Androhard for bulking and strength gains? - AnabolicMinds.com

Androhard for bulking and strength gains?

  1. bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    19617

    Reputation

    Androhard for bulking and strength gains?


    I am currently deciding between androhard or andromass for my next cycle. I have some pros and cons for both and would like some input for my final decision. When thinking of which product to run I have several things that I am looking for: increased aggression/alpha male mentality, increased libido, increased strength, and some weight gain. Overall I am happy with my fat levels which fluctuate between 9- 10%. I understand that androhard is being marketed as a recomp agent where you do not gain weight, but I am a firm believer that any weight you gain is always based off your diet and if I keep a calorie surplus I should be able to make some solid weight gains also with androhard. I am sure that the mass and weight factor will be more with andromass but another factor I have considered is gyno risk/prevention. I have always had puffy/itchy-ish nipples since puberty and the fact that androhard can possibly help with this situation and not make it worse is a plus. Andromass would of course give more mass gains but am I wrong in assuming that androhard could also be used on a bulking diet and strength training program focusing on the heavy compound lifts?

  2. R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,797
    Rep Power
    3874297

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    just stack the two. AH by itself wont put mass on you. the logs of AM show users gain average ten pounds. take the two, i would think 10-14 would be acceptable.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  3. bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    19617

    Reputation

    I think I am going to go with 8 weeks on androhard stacked with 8 weeks of h-drol at 50 mg per day how does that sounds? Prob could gain a solid 5 - 10 lbs with some recomp effects?
    •   
       

  4. bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    19617

    Reputation

    I already have two bottles of h-drol so I wanted to find a way to stack with an androseries product. I figured the high androgenic lower anabolic nature or androhard and the low androgenic higher anabolic nature or h-drol would allow them to stack well together. I am not 100% sure on the dosing though. What would you suggest.

    Also is there a PP rep that could chime in with dosage advice here??
  5. BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150942

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    If your stacking I would guess just 6 a day or the AH would suffice
    Always willing to learn :D
  6. bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    19617

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    If your stacking I would guess just 6 a day or the AH would suffice
    Well it was suggested that I stack AH with AM... but I think I am going to buy AH and stack with h-drol (which I already have two bottles of) since I want some mass gains and not just total recomp at the same weight. Do you have a suggestion for dosage combining AH with h-drol?
  7. Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,008
    Rep Power
    917970

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    AM has 1/2 of the actives in AH in addition to the 4-DHEA, so you could easily use 3 caps instead of 6 caps of AH if you choose to stack the 2. AH, as you said, is great for a recomp and/or if you compete in weight restricted sports (e.g. powerlifting), but will not put a huge amount of mass on your frame.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  8. bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    19617

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    AM has 1/2 of the actives in AH in addition to the 4-DHEA, so you could easily use 3 caps instead of 6 caps of AH if you choose to stack the 2. AH, as you said, is great for a recomp and/or if you compete in weight restricted sports (e.g. powerlifting), but will not put a huge amount of mass on your frame.
    So your suggestion would be get 1 AH 1 AM and stack the two? Would you suggest a 6 week or 8 week cycle?
  9. Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,008
    Rep Power
    917970

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    So your suggestion would be get 1 AH 1 AM and stack the two? Would you suggest a 6 week or 8 week cycle?
    If you choose to stack them, you'll only need 3 caps of AH per day. Ideally, you'd run through 2 bottles of AM and 1 bottle of AH for an 8 week cycle.

    To answer your question regarding AH and mass gains, you're kinda right. However, the target hormone of AH, DHT, is not a mass builder at all.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  10. bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    19617

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    If you choose to stack them, you'll only need 3 caps of AH per day. Ideally, you'd run through 2 bottles of AM and 1 bottle of AH for an 8 week cycle.

    To answer your question regarding AH and mass gains, you're kinda right. However, the target hormone of AH, DHT, is not a mass builder at all.
    Good point with the DHT. And the highest I am able to go on the androseries budget right now is ~$200. So I would only be able to get 1 AH and 1 AM. Do you think in this case it would be best to do 6 weeks at 4 caps AH and 4 caps AM? or would you suggest a different dosage plan.
  11. Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,008
    Rep Power
    917970

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Good point with the DHT. And the highest I am able to go on the androseries budget right now is ~$200. So I would only be able to get 1 AH and 1 AM. Do you think in this case it would be best to do 6 weeks at 4 caps AH and 4 caps AM? or would you suggest a different dosage plan.
    How about this:
    AM 6/6/6/6/0/0
    AH 3/3/3/3/3/3
    HD 50/50/75/75/75/75

    Sound good?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  12. bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    19617

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    How about this:
    AM 6/6/6/6/0/0
    AH 3/3/3/3/3/3
    HD 50/50/75/75/75/75

    Sound good?
    Looks great to me thank you so much. On a bulk what kind of gains would you expect with this stack? Ball park number of course just curious. On just 6 weeks h drol I am already up ~11 lbs.
  13. Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,008
    Rep Power
    917970

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Cycle gains aren't linear, but I can pretty confidently say that you'll add at least that much on the next cycle.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  14. bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    19617

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Cycle gains aren't linear, but I can pretty confidently say that you'll add at least that much on the next cycle.
    Just realized I would have a bunch of androhard left over since its only 3 caps for six weeks should I increase some of the weeks? I dont know if having those few caps left over will benefit any future cycle they would probably just go to waste?
  15. Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,008
    Rep Power
    917970

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Just realized I would have a bunch of androhard left over since its only 3 caps for six weeks should I increase some of the weeks? I dont know if having those few caps left over will benefit any future cycle they would probably just go to waste?
    Yeah, you could increase the dosage of AH the last 2 weeks of the cycle.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  16. bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    19617

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Yeah, you could increase the dosage of AH the last 2 weeks of the cycle.
    Sounds like a plan I'll be sure to log this on here come later February when this cycle starts. Thanks again.
  17. Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,008
    Rep Power
    917970

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Sounds like a plan I'll be sure to log this on here come later February when this cycle starts. Thanks again.
    No problem.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  18. HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Sounds like an exciting cycle
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  19. bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    19617

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Sounds like an exciting cycle
    Just ordered it today looking forward to starting it late Feb/early march keep an eye out for my log I'm sure ill be keeping one
  20. HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Just ordered it today looking forward to starting it late Feb/early march keep an eye out for my log I'm sure ill be keeping one
    Will definitely follow
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best ph for dry strength gains
    By rage47 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 12:30 PM
  2. androhard strength gains ??
    By Gym4Life in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 08:31 PM
  3. What is better for strength gains
    By killamac27 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-21-2010, 05:17 PM
  4. Strength gains
    By jmoney02 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 11:34 AM
  5. Strength gains when on IGF
    By jimmythelad in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-26-2007, 12:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO