1 x AndroHard
1 x AndroLean
2 x AndroDrive

also have havoc epistane

was thinking of doing

AH 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3
AL 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3
AD 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3

for a cut/recomp around April/may to be ready for summer.

but I would love to use my epistane up, what would be the best way to utilize the andro series products to do this? does AH act like a test base for epistane allowing little to no side effects?

was thinking of doing two cycles

AH 4/4/4/4/4/4
Epi 10/10/20/20
AD 4/4/4/4/4/4

AL 3/3/4/4/5/5
AD 4/4/4/4/4/4

or should I just go big or go home and do all the products together except the 2n bottle of AD

so it would look like this:

AH 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3
AL 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3
AD 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3
epistane 10/10/20/20/0/0/0/0

or possibly turn this epistane into a pulse at 3x a week. I don't care about high dosing epi just wanna get some benefit from it, plus I know the grapefruit can help increase epistanes efficiency

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Okay I've done a little more research and found that stacking epi with AH will be very dry on me and can be bad on my joints. So i think stacking epi with AL will be a better choice.

So maybe a cycle like this would be better:

AL 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3
Epi 10/10/0/0/10/10/0/0 ???? or Epi at 10/10/10/10
AD 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3

and then another cycle saved for later would be
AH and AD

I have a bottle of C.E.L 11-Sterone which has 75 pills of 75mg 11-oxo and if i can use this alongside the epi/AL/AD cycle I'd be super happy lol.
I also have some superdrol but prefer to never use it again because of risk of sides even though I have never experienced anything serious yet from epi or sd.

Remember my goal is to use the AL to get as cut and shredded as possible, if a different dosing protocol would be better I am willing to try it.

I originally thought to use just 3 of the androseries products in one cycle but since I have other **** I can use I would like to get rid of that as well.

IF this would work as a cycle with minimal sides let me know:

AH 3/3/3/3/0/0/0/0
AL 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3
Epi 0/0/0/0/10/10/20/20
AD 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3

This would save me 4 weeks worth of AH at 3x pills a day and i would still have a full bottle of AD.

????? I don't know for sure what I'm going to do. right now I am on a pulse of Epistane that last 6 weeks with a PCT of 6weeks.

What would my PCT look like for the above said cycles? What would be the least suppressive and damaging of cycles but with some pretty looking results. I'm all about looking good not getting huge/strong, but those are the perks of getting jacked :)

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
scratch the idea of running all 4.
too much for my body and risk of sides is greatly increased

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow man, reading that was like listening to you have a discussion with yourself.

You seem to have different goals for this cycle that become evident in some of your possible choices.

You want the least suppressive, or want to experience the least side effects?

I would run the 3 andro products together.

You want a bit more size in that recomp?

I would run the AL/Epi/Drive. Up the dosage on the epi though, that is rather low ime.

Ultimately the AndroHard will go along way towards a recomp, but if you are concerned about dryness between the two of them (which is certainly a possibility) then you can start with it low dosed.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Wow man, reading that was like listening to you have a discussion with yourself.

You seem to have different goals for this cycle that become evident in some of your possible choices.

You want the least suppressive, or want to experience the least side effects?

I would run the 3 andro products together.

You want a bit more size in that recomp?

I would run the AL/Epi/Drive. Up the dosage on the epi though, that is rather low ime.

Ultimately the AndroHard will go along way towards a recomp, but if you are concerned about dryness between the two of them (which is certainly a possibility) then you can start with it low dosed.
sorry about that I'm trying to give as much information about it as possible so I can make it the right way completely.

I would prefer the least suppressive so pct will be easy.
I have different goals because I might run two cycles, first for strengthening and the second for a recomp/cut for summer.

so if I decide to run the AL/Epi/AD stack in April and the AH/AD in February this is what they will look like.

AH 3/3/4/4/5/5
AD 4/4/4/4/4/4

AL 4/4/4/4/4/4
AD 4/4/4/4/4/4
EPI 10/10/20/20/0/0 or higher depending on results.

what do you think of this? I have a LONG time until I run either of these cycles.
so epistane in the stack instead of androhard will give me more size gains? what would my expect results be with epi and then what about with androhard? I know it varies.

my main goal for the stack with the lean in it is to get as cut and shredded as possible and to stay the same weight. if running all andro products the same time would be better for this then that is what I will do. I will have a full bottle of drive leftover, what would this be able to be use with? or can it be solo dolo.

thanks for all the help so far

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AH 3/3/4/4/5/5
AD 4/4/4/4/4/4

AL 4/4/4/4/4/4
AD 4/4/4/4/4/4
EPI 10/10/20/20/0/0 or higher depending on results.
Honestly, I really like this split, it should suit you well. I would recommend doing 20 then 30 with the epi, and you can consider extending it beyond the 4 weeks.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Honestly, I really like this split, it should suit you well. I would recommend doing 20 then 30 with the epi, and you can consider extending it beyond the 4 weeks.
I dig it too :) what should a pct look like for this?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
scratch the idea of running all 4.
too much for my body and risk of sides is greatly increased
Yeah I looked at it, skimmed it really and the first thing I say is that looks like too many things...
Good deal.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
thanks for the help guys ! the ah/ad stack will be run around February and I can't wait to run it to let everyone know how it is! I definetly wanna get stronger with it and lose maybe 1-2% body fat and maintain the same weight around 180. I'm currently 174 and climbing slowly. I have a bottle of 11-oxo on hand and I wanna get rid of it, should I sell it? or can I use it in low dose for cortisol control in the ah/ad cycle, no need it for gains when I got ah. or can I use it after the cycle for bridge to pct. I can't really find any use for it and don't want to let it go to waste.

also decided that since I have never taken andro drive before im gonna stick to 3caps at first to get the feel for it and then I'm gonna go up as I see fit.

AD 3/3/4/4/5/5
AH 3/3/4/4/5/5

LikeMike

Awards
Mid December I am doing

AH 6/6/6/6

AD 3/3/3/3

Pct will be
Sustain alpha
Reduce xt
Daa

This is my first run of anything hormonal. I plan to kill it in the gym and see what happens. I look forward to your results as well.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i really wanna run AM + AD....anyways, u gotta log this OP?

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
will do if I'm not busy with classes around that time. was wondering of 11-oxo can be used in low dose talking like 150 or 225mg during the ah/ad cycle for cortisol control

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
will do if I'm not busy with classes around that time. was wondering of 11-oxo can be used in low dose talking like 150 or 225mg during the ah/ad cycle for cortisol control
I can't see any reason why you couldn't add it.

I am hoping you are free enough to give some updates :)

Thatguy_603

Awards
I'm planing on doing this same stack . Hope it goes good for u. I don't think u will need the 11 oxo ..