black friday

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
does pp have a black friday sale planned?

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Are the andro series going to ship out on time? I got my pre order for AH and my cycled planned around the Novemeber 30 ship date.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are the andro series going to ship out on time? I got my pre order for AH and my cycled planned around the Novemeber 30 ship date.
Yeah, just awaiting final packaging. Lean and Bulk's dates are so far out because those are the ones that we need to time to get out. So you should be good with AndroHard.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One thing to remember is that things take longer to ship this time of year due to higher volume of parcels.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think iBCAA is very underrated btw. thats the only BCAA product I will use because its ratio is proven. im sick of these 8 - 1 - 1 ratios and even higher. so dumb.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, just awaiting final packaging. Lean and Bulk's dates are so far out because those are the ones that we need to time to get out. So you should be good with AndroHard.
Awesome. I can't wait. I used the previous version a couple times and loved it. I'm going to be stacking v3 with T-bol lv. Can't wait to start.