AH AM and AD

wingzors

Awards
This will be the third cycle under my belt. The other two I have done have been hdrol and an hdrol clone. I wanted to go more of the route of recomp with a little bit of emphasis on mass aswell and was going to do an 8 week cycle of AH 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/ AM 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3 AD 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3. I wanted to hear any tips anyone had. I'm 195 roughly 12-13 bf. The cycle won't start until feburary and I'm trying to get everything in order now. For pct I was going to do TRS and an AI. I haven't chosen an AI yet, I've used formex in the past and was thinking about going along those lines. Any tips would be appreciated. I wasn't sure if I should get a serm for this stack as I haven't used one before and haven't found a reputable site yet for it. Thanks in advance for any help given.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything looks good. I personally don't think the AI will be necessary.

As for the SERM, the bloodwork on these really does show that they are not a necessity. If you can't get one, the TRS (with included TCF-1), should do you good.

wingzors

Awards
Alright, thank you for the response. Ill stick with the TRS then. I appreciate the help/tips

wingzors

Awards
I actually do have one more question. Would I take all 3 doses at the same time? For instance when I wake up would I take AH AM and AD then or split them up maybe an hour or two?

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
Everything looks good. I personally don't think the AI will be necessary.

As for the SERM, the bloodwork on these really does show that they are not a necessity. If you can't get one, the TRS (with included TCF-1), should do you good.
I have a quick question - are you guys absolutely sure no SERM is needed? A lot of us who are wanting to run our first cycle and are leaning towards the Andro series want to A: keep our gains (or most of them) and B: make sure our natural test production is 100% healthy and functional after PCT.

Just want that extra assurance!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually do have one more question. Would I take all 3 doses at the same time? For instance when I wake up would I take AH AM and AD then or split them up maybe an hour or two?
Yes, take them all upon waking. If you notice any stomach discomfort (not expected), then you should try and split them up.

I have a quick question - are you guys absolutely sure no SERM is needed? A lot of us who are wanting to run our first cycle and are leaning towards the Andro series want to A: keep our gains (or most of them) and B: make sure our natural test production is 100% healthy and functional after PCT.

Just want that extra assurance!
The products were designed to be used with the TRS. Believe me, I am a SERM guy, but having the feedback from testers, suppression really is minimal, and PCT should be a breeze.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, take them all upon waking. If you notice any stomach discomfort (not expected), then you should try and split them up.

The products were designed to be used with the TRS. Believe me, I am a SERM guy, but having the feedback from testers, suppression really is minimal, and PCT should be a breeze.
srsly want to test this out... but still scared lol.

AM for 8 weeks would be insane!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That it would!
Why does it say am and al are good to stack? Is ot possible to recomp on those two? I mean in theory it sounds good. But will it actually work?
Or the other way around... 2 leans and one mass?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why does it say am and al are good to stack? Is ot possible to recomp on those two? I mean in theory it sounds good. But will it actually work?
Or the other way around... 2 leans and one mass?
Yes it would, in fact AL will turn out imo to be quite effective for more than just on a cut or recomp. Depending on goals I would lean towards 2 AM one AL