New Cycle Advice Needed - AnabolicMinds.com

New Cycle Advice Needed

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

New Cycle Advice Needed

OK, so I did something I've never done before--I cut a cycle short. I was doing a "recomp" using 1-T/Tren transdermal and Andro Hard LV. Short story: it sucked balls, basically! Well, not that bad, but bad. The lethargy, bloood pressure increase, and general feeling like crap was too much for the gains I was seeing.

So, round two. I have Andro Drive on the way, as well as the following items I could use:

1) Andro Mass (last version)
    2) Andro Drive
    3) 1-T/Tren transdermal
    4) varoius other DS: Superdrone LV, PPlex, Epistane, "tren" caps

It will be an 8 week cycle. Now, I'd like to use up my 2 bottles of the previous version of Andro Mass if it'll work. This will be an all out cut--no more half-assing with a "recomp". I was thinking:

1) 1-T/Tren transdermal: 3 pumps/day (I have 3 bottles left, 3 pumps/day will get me 2 8-week cycles)

2) Andro Mass (previous version): 6 caps/day

3) Andro Hard LV: 2 doses/day

4) Andro Drive: 3-6 caps/day

5) OEP & Recreate (stimulant based fat burners): 1/each X 2/day

My main concern here is with the amount and types of DHEA in this stack: will this be too much, or the wrong mix of DHEA?

Thanks,

Crowbar

2. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Everything will be fine, but I would drop the 1-T Tren. Mass is known to have some lethargy, which the drive should counter, but Tren can certainly contribute to that.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  3. New Member

Is the tren the same as trenaplex?
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Heretostudy, thanks for the reply. If I want to use the 1-T/Tren transdermal (which I would like to get used), could I just leave out the Andro Mass--after all, it will be a cut.. Problem is, after my aborted 1-T/Tren cycle I have 3 bottles of the 1-T/Tren left; 2 will give me a complete (5 pumps/day) 6 week cycle--leaving me with an odd amount. So, I figured the most effective way to use the 3 bottles would be to stack it with other anabolics and use 3 pumps/day. This would give me 2 8-week cycles--as well as lessening the side effects.

Do you think 3 pumps/day 1-T/Tren, Andro Hard LV, and Andro Drive will provide ample anabolic power to hold onto muscle and strength as I diet? In my above plan I was going to run the 1-T/Tren at 3 pumps/day, and the Andro Mass could also be ran at 3 caps/day--so, a lower dosage of both, which should cut down on the sides. Would you still advise against the concurrent use of 1-T/Tren and Andro Mass if the dosages of both were less than max?

Thanks,

Crowbar
  5. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dave6013 View Post
    Is the tren the same as trenaplex?
    What was the active?

Quote Originally Posted by crowbar46 View Post
    Heretostudy, thanks for the reply. If I want to use the 1-T/Tren transdermal (which I would like to get used), could I just leave out the Andro Mass--after all, it will be a cut.. Problem is, after my aborted 1-T/Tren cycle I have 3 bottles of the 1-T/Tren left; 2 will give me a complete (5 pumps/day) 6 week cycle--leaving me with an odd amount. So, I figured the most effective way to use the 3 bottles would be to stack it with other anabolics and use 3 pumps/day. This would give me 2 8-week cycles--as well as lessening the side effects.

Do you think 3 pumps/day 1-T/Tren, Andro Hard LV, and Andro Drive will provide ample anabolic power to hold onto muscle and strength as I diet? In my above plan I was going to run the 1-T/Tren at 3 pumps/day, and the Andro Mass could also be ran at 3 caps/day--so, a lower dosage of both, which should cut down on the sides. Would you still advise against the concurrent use of 1-T/Tren and Andro Mass if the dosages of both were less than max?

Thanks,

Crowbar
    I would use the 1-T/Tren, Hard LV, and Drive, and save the Mass for a future cycle. This will help with suppression, and I personally think the Mass is more fun for bulking anyway.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Thanks for the advice!

Crowbar
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Advice needed on cycle
    By Shininface in forum Anabolics