Andromass / Androbulk fertility question

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
I'm really wanting to begin an 8 week cycle of AM/AB but noticed on the primordial performance website that you guys had rated Fertility problems as "++"... meaning it does have somewhat of an effect on fertility.

My wife and I want to start trying soon.... do you guys recommend I hold off until we're successful, or is the ++ rating not that big of a deal??

Thanks!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're trying to conceive, it would be wise to refrain from anabolics. However, since Androbulk won't be shipping out for a little over a month, you have time to conceive before you start.

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
If you're trying to conceive, it would be wise to refrain from anabolics. However, since Androbulk won't be shipping out for a little over a month, you have time to conceive before you start.
And since Mrs. DGA3 and I are NOT trying to conceive (already have two teenagers), I have already ordered Androbulk, and can't wait until it gets shipped out.

The sooner the better, as far as I am concerned! :veryhappy:

(still waiting for my Androhard as well . . . . . )

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And since Mrs. DGA3 and I are NOT trying to conceive (already have two teenagers), I have already ordered Androbulk, and can't wait until it gets shipped out.

If you ordered them together, it won't ship out until the Androbulk gets in stock.

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
I worked with customer service and requested a split shipment (Remember? You helped me get the 40% off on my entire order).

Maybe I'd better call again tomorrow (Monday) to make sure that my AH is "in the mail."

I thought I would have received it my now, because it was supposed to have shipped on Nov. 30. However, when asked about that, Need to Study said that some of the labels did not come in, so only part of the shipment went out. If this is true, then hopefully mine will be here this week (since it's already paid for).

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah yes, I remember now. Feel free to either email CS or use the Live Chat function to check the status.

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Re: Live Chat . . .

Available today (Sunday)? :sly:

Sorry for all the questions, but I can't wait to get the stuff!

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
Thanks... I'll get moving!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

For some reason this made me chuckle.