1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.11%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

1 Bulk + 1 Mass questions

I have bulk coming. Say I bought Mass or even Version 2 Andromass. what would you all recommend for the stack

6 weeks at 4/day or both full fledged at 6/day for the 4 weeks. I tend to think 4 weeks is too short for a cycle for any greatly substantial/maintanable gains...what would you all say?

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

the longer the better.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.11%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    the longer the better.
    r u saying the 6 weeks at reduced dose would produce better results, then?
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Usually yes. I tend to think 4 weeks of anything is not "enough" time. The longer your body gets used to the new muscle/weight the easier it tends to be when you are off.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.11%

the androstat says at 4 caps a day at 6 weeks id be running at a peak of 4000 level of test equivalency vs 4 weeks together would be almost 6000.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.11%

Usually yes. I tend to think 4 weeks of anything is not "enough" time. The longer your body gets used to the new muscle/weight the easier it tends to be when you are off.
    Yea thats exactly my thoughts as well. I have plenty of time to make this decision so lets see what other answers I get..
  7. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.28%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Ideally, one would be run at full dose, and one would be run at half dose. I think the guys who will really get the most will be the 3 bottles stacks, for example 8 weeks of AndroMass full dose with a half a dose of Bulk along the way. Unfortunately though, this does require two bottles of AM.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Ideally, one would be run at full dose, and one would be run at half dose. I think the guys who will really get the most will be the 3 bottles stacks, for example 8 weeks of AndroMass full dose with a half a dose of Bulk along the way. Unfortunately though, this does require two bottles of AM.
    This would be "IDEAL" If I had the funds to run this I would lol. Though it is not THAT much more than your standard PH run (After all the PCT, and health supps to be run along side with it, also health benefits of using a, daresay, "cleaner" steroid). Also, hopefully PP minimized on cycle sides of lethargy, back pumps, calf pumps, shin splints etc.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.11%

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post

I realize this is ideal, however I won't be able to afford a 500$ cycle anytime soon. Perhaps I should hold off hormone usage unti I can...or until I'm 100% sure my liver is in good condition and try out a few methyl cycles. My goal is a solid 10 pounds maintained after PCT seeing as it will be my first bulk with a steroid
  10. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.28%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

This would be "IDEAL" If I had the funds to run this I would lol. Though it is not THAT much more than your standard PH run (After all the PCT, and health supps to be run along side with it, also health benefits of using a, daresay, "cleaner" steroid). Also, hopefully PP minimized on cycle sides of lethargy, back pumps, calf pumps, shin splints etc.
    Testers reported next to no sides, these should be a very smooth experience.

Quote Originally Posted by BKx90 View Post
    I realize this is ideal, however I won't be able to afford a 500$ cycle anytime soon. Perhaps I should hold off hormone usage unti I can...or until I'm 100% sure my liver is in good condition and try out a few methyl cycles. My goal is a solid 10 pounds maintained after PCT seeing as it will be my first bulk with a steroid
    You should be able to pull off the 10lbs and keep it with this being your first cycle, without having to buy another bottle.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

Similar Forum Threads

1. how to bulk/get mass
    By Swoldierboy in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 12:27 AM
  2. Mass FX questions
    By Gamesman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 10:08 PM