What best to stack AHv3 for recomp/cut (besides androlean)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. What best to stack AHv3 for recomp/cut (besides androlean)


    AHv3 + low dose SD?
    AHv3 + xtren?
    AHv3 + epistane?
    AHv3 + halodrol?

    I have those PHs and a couple others too along with some topical formestane and 6bromo.

    Any input/suggestions/opinions are all welcome

    Thanks


  2. I also have been told that I should run a DHEA along with the cycle to help with lethargy. Would something like M1D, finaflex 1-AD or AMS 1AD be good for a DHEA base?
    •   
       


  3. You don't need DHEA with V3 because they have accounted for that lethargic feeling with the newest version.
    I wouldn't run epi because I believe AH is kind of epi already...wouldn't run hdrol because I feel the effects wouldn't be that noticeable.
    I personally think the SD at low dose would be good, it would help maintain mass while the AH hardens you up, and would also build strength fairly easy.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  4. is good dosed of booth isomers (3-beta and 3-alpha) this shines by itself.

    did you has used Epiandrosterone before @1g daily

    the only thing you need to add is LCLT and 3,4-divanillytetrahydrofuran stuff for 6 weeks.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    You don't need DHEA with V3 because they have accounted for that lethargic feeling with the newest version.
    I wouldn't run epi because I believe AH is kind of epi already...wouldn't run hdrol because I feel the effects wouldn't be that noticeable.
    I personally think the SD at low dose would be good, it would help maintain mass while the AH hardens you up, and would also build strength fairly easy.
    Thanks for your input. So your vote is for low dose SD + AHv3.. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    is good dosed of booth isomers (3-beta and 3-alpha) this shines by itself.

    did you has used Epiandrosterone before @1g daily

    the only thing you need to add is LCLT and 3,4-divanillytetrahydrofuran stuff for 6 weeks.


    So your vote os AHv3 solo (at 1g) along with LCLT and divanil? Is the lclt and divanil for on cycle?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by RawStrength View Post
    Thanks for your input. So your vote is for low dose SD + AHv3.. Thanks



    I have used epistane once before solo and wasnt too impressed with it honestly.

    So your vote os AHv3 solo (at 1g) along with LCLT and divanil? Is the lclt and divanil for on cycle?
    Yessir sd+AH

    Not sure about the divanil but I know LCLT increases the amount of androgen receptors kind of, so theoretically it would be more area for androgens to bind to.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  7. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Yessir sd+AH

    Not sure about the divanil but I know LCLT increases the amount of androgen receptors kind of, so theoretically it would be more area for androgens to bind to.
    the lignans in Divanil protect the prostate if go 6 weeks on AH

  8. Quote Originally Posted by RawStrength View Post
    Thanks for your input. So your vote is for low dose SD + AHv3.. Thanks





    So your vote os AHv3 solo (at 1g) along with LCLT and divanil? Is the lclt and divanil for on cycle?
    yes with cycle and start divanil one week before AH

  9. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    You don't need DHEA with V3 because they have accounted for that lethargic feeling with the newest version.
    What about androhard v2? I also have that stashed away also. Would lethargy be a problem with v2? Would it need DHEA supplemented with it? Or did they account for the lethargy in v2 as well?

    Sorry for all the questions and thanks for the help

  10. Quote Originally Posted by RawStrength

    What about androhard v2? I also have that stashed away also. Would lethargy be a problem with v2? Would it need DHEA supplemented with it? Or did they account for the lethargy in v2 as well?

    Sorry for all the questions and thanks for the help
    I didn't get too lethargic on V2 but other people said it hit them hard. I did run Transaderm though which is NTBM version of Dermacrine, a topical DHEA.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
    •   
       


  11. Looks like I need to pick up some LCLT

  12. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I didn't get too lethargic on V2 but other people said it hit them hard. I did run Transaderm though which is NTBM version of Dermacrine, a topical DHEA.

    For combining with SD though, I would probably recommend v3 over 2.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  13. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    For combining with SD though, I would probably recommend v3 over 2.
    Thanks HTS..

    Do you have any suggestion or input on what would make a killer leaning/recomping stack with AndoHardv2 or 3?

    I am leaning towards the SD + AHv3 stack for my bottle of v3. And possibly the androhardv2 with x-tren?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by RawStrength View Post
    Thanks HTS..

    Do you have any suggestion or input on what would make a killer leaning/recomping stack with AndoHardv2 or 3?

    I am leaning towards the SD + AHv3 stack for my bottle of v3. And possibly the androhardv2 with x-tren?
    Diet depending, the AH+SD would probably be the most transforming. I know BBG calls that his favorite cycle.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  15. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Diet depending, the AH+SD would probably be the most transforming. I know BBG calls that his favorite cycle.
    Thanks!

    Bump for input from BBG

  16. None of the other primordial reps have an opinion or suggestion?

    Bigblackguy?
    Rodja?
    Matt Porter?

    Anyone?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by RawStrength View Post
    None of the other primordial reps have an opinion or suggestion?

