1T-Tren expiration

MurdahUDawg

MurdahUDawg

Awards
Stored at room temp in a dresser / closet in the dark.

Exp. 8/2011
Version 9.4

Was curious on use after expiration date and how will further age effect said product?

Thank you.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stored at room temp in a dresser / closet in the dark.

Exp. 8/2011
Version 9.4

Was curious on use after expiration date and how will further age effect said product?

Thank you.
The product should still be good. The concern is over degradation of the product. If you can, I would suggest putting it in the fridge to help preserve it, but we have had numerous guys run them past expiration.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Throw it in the fridge it should last years, it will need to be reconstituted but this is easily done by giving it a water bath in your sink with warm water for ~15 minutes and shaking the contents to redistribute the ingredients.

MurdahUDawg

MurdahUDawg

Awards
Thanks, HTS!!!
How long do you think it would last if put in the fridge?
Only reason I ask is because I still have never ran a cycle. I've been focusing on nutrition and proper form.
I'm contemplating it sometime in the very near future if I can locate a serm (I've been on the fence about research chems for ages I dunno.)

Really I would wish to run one of your newer products solo before jumping into something like this! (maybe the andro mass?)
Again, I only ask worse case scenario I trash it. (two bottles)

Thanks again!

MurdahUDawg

MurdahUDawg

Awards
Throw it in the fridge it should last years, it will need to be reconstituted but this is easily done by giving it a water bath in your sink with warm water for ~15 minutes and shaking the contents to redistribute the ingredients.
Thank you!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

:firedevil:

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, HTS!!!
How long do you think it would last if put in the fridge?
Only reason I ask is because I still have never ran a cycle. I've been focusing on nutrition and proper form.
I'm contemplating it sometime in the very near future if I can locate a serm (I've been on the fence about research chems for ages I dunno.)

Really I would wish to run one of your newer products solo before jumping into something like this! (maybe the andro mass?)
Again, I only ask worse case scenario I trash it. (two bottles)

Thanks again!
No problem, feel free to ask questions whenever. Also i'll tip my hat for you to putting an effort towards proper nutrition and form first. Solid idea. As stated, the fridge will add years to the product, so you should be good to run it at another time.

With that said, I do think you should consider a v3 product for your first cycle as opposed to 1-T Tren, which can be a bit more side-heavy.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A friend of mine has a couple of bottles he's been holding on to but they expired in April 2011 and I'm pretty sure he doesn't have them in his fridge...guess they're no longer good.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A friend of mine has a couple of bottles he's been holding on to but they expired in April 2011 and I'm pretty sure he doesn't have them in his fridge...guess they're no longer good.
They are still good, I would just suggest putting them in the fridge here forward.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dont listen to them!

They are BAD!!

Mail them to me and I will dispose of them for you ;)