your new androstat help me plz I'm confused now

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I used your new adrostat twice and each time its recomended I stack bulk or mass with androlean because I have some bodyfat.

I've always thought you should bulk first or cut after however I'd love to bulk up and lose fat at the same time its why hdrol and epi are loved.

Before your version 3 andros I was considering mass v2 with hard but your androstat recomends I take mass with lean or bulk with lean ?

Would bulk or mass stacked with lean really work ? As one is a builder and one is for fatloss won't they be counter proactive ?

I'm more confused than ever please help lol I wanna gain solid size but lean mass I'm not into wet gains as I do put fat on easily

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd love to bulk up and lose fat at the same time its why hdrol and epi are loved.
If this is what your going for, it sounds like that's what it's trying to give you. A muscle gaining agent combined with a fat loss agent = recomp.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If this is what your going for, it sounds like that's what it's trying to give you. A muscle gaining agent combined with a fat loss agent = recomp.
This is what it is pointing at for you. It is providing you a medium to attempt both at once. You should see some muscle gain while leaning out.