New Cycle Advice Needed

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
OK, so I did something I've never done before--I cut a cycle short. I was doing a "recomp" using 1-T/Tren transdermal and Andro Hard LV. Short story: it sucked balls, basically! Well, not that bad, but bad. The lethargy, bloood pressure increase, and general feeling like crap was too much for the gains I was seeing.

So, round two. I have Andro Drive on the way, as well as the following items I could use:

1) Andro Mass (last version)
2) Andro Drive
3) 1-T/Tren transdermal
4) varoius other DS: Superdrone LV, PPlex, Epistane, "tren" caps

It will be an 8 week cycle. Now, I'd like to use up my 2 bottles of the previous version of Andro Mass if it'll work. This will be an all out cut--no more half-assing with a "recomp". I was thinking:

1) 1-T/Tren transdermal: 3 pumps/day (I have 3 bottles left, 3 pumps/day will get me 2 8-week cycles)

2) Andro Mass (previous version): 6 caps/day

3) Andro Hard LV: 2 doses/day

4) Andro Drive: 3-6 caps/day

5) OEP & Recreate (stimulant based fat burners): 1/each X 2/day

My main concern here is with the amount and types of DHEA in this stack: will this be too much, or the wrong mix of DHEA?

Thanks,

Crowbar

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Everything will be fine, but I would drop the 1-T Tren. Mass is known to have some lethargy, which the drive should counter, but Tren can certainly contribute to that.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Heretostudy, thanks for the reply. If I want to use the 1-T/Tren transdermal (which I would like to get used), could I just leave out the Andro Mass--after all, it will be a cut.. Problem is, after my aborted 1-T/Tren cycle I have 3 bottles of the 1-T/Tren left; 2 will give me a complete (5 pumps/day) 6 week cycle--leaving me with an odd amount. So, I figured the most effective way to use the 3 bottles would be to stack it with other anabolics and use 3 pumps/day. This would give me 2 8-week cycles--as well as lessening the side effects.

Do you think 3 pumps/day 1-T/Tren, Andro Hard LV, and Andro Drive will provide ample anabolic power to hold onto muscle and strength as I diet? In my above plan I was going to run the 1-T/Tren at 3 pumps/day, and the Andro Mass could also be ran at 3 caps/day--so, a lower dosage of both, which should cut down on the sides. Would you still advise against the concurrent use of 1-T/Tren and Andro Mass if the dosages of both were less than max?

Thanks,

Crowbar

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is the tren the same as trenaplex?
What was the active?

Heretostudy, thanks for the reply. If I want to use the 1-T/Tren transdermal (which I would like to get used), could I just leave out the Andro Mass--after all, it will be a cut.. Problem is, after my aborted 1-T/Tren cycle I have 3 bottles of the 1-T/Tren left; 2 will give me a complete (5 pumps/day) 6 week cycle--leaving me with an odd amount. So, I figured the most effective way to use the 3 bottles would be to stack it with other anabolics and use 3 pumps/day. This would give me 2 8-week cycles--as well as lessening the side effects.

Do you think 3 pumps/day 1-T/Tren, Andro Hard LV, and Andro Drive will provide ample anabolic power to hold onto muscle and strength as I diet? In my above plan I was going to run the 1-T/Tren at 3 pumps/day, and the Andro Mass could also be ran at 3 caps/day--so, a lower dosage of both, which should cut down on the sides. Would you still advise against the concurrent use of 1-T/Tren and Andro Mass if the dosages of both were less than max?

Thanks,

Crowbar
I would use the 1-T/Tren, Hard LV, and Drive, and save the Mass for a future cycle. This will help with suppression, and I personally think the Mass is more fun for bulking anyway.