Question about Original Primordial Topical Carrier

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Hi fellas,

I still have about five unopened aluminum canisters of the topical carrier your website sold years ago that came with the separate pumps for making self-brewed transdermal solutions.

My question is... are these still efficacious after sitting in a box for at least 4 full years or perhaps even 5 years? I want to purchase some bulk ingredients, and want to make sure I'm not wasting my time rubbing them in if not. Thank you :)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi fellas,

I still have about five unopened aluminum canisters of the topical carrier your website sold years ago that came with the separate pumps for making self-brewed transdermal solutions.

My question is... are these still efficacious after sitting in a box for at least 4 full years or perhaps even 5 years? I want to purchase some bulk ingredients, and want to make sure I'm not wasting my time rubbing them in if not. Thank you :)
They should be good to go, but I would recommend adding them to the fridge. You will have to prepare the product anyway when adding in the bulks, so any separation of ingredients shouldn't be an issue.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
They should be good to go, but I would recommend adding them to the fridge. You will have to prepare the product anyway when adding in the bulks, so any separation of ingredients shouldn't be an issue.
Thanks a lot! I remember they weren't cheap, but I used them with test suspension years ago, applied 2x per day, and LOVED IT! There may be better topical delivery systems out right now after all these years, but I haven't researched any of them, and those 4 or 5 canisters I have at home already were probably $150 'way back when.'

I think I'll actually go the Test Suspension route this time and just apply upon waking and before training at the gym to compliment my Sust/Cyp injection protocol... any idea on maximum saturation amount of raw powder per container that the topical carrier can handle of Test Suspension/Test No-Ester (TNE)? THANKS :)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Assuming your container is the 7.5 ounce, Eric has stated that above 6 grams per container, you risk some of the powder not dissolving into the solution.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Assuming your container is the 7.5 ounce, Eric has stated that above 6 grams per container, you risk some of the powder not dissolving into the solution.
Big reps, thank you! :)

6g of Test-Suspension/TNE it is.

PS: Once all these containers are empty, what do you believe is the strongest most effective transdermal lotion on the market?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big reps, thank you! :)

6g of Test-Suspension/TNE it is.

PS: Once all these containers are empty, what do you believe is the strongest most effective transdermal lotion on the market?
It is hard to qualify a transdermal as strong in any way that doesn't really just describe the actives. It is really efficient, which is what I think you are driving at. I am unaware of another transdermal kit available that would surpass it.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
It is hard to qualify a transdermal as strong in any way that doesn't really just describe the actives. It is really efficient, which is what I think you are driving at. I am unaware of another transdermal kit available that would surpass it.
Is it still available though? Once this all runs out... what would you suggest I purchase at that point?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking of doing a Formestane/Test Suspension (TNE) combo in the Primordial Carrier. The only downside I see is the molecular weight of Test No Ester (Suspension) being around 410, which is still under the recommended sub-500 weight, but not close to the OPTIMAL 300 weight. However, I tried this identical protocol five years ago when I first ordered this batch of topical carrier I still have four bottles from, during a contest prep, and the results were dramatic. The muscle fullness was absolutely the most appreciable. Suspension seems to heighten glycogen saturation and storage more than any other ester of Test.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am thinking of doing a Formestane/Test Suspension (TNE) combo in the Primordial Carrier. The only downside I see is the molecular weight of Test No Ester (Suspension) being around 410, which is still under the recommended sub-500 weight, but not close to the OPTIMAL 300 weight. However, I tried this identical protocol five years ago when I first ordered this batch of topical carrier I still have four bottles from, during a contest prep, and the results were dramatic. The muscle fullness was absolutely the most appreciable. Suspension seems to heighten glycogen saturation and storage more than any other ester of Test.
Do keep us updated on how it works out, I am sure more than a couple would be interested in this.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Do keep us updated on how it works out, I am sure more than a couple would be interested in this.
You got it, I will make an effort to be here more often now that things have slightly slowed in 'life' and I always enjoy learning and helping others with the little I know.

I have been in another thread about possible making the test no-ester into a water-based injection... but I'm just not SURE that after 5 years of storage, even though the powder has been in the dark and in a thick zip-lock, I trust it to inject sub-q with a slin pin - especially when my first round of transdermal suspension was so great and I can pick up another 100g of raw suspension/no-ester for only a couple hundred dollars with shipping. (However, I DO LOVE the idea of injecting with a 30g slin-pin right before a workout, and getting that surge of aggression and the insane pumps, to compliment my longer acting oil-based foundation test-esters in my cycle).

PS: Here is the other thread where I entertain making this into a water based injection: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/180459-test-no-ester.html#post3118633

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could always add a few cc's of DMSO (5-10%) for increased absorption.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
You could always add a few cc's of DMSO (5-10%) for increased absorption.
Thanks a lot for that tip :) I know you're trying to help, and I'm not a jerk, so please believe me when I say this next question isn't me trying to be a jerk, haha! Anyway, if this topical carrier is formulated to be the best, why would/should I have to add something else to it for better penetration through the skin? I'm just curious, and if there truly is a better synergy, I will DEFINITELY add it. Thanks man! :)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think there's a legality aspect by adding DMSO.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I think there's a legality aspect by adding DMSO.
That makes sense... maybe it isn't intended for human consumption? I have used DMSO before once, it's thick gel. How much per container should I add in?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That makes sense... maybe it isn't intended for human consumption? I have used DMSO before once, it's thick gel. How much per container should I add in?
Somewhere between 5-10% of the total volume. The DMSO that I used was a liquid, not a thick gel.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Noted for future experimentation :)
I admit, I'm still a little paranoid about the original Primordial Topical creme being 5 years old... hmmmm... wonder if I should re-purchase new stuff, or if my original version is better than what's currently out?

Is there anyone I can private message or email who represents the company, just to be doubly sure? I am N-O-T dismissing your awesome help and advice HereTopStudy, you've been awesome and the only person to even give me a few moments of your time :) Or... could you perhaps as Eric or whoever the owner or chemist is, since a rep would get a quicker response for the purpose of customer service please?

I just want to insure I'm not wasting my last 60g of Testosterone Suspension (Test No-Ester) powder I have that won't be absorbed, thanks!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I admit, I'm still a little paranoid about the original Primordial Topical creme being 5 years old... hmmmm... wonder if I should re-purchase new stuff, or if my original version is better than what's currently out?

Is there anyone I can private message or email who represents the company, just to be doubly sure? I am N-O-T dismissing your awesome help and advice HereTopStudy, you've been awesome and the only person to even give me a few moments of your time :) Or... could you perhaps as Eric or whoever the owner or chemist is, since a rep would get a quicker response for the purpose of customer service please?

I just want to insure I'm not wasting my last 60g of Testosterone Suspension (Test No-Ester) powder I have that won't be absorbed, thanks!
Sure, feel free to email Eric (owner) directly: [email protected]. He is usually pretty quick to respond.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should be fine with the topical. Keep the containers though, those are awesome. When you re- order the new topicals transfer them over to your old container. Makes homebrewing so much more easier:).