

I like costco --- 12% ground sirloin patties (fresh not frozen).

This is what you do --- season them with sea salt and course pepper.

Heat skillet w/ olive oil, mac nut oil what have you --- sear those patties until browned on each side....

Have your oven pre-heated to 375 degrees, and pop them in there. Keep checking on them until juicy and slightly pink.

This will be great --- the browing locks in flavor and the oven doesnt burn them.

-Matt

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been doing more with the eggs myself.....i take one whole egg plus 1 or 2 whites and cook it up overeasy (or 2 whole eggs no whites), toast a whole wheat english muffin with a piece of kraft cheese and make the eggs into a sandwich, add about a dozen slices of center cut bacon on the side and a glass or two of 2% milk....very nice even at night not breakfast :D

Heat skillet w/ olive oil, mac nut oil what have you --- sear those patties until browned on each side....

Have your oven pre-heated to 375 degrees, and pop them in there. Keep checking on them until juicy and slightly pink.

This will be great --- the browing locks in flavor and the oven doesnt burn them.

-Matt
Both of these are making me hungry, and I just finished dinner a bit ago.

Tonight was poached salmon, brown rice, and one cup of mixed veggies.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards

-Matt
you forgot to plop an egg on top of each of them????

Egg.gif
Box_of_eggs.gif
egg smilie.gif

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
This is true --- however I consumed 2 dozen a day around september/october time when I was getting in decent shape for a guest posing.

The thought of an egg even months later does not spark my appetite in the least bit!

-Matt
yeah I think we all get sick of eating the same things and have to change it up and go back to that food later. but when you dump the grease on top of the burger, then put an egg on top and break the yolk....all that juice from the burger and the wet yolk with a little salt....tastes very good. OH, and don't forget a piece of american cheese on top as well. keto dream :D