PCT for Tren/Epi cycle

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
Hello was just curious about your guys thoughts on running AI Post cycle support, Sustain alpha, and Erase for a PCT. I have Nolva and clomid on hand but was just curious about what you guys think of using Erase and Sustain Together along with a test booster?

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
It really depends how shutdown you are after your cycle, everyone is different, it would be advised to always use a serm after a cycle to be safe. Alhough me and my buddy did a 4 week cycle of tren / epi and recovered fine from just a test booster, I only took 2 doses of clomid, I was fine and decided to save it for my next cycle. I always have letro / clomid / formestane on hand. PCT was mainly just test booster and cortisol blocker(lean xtreme) 2nd week into PCT.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For Tren I would run Clomid regardless, better safe than sorry. I always suggest clomid for tren cycles. And maybe start the Erase 2 weeks after the Sustain, and taper down the clomid and keep the Erase low dose after the clomid is gone to prevent rebound.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
For Tren I would run Clomid regardless, better safe than sorry. I always suggest clomid for tren cycles. And maybe start the Erase 2 weeks after the Sustain, and taper down the clomid and keep the Erase low dose after the clomid is gone to prevent rebound.

^

That would be the smart way to do it.

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
Thanks for the input guys. I am running the clomid for 2wks and a test booster. Still up in the air on the erase but i read a couple good articles concerning using it with a serm such as.

When using a serm take 1 erase a day while on the serm
After the serm up the erase to 2 a day for a week and then down to 1 the next week
And of course this was while still taking the test booster

What do you guys think of that method? Im sure its a personal preference and there are a bunch of ways to do things, i was just curious if anyone has had experience with the Erase and how well it worked PCT. Thanks

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input guys. I am running the clomid for 2wks and a test booster. Still up in the air on the erase but i read a couple good articles concerning using it with a serm such as.

When using a serm take 1 erase a day while on the serm
After the serm up the erase to 2 a day for a week and then down to 1 the next week
And of course this was while still taking the test booster

What do you guys think of that method? Im sure its a personal preference and there are a bunch of ways to do things, i was just curious if anyone has had experience with the Erase and how well it worked PCT. Thanks

I'm haven't used Erase myself but your method above sounds fine to me. It's always smart to taper off any supp that acts as an AI to prevent any rebound. If you have the clomid to run longer then 2 weeks I would suggest doing so, like Flex said its always better to be safe then sorry.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm haven't used Erase myself but your method above sounds fine to me. It's always smart to taper off any supp that acts as an AI to prevent any rebound. If you have the clomid to run longer then 2 weeks I would suggest doing so, like Flex said its always better to be safe then sorry.
Agreed with Bold, run the SERM for 4 weeks.