OK, so I did something I've never done before--I cut a cycle short. I was doing a "recomp" using 1-T/Tren transdermal and Andro Hard LV. Short story: it sucked balls, basically! Well, not that bad, but bad. The lethargy, bloood pressure increase, and general feeling like crap was too much for the gains I was seeing.
So, round two. I have Andro Drive on the way, as well as the following items I could use:
1) Andro Mass (last version)
2) Andro Drive
3) 1-T/Tren transdermal
4) varoius other DS: Superdrone LV, PPlex, Epistane, "tren" caps
It will be an 8 week cycle. Now, I'd like to use up my 2 bottles of the previous version of Andro Mass if it'll work. This will be an all out cut--no more half-assing with a "recomp". I was thinking:
1) 1-T/Tren transdermal: 3 pumps/day (I have 3 bottles left, 3 pumps/day will get me 2 8-week cycles)
2) Andro Mass (previous version): 6 caps/day
3) Andro Hard LV: 2 doses/day
4) Andro Drive: 3-6 caps/day
5) OEP & Recreate (stimulant based fat burners): 1/each X 2/day
My main concern here is with the amount and types of DHEA in this stack: will this be too much, or the wrong mix of DHEA?