What best to stack AHv3 for recomp/cut (besides androlean)

RawStrength

RawStrength

Awards
AHv3 + low dose SD?
AHv3 + xtren?
AHv3 + epistane?
AHv3 + halodrol?

I have those PHs and a couple others too along with some topical formestane and 6bromo.

Any input/suggestions/opinions are all welcome

Thanks

RawStrength

RawStrength

Awards
I also have been told that I should run a DHEA along with the cycle to help with lethargy. Would something like M1D, finaflex 1-AD or AMS 1AD be good for a DHEA base?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't need DHEA with V3 because they have accounted for that lethargic feeling with the newest version.
I wouldn't run epi because I believe AH is kind of epi already...wouldn't run hdrol because I feel the effects wouldn't be that noticeable.
I personally think the SD at low dose would be good, it would help maintain mass while the AH hardens you up, and would also build strength fairly easy.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is good dosed of booth isomers (3-beta and 3-alpha) this shines by itself.

did you has used Epiandrosterone before @1g daily :firedevil:

the only thing you need to add is LCLT and 3,4-divanillytetrahydrofuran stuff for 6 weeks.

RawStrength

RawStrength

Awards
You don't need DHEA with V3 because they have accounted for that lethargic feeling with the newest version.
I wouldn't run epi because I believe AH is kind of epi already...wouldn't run hdrol because I feel the effects wouldn't be that noticeable.
I personally think the SD at low dose would be good, it would help maintain mass while the AH hardens you up, and would also build strength fairly easy.
Thanks for your input. So your vote is for low dose SD + AHv3.. Thanks

is good dosed of booth isomers (3-beta and 3-alpha) this shines by itself.

did you has used Epiandrosterone before @1g daily :firedevil:

the only thing you need to add is LCLT and 3,4-divanillytetrahydrofuran stuff for 6 weeks.

So your vote os AHv3 solo (at 1g) along with LCLT and divanil? Is the lclt and divanil for on cycle?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I have used epistane once before solo and wasnt too impressed with it honestly.

So your vote os AHv3 solo (at 1g) along with LCLT and divanil? Is the lclt and divanil for on cycle?
Yessir sd+AH

Not sure about the divanil but I know LCLT increases the amount of androgen receptors kind of, so theoretically it would be more area for androgens to bind to.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yessir sd+AH

Not sure about the divanil but I know LCLT increases the amount of androgen receptors kind of, so theoretically it would be more area for androgens to bind to.
the lignans in Divanil protect the prostate if go 6 weeks on AH :)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

yes with cycle and start divanil one week before AH

RawStrength

RawStrength

Awards
What about androhard v2? I also have that stashed away also. Would lethargy be a problem with v2? Would it need DHEA supplemented with it? Or did they account for the lethargy in v2 as well?

Sorry for all the questions and thanks for the help

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about androhard v2? I also have that stashed away also. Would lethargy be a problem with v2? Would it need DHEA supplemented with it? Or did they account for the lethargy in v2 as well?

I didn't get too lethargic on V2 but other people said it hit them hard. I did run Transaderm though which is NTBM version of Dermacrine, a topical DHEA.

RawStrength

RawStrength

Awards
For combining with SD though, I would probably recommend v3 over 2.
Thanks HTS..

Do you have any suggestion or input on what would make a killer leaning/recomping stack with AndoHardv2 or 3?

I am leaning towards the SD + AHv3 stack for my bottle of v3. And possibly the androhardv2 with x-tren?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks HTS..

Do you have any suggestion or input on what would make a killer leaning/recomping stack with AndoHardv2 or 3?

I am leaning towards the SD + AHv3 stack for my bottle of v3. And possibly the androhardv2 with x-tren?
Diet depending, the AH+SD would probably be the most transforming. I know BBG calls that his favorite cycle.

RawStrength

RawStrength

Awards
None of the other primordial reps have an opinion or suggestion?

Bigblackguy?
Rodja?
Matt Porter?

Anyone?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established

V2 for me personally caused a very mentally foggy feeling. I personally dosed it before bed due the way it affected me personally. (this is NOT the smartest way to dose since nightly dosing can further inhibit HPTA function)

To counter lethargy pregenolone would be suggested to keep GABA receptors blocked, to counter sedative- like effects.

-Matt

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AHv3 + low dose SD?
AHv3 + xtren?
AHv3 + epistane?
AHv3 + halodrol?

I have those PHs and a couple others too along with some topical formestane and 6bromo.

Any input/suggestions/opinions are all welcome

Thanks
AHv3 would counter balance the high anabolic profile of epistane or halodrol to keep you more aggro and keep gyno in check

-Matt

RawStrength

RawStrength

Awards
V2 for me personally caused a very mentally foggy feeling. I personally dosed it before bed due the way it affected me personally. (this is NOT the smartest way to dose since nightly dosing can further inhibit HPTA function)

To counter lethargy pregenolone would be suggested to keep GABA receptors blocked, to counter sedative- like effects.

-Matt
How much pregnenolone would you suggest?