    Bigblackguy?
    Rodja?
    Matt Porter?

    Anyone?
    I will send an email to BBG and bring his attention to this so he can give you his experience.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  18. Quote Originally Posted by RawStrength View Post
    What about androhard v2? I also have that stashed away also. Would lethargy be a problem with v2? Would it need DHEA supplemented with it? Or did they account for the lethargy in v2 as well?

    Sorry for all the questions and thanks for the help
    V2 for me personally caused a very mentally foggy feeling. I personally dosed it before bed due the way it affected me personally. (this is NOT the smartest way to dose since nightly dosing can further inhibit HPTA function)

    To counter lethargy pregenolone would be suggested to keep GABA receptors blocked, to counter sedative- like effects.

    -Matt

  19. Quote Originally Posted by RawStrength View Post
    AHv3 + low dose SD?
    AHv3 + xtren?
    AHv3 + epistane?
    AHv3 + halodrol?

    I have those PHs and a couple others too along with some topical formestane and 6bromo.

    Any input/suggestions/opinions are all welcome

    Thanks
    AHv3 would counter balance the high anabolic profile of epistane or halodrol to keep you more aggro and keep gyno in check

    -Matt

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    V2 for me personally caused a very mentally foggy feeling. I personally dosed it before bed due the way it affected me personally. (this is NOT the smartest way to dose since nightly dosing can further inhibit HPTA function)

    To counter lethargy pregenolone would be suggested to keep GABA receptors blocked, to counter sedative- like effects.

    -Matt
    How much pregnenolone would you suggest?

  21. Personally, I stacked AHV1 with Tren, and it was an AWESOME cycle. Great recomp, essentially nullified all tren sides that I had when I ran it solo. If you like tren, try it with AH
    Come check out my Intimidate log! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188653-natandrb-increasing-his.html#post3126262
    Bury me deep where there's no will to be Better than you! -Metallica

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    AHv3 would counter balance the high anabolic profile of epistane or halodrol to keep you more aggro and keep gyno in check

    -Matt
    does dosing halodrol with an androgenic compound like androhard reduce chances of getting gyno after cycle in pct? or does it just reduce risk during cycle?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by natandrb View Post
    Personally, I stacked AHV1 with Tren, and it was an AWESOME cycle. Great recomp, essentially nullified all tren sides that I had when I ran it solo. If you like tren, try it with AH
    You are not the first to say they love that combo. I think some tren fans should give it a try.

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    does dosing halodrol with an androgenic compound like androhard reduce chances of getting gyno after cycle in pct? or does it just reduce risk during cycle?
    It will protect against on cycle estrogen increases, but will not guarantee estrogen free PCT. This should be handled by what you choose to run in PCT.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  24. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    It will protect against on cycle estrogen increases, but will not guarantee estrogen free PCT. This should be handled by what you choose to run in PCT.
    well yes obv a solid pct is necessary..but I figure going into pct with controlled estro vs going into pct with higher estro from a low androgenic cycle would be beneficial.

  25. I've been recommending that combo since AH first came out. I pre-ordered the AH after reading the write-up, I just had a gut feeling it would stack well with tren, and since I had an extra bottle lying around...

    Just prepare yourself for some pretty intense aggression, at least the first two weeks, until you become accustomed to the hormone levels.

    As for the PCT gyno, it can't hurt right? All I know is that whenever I run a good balanced cycle, PCT goes much more smoothly. The TRS/DAA/Torem stack made PCT actually enjoyable instead of the 3 weeks of misery followed by a week of almost feeling normal.
    Come check out my Intimidate log! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188653-natandrb-increasing-his.html#post3126262
    Bury me deep where there's no will to be Better than you! -Metallica

  26. Doing tren lv with androhard v3 and 3 tabs of drive. Ending week 4 and it's been my most enjoyable cycle to date.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by RawStrength View Post
    How much pregnenolone would you suggest?
    3 AndroDrive or 100-200mg of plain Preg.

    -Matt

  28. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    does dosing halodrol with an androgenic compound like androhard reduce chances of getting gyno after cycle in pct? or does it just reduce risk during cycle?
    It SHOULD actually help both scenarios -- at that point endogenous production of all hormone will be mildly suppressed, so no single hormone at that point will be high enough to elicit any bad sides once PCT hits.

    Start your normal pct scheme and give your body the proper ammo do boost LH, FSH, and control cortisol ---(TRS2)

    -
    Matt

  29. Quote Originally Posted by onemind1body View Post
    Doing tren lv with androhard v3 and 3 tabs of drive. Ending week 4 and it's been my most enjoyable cycle to date.
    What kind of results are you seeing?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 7 and 11 spray stack vs. new PP AndroLean
    By beni182 in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-15-2011, 09:21 AM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 02:10 AM
  3. Recomp cycle with AndroMass + Androlean?
    By dubplate6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-29-2011, 10:54 AM
  4. Androlean + Androhard Stack
    By Trig in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 10:09 PM
Log in
Log in