AndroHArd V3

Terencec

Awards
AHv3 keeping your body comp afterwards
[HR][/HR]I Ran AMv2 with the last 1.5 to 2 weeks with ahv2.

I really sat back and thought what I want to accomplish and I decided I am happy with my size and strength.

So I think recomping would be a better choice for me.

My question is I plan to run AHv3 for 8 weeks. After the cycle assuming it was a successful cycle, can I expect my body recomp to remain the same or once my hormones equalize back out. Would i be looking at my recomp tilting back towards the starting point some.

Also I used torem for my last pct with some other stuff, do I need anything at that level for my pct.

And ALv3 why so late on the release of that I would love to run those two together.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
During PCT, training and diet will determine what happens to your body. IE, if you were eating only "okay" on cycle, and seeing results because you were using Androhard, when you're off the Androhard your body will start to reflect this "okay" eating. If you are eating very well on cycle, and you carry this over to PCT and beyond, you will be fine and will continue to make progress.

Terencec

Awards
During PCT, training and diet will determine what happens to your body. IE, if you were eating only "okay" on cycle, and seeing results because you were using Androhard, when you're off the Androhard your body will start to reflect this "okay" eating. If you are eating very well on cycle, and you carry this over to PCT and beyond, you will be fine and will continue to make progress.
My diet is always on point, but I did a cycle with AM with a little of AH, i made 10 lbs of gains and I lost all of my gains after the cycle over the next month or so. And I couldn't possibly eaten more. Another rep said that was my issue. And my pct was also rocking.

I don't want go run a cycle and have it return back the way it was because because I couldn't keep an extreme diet. I always felt that if you make good changes on a cycle you should be able to keep it without altering your diet and so forth after cycle.

Thanks