When will it be back in stock anywhere?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We should have it soon. Unfortunately the launch of v3 had taken a majority of our available cash flow (which is why some of our natty products had gone out of stock). Now that the presale has begun, I would expect many of these products to be back in stock soon.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
thanks, looking forward to it. Also looking forward to running the new androhard.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
lesson learned over and over. if you find a product that is a must have. keep extras on hand at all times. i learned that because of diesel products which sometimes disappear for months on end. like right now i have 1 opened tub of toco and 2 full in the fridge. when i get down to one ill reorder more. i also have 12 tubs of diesel nos ether

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lesson learned over and over. if you find a product that is a must have. keep extras on hand at all times. i learned that because of diesel products which sometimes disappear for months on end. like right now i have 1 opened tub of toco and 2 full in the fridge. when i get down to one ill reorder more. i also have 12 tubs of diesel nos ether
This is actually one of the reasons why it sells out so fast, is we have alot of guys who are regular users who purchase in bulk.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We need a bogo on Toco 8 :)

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This might be the sale that had the biggest impact on our customers, always hear people wanting it back. I think it was an over stock issue that caused it in the first place.

This would kill us business wise (we would be selling at a significant loss).
Toco 8 is king! Lol. But ur right toco 8 is always in demand for sales. U guys should overstock again than hehehe

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey since we're all talking about Toco-8 here, how much is one serving? Can't seem to find a scooper in mine...