DERMACRINE AND TRT

dumplin716

Awards
A couple of weeks ago I decided to start using Dermacrine instead of Andromass. I have a blood test coming up next week where they will also be checking my testosterone levels. I am 40 years old and really want to get on prescribed TRT. Will the Dermacrine shoot my test levels up which could prevent me from getting on prescribed TRT?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A couple of weeks ago I decided to start using Dermacrine instead of Andromass. I have a blood test coming up next week where they will also be checking my testosterone levels. I am 40 years old and really want to get on prescribed TRT. Will the Dermacrine shoot my test levels up which could prevent me from getting on prescribed TRT?
I would suggest not running the dermacrine through your drug test if you are planning on going on TRT.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
why do you really want to be on prescribed test? because you need it or you just want to get it legally? i dont think anyone really wants to be on test for the rest of their life but when you need it its worth it.

ill take my guess on you here based on what you said. 40 years old. never really worked out seriously. recently got serious with it. trouble making gains. lookin for the ez road.

now to answer your question. i wouldnt use anything before the test. not even a natty tbooster