Andro Drive and Stimulant Fat Burners

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if there would be any issues--aside from being careful with the dose to access tolerance--with stacking Andro Drive (or Andro Lean) with stimulant based fat burners (OEP & Recreate from USP).

In the past I have used Andro Lean V2 with stimulant fat burners with no issues, but just wanted to check as I can see there might be some synergy between Andro Drive and stimulants.

Thanks,

Crowbar

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if there would be any issues--aside from being careful with the dose to access tolerance--with stacking Andro Drive (or Andro Lean) with stimulant based fat burners (OEP & Recreate from USP).

In the past I have used Andro Lean V2 with stimulant fat burners with no issues, but just wanted to check as I can see there might be some synergy between Andro Drive and stimulants.

I would keep the LEAN or DRIVE dose the same (6 ed) and slowing introduce the stimulant based fat burner. Have you tried Malice from Chaotic Labz??

Holy crap....stuff is my favorite

Thanks,

Crowbar

I would keep the LEAN or DRIVE dose the same (6 ed) and slowing introduce the stimulant based fat burner. Have you tried Malice from Chaotic Labz??

Holy crap....stuff is my favorite

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, Matt. No, I haven't tried it--I'll look into it now.

I can say, for me, the OEP & Recreate works very well. First time I used it I lost 20 lbs. in three weeks--with the help of a strick diet, anabolics, fasted morning cardio, and some tough training.

Yeah, I'll introduce the stimulants slowly as the diet progresses.

Thanks,

Crowbar

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks, Matt. No, I haven't tried it--I'll look into it now.

I can say, for me, the OEP & Recreate works very well. First time I used it I lost 20 lbs. in three weeks--with the help of a strick diet, anabolics, fasted morning cardio, and some tough training.

Yeah, I'll introduce the stimulants slowly as the diet progresses.

Thanks,

Crowbar
Let us know how it goes!