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
Personally, I stacked AHV1 with Tren, and it was an AWESOME cycle. Great recomp, essentially nullified all tren sides that I had when I ran it solo. If you like tren, try it with AH:love:

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
AHv3 would counter balance the high anabolic profile of epistane or halodrol to keep you more aggro and keep gyno in check

-Matt
does dosing halodrol with an androgenic compound like androhard reduce chances of getting gyno after cycle in pct? or does it just reduce risk during cycle?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally, I stacked AHV1 with Tren, and it was an AWESOME cycle. Great recomp, essentially nullified all tren sides that I had when I ran it solo. If you like tren, try it with AH:love:
You are not the first to say they love that combo. I think some tren fans should give it a try.

does dosing halodrol with an androgenic compound like androhard reduce chances of getting gyno after cycle in pct? or does it just reduce risk during cycle?
It will protect against on cycle estrogen increases, but will not guarantee estrogen free PCT. This should be handled by what you choose to run in PCT.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
It will protect against on cycle estrogen increases, but will not guarantee estrogen free PCT. This should be handled by what you choose to run in PCT.
well yes obv a solid pct is necessary..but I figure going into pct with controlled estro vs going into pct with higher estro from a low androgenic cycle would be beneficial.

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
I've been recommending that combo since AH first came out. I pre-ordered the AH after reading the write-up, I just had a gut feeling it would stack well with tren, and since I had an extra bottle lying around...

Just prepare yourself for some pretty intense aggression, at least the first two weeks, until you become accustomed to the hormone levels.

As for the PCT gyno, it can't hurt right? All I know is that whenever I run a good balanced cycle, PCT goes much more smoothly. The TRS/DAA/Torem stack made PCT actually enjoyable instead of the 3 weeks of misery followed by a week of almost feeling normal.

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Doing tren lv with androhard v3 and 3 tabs of drive. Ending week 4 and it's been my most enjoyable cycle to date.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It SHOULD actually help both scenarios -- at that point endogenous production of all hormone will be mildly suppressed, so no single hormone at that point will be high enough to elicit any bad sides once PCT hits.

Start your normal pct scheme and give your body the proper ammo do boost LH, FSH, and control cortisol ---(TRS2)

-
Matt

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doing tren lv with androhard v3 and 3 tabs of drive. Ending week 4 and it's been my most enjoyable cycle to date.
That sounds like an awesome cycle, tren is something special though I never go to try tren LV just Trenazone.

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh sorry guys. I could have sworn I replied already. My bad. Anyways, today is day 34 of Tren LV, AH V3 and Drive. I've been eating to recomp and the results have been great. i started with 1.5ml 3x per day, and now im up to 2mlx 3 p/day. Im up about 5 lbs, Im ALOT leaner, vascularity is wayy up, and strength is through the roof. To be honest though the best part about this cycle is how much different it has felt from when I initially tried tren LV some 2 years ago. The aggression is really clean, focus is on point, nips arent itchy and puffy like the last run, and overall I just feel great. One of the reasons why i have to hype this cycle so much is just my overall sense of well-being on this cycle. I literally cant point to anything negative about how I feel. Last tren run was more of a rollercoaster ride. Recovery also, its just been insane. I literally feel like i can workout the same muscle group as I worked in the morning, later again the evening, and still push the same weights. Its absurd.

So on day 28, I added Andromass V3 at 6 Caps in the morning. I compensated for the androhard dose by adding 3 in the morning, for a full dose in the morning, and i do another 3 caps 8 hours later. So a total of 9 AH since day 28 of starting Mass w/ the Tren. Joints feel fine and nips are doing better than I remember in any other cycle in the last id say 4 years.
Im going to overlap mass v3 and Tren LV until day 42, then bump the dose on the mass pretty high, keep the AH dose high, and ride it out another 6 weeks. If money isn't and issue and Im used to being on the Tren, how many andromass Caps you think i should run (8, 10?) for the last 6 weeks.

Hope this helped out guys a little lengthy but if there are any questions ask away

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome update man, glad that is working out for you.

As for the mass caps, I would go to 8/9 and see how you feel before moving beyond that.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ahhh sorry guys. I could have sworn I replied already. My bad. Anyways, today is day 34 of Tren LV, AH V3 and Drive. I've been eating to recomp and the results have been great. i started with 1.5ml 3x per day, and now im up to 2mlx 3 p/day. Im up about 5 lbs, Im ALOT leaner, vascularity is wayy up, and strength is through the roof. To be honest though the best part about this cycle is how much different it has felt from when I initially tried tren LV some 2 years ago. The aggression is really clean, focus is on point, nips arent itchy and puffy like the last run, and overall I just feel great. One of the reasons why i have to hype this cycle so much is just my overall sense of well-being on this cycle. I literally cant point to anything negative about how I feel. Last tren run was more of a rollercoaster ride. Recovery also, its just been insane. I literally feel like i can workout the same muscle group as I worked in the morning, later again the evening, and still push the same weights. Its absurd.

So on day 28, I added Andromass V3 at 6 Caps in the morning. I compensated for the androhard dose by adding 3 in the morning, for a full dose in the morning, and i do another 3 caps 8 hours later. So a total of 9 AH since day 28 of starting Mass w/ the Tren. Joints feel fine and nips are doing better than I remember in any other cycle in the last id say 4 years.
Im going to overlap mass v3 and Tren LV until day 42, then bump the dose on the mass pretty high, keep the AH dose high, and ride it out another 6 weeks. If money isn't and issue and Im used to being on the Tren, how many andromass Caps you think i should run (8, 10?) for the last 6 weeks.

Hope this helped out guys a little lengthy but if there are any questions ask away
I like this --- your switching in and out different compounds....also avoiding liver toxic hormones too.....please keep everyone posted.

-Matt