Androhard for bulking and strength gains?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I am currently deciding between androhard or andromass for my next cycle. I have some pros and cons for both and would like some input for my final decision. When thinking of which product to run I have several things that I am looking for: increased aggression/alpha male mentality, increased libido, increased strength, and some weight gain. Overall I am happy with my fat levels which fluctuate between 9- 10%. I understand that androhard is being marketed as a recomp agent where you do not gain weight, but I am a firm believer that any weight you gain is always based off your diet and if I keep a calorie surplus I should be able to make some solid weight gains also with androhard. I am sure that the mass and weight factor will be more with andromass but another factor I have considered is gyno risk/prevention. I have always had puffy/itchy-ish nipples since puberty and the fact that androhard can possibly help with this situation and not make it worse is a plus. Andromass would of course give more mass gains but am I wrong in assuming that androhard could also be used on a bulking diet and strength training program focusing on the heavy compound lifts?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just stack the two. AH by itself wont put mass on you. the logs of AM show users gain average ten pounds. take the two, i would think 10-14 would be acceptable.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I think I am going to go with 8 weeks on androhard stacked with 8 weeks of h-drol at 50 mg per day how does that sounds? Prob could gain a solid 5 - 10 lbs with some recomp effects?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I already have two bottles of h-drol so I wanted to find a way to stack with an androseries product. I figured the high androgenic lower anabolic nature or androhard and the low androgenic higher anabolic nature or h-drol would allow them to stack well together. I am not 100% sure on the dosing though. What would you suggest.

Also is there a PP rep that could chime in with dosage advice here??

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
If your stacking I would guess just 6 a day or the AH would suffice

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
If your stacking I would guess just 6 a day or the AH would suffice
Well it was suggested that I stack AH with AM... but I think I am going to buy AH and stack with h-drol (which I already have two bottles of) since I want some mass gains and not just total recomp at the same weight. Do you have a suggestion for dosage combining AH with h-drol?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AM has 1/2 of the actives in AH in addition to the 4-DHEA, so you could easily use 3 caps instead of 6 caps of AH if you choose to stack the 2. AH, as you said, is great for a recomp and/or if you compete in weight restricted sports (e.g. powerlifting), but will not put a huge amount of mass on your frame.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
AM has 1/2 of the actives in AH in addition to the 4-DHEA, so you could easily use 3 caps instead of 6 caps of AH if you choose to stack the 2. AH, as you said, is great for a recomp and/or if you compete in weight restricted sports (e.g. powerlifting), but will not put a huge amount of mass on your frame.
So your suggestion would be get 1 AH 1 AM and stack the two? Would you suggest a 6 week or 8 week cycle?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So your suggestion would be get 1 AH 1 AM and stack the two? Would you suggest a 6 week or 8 week cycle?
If you choose to stack them, you'll only need 3 caps of AH per day. Ideally, you'd run through 2 bottles of AM and 1 bottle of AH for an 8 week cycle.

To answer your question regarding AH and mass gains, you're kinda right. However, the target hormone of AH, DHT, is not a mass builder at all.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
If you choose to stack them, you'll only need 3 caps of AH per day. Ideally, you'd run through 2 bottles of AM and 1 bottle of AH for an 8 week cycle.

To answer your question regarding AH and mass gains, you're kinda right. However, the target hormone of AH, DHT, is not a mass builder at all.
Good point with the DHT. And the highest I am able to go on the androseries budget right now is ~$200. So I would only be able to get 1 AH and 1 AM. Do you think in this case it would be best to do 6 weeks at 4 caps AH and 4 caps AM? or would you suggest a different dosage plan.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good point with the DHT. And the highest I am able to go on the androseries budget right now is ~$200. So I would only be able to get 1 AH and 1 AM. Do you think in this case it would be best to do 6 weeks at 4 caps AH and 4 caps AM? or would you suggest a different dosage plan.
How about this:
AM 6/6/6/6/0/0
AH 3/3/3/3/3/3
HD 50/50/75/75/75/75

Sound good?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
How about this:
AM 6/6/6/6/0/0
AH 3/3/3/3/3/3
HD 50/50/75/75/75/75

Sound good?
Looks great to me thank you so much. On a bulk what kind of gains would you expect with this stack? Ball park number of course just curious. On just 6 weeks h drol I am already up ~11 lbs.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle gains aren't linear, but I can pretty confidently say that you'll add at least that much on the next cycle.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Cycle gains aren't linear, but I can pretty confidently say that you'll add at least that much on the next cycle.
Just realized I would have a bunch of androhard left over since its only 3 caps for six weeks should I increase some of the weeks? I dont know if having those few caps left over will benefit any future cycle they would probably just go to waste?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just realized I would have a bunch of androhard left over since its only 3 caps for six weeks should I increase some of the weeks? I dont know if having those few caps left over will benefit any future cycle they would probably just go to waste?
Yeah, you could increase the dosage of AH the last 2 weeks of the cycle.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you could increase the dosage of AH the last 2 weeks of the cycle.
Sounds like a plan :thumbsup: I'll be sure to log this on here come later February when this cycle starts. Thanks again.