Why no super1-DHEA? in V3

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I would have thought AndroMass would have had this or would have been in another product... why not give us a 1-AD 4-AD stack???

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what i read n saw there was to much lethargy associated with the 1ad so they took it out.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup too much lethargy, I wish we kept it personally, but we may bring it back in the future. For now AndroMass V2 is still available at certain retailers

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup too much lethargy, I wish we kept it personally, but we may bring it back in the future. For now AndroMass V2 is still available at certain retailers
This is your best bet for awhile. We are unsure at this point if it will make a return. We have a much better gains/side effects ratio without it.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
so lethargy... hmmm... I see you upped the super-4-AD maybe that was the issue with V2, not enough to offset the lethargy brought on by the super-1-AD??? Not sure how gains could be more? I mean 1-AD into 1-test seems better than adding AndroHard to the mix but I know you guess did your research. Just kinda sad no more super-1-AD. Would be nice to have that option. Would think super-4-Ad with super-1-AD adding AndroLean would be great recomp stack.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so lethargy... hmmm... I see you upped the super-4-AD maybe that was the issue with V2, not enough to offset the lethargy brought on by the super-1-AD??? Not sure how gains could be more? I mean 1-AD into 1-test seems better than adding AndroHard to the mix but I know you guess did your research. Just kinda sad no more super-1-AD. Would be nice to have that option. Would think super-4-Ad with super-1-AD adding AndroLean would be great recomp stack.
We greatly increased the amount of 4DHEA to make up for the loss of 1-DHEA (muscle acquisition wise). While I agree that 1-DHEA would have been an attractive option, it seems most did not want it any longer.