write ups prior to pre sale?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

write ups prior to pre sale?

with the site "locked up" and advertising V3, will there be accessible write ups prior to putting money down on pre sale?

Thanks

2. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

The write ups will be released when the products go on sale. I know it doesn't seem ideal, but like all of our previous product write ups, we spend a long time making sure they are as good as we can make them. They will be worth the wait, and quite informative.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    The write ups will be released when the products go on sale. I know it doesn't seem ideal, but like all of our previous product write ups, we spend a long time making sure they are as good as we can make them. They will be worth the wait, and quite informative.
    okay, thanks, but now that i have your attention... i am having some trouble on which product to try. i want to drop fat and gain muscle (haven't heard that one before). i ran lean in the past solo and wasn't happy, very under dosed it seemed. the new lean with oxo seems awesome, but idk if it will aid in muscle gain. so then there is hard and mass. hard seems like the best fit, but could mass have the potential to lean ppl out as well?

have there been ah v3 beta results? thanks!
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Fr0st View Post
    okay, thanks, but now that i have your attention... i am having some trouble on which product to try. i want to drop fat and gain muscle (haven't heard that one before). i ran lean in the past solo and wasn't happy, very under dosed it seemed. the new lean with oxo seems awesome, but idk if it will aid in muscle gain. so then there is hard and mass. hard seems like the best fit, but could mass have the potential to lean ppl out as well?

have there been ah v3 beta results? thanks!
    Diet is going to dictate results. You can cut on any hormone (although some are better than others), but you can't gain on every hormone. What you're seeking is a recomp and AH should be included. The other hormone that you add would be based upon whether or not you're trying to cut more than gain or vice versa.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Diet is going to dictate results. You can cut on any hormone (although some are better than others), but you can't gain on every hormone. What you're seeking is a recomp and AH should be included. The other hormone that you add would be based upon whether or not you're trying to cut more than gain or vice versa.
    i see what you are saying, thanks. AL/AH would be awesome... might need to rob a bank thought. has ah v3 been tested? im curious as to hair loss issues.

thanks
  6. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Fr0st View Post
    i see what you are saying, thanks. AL/AH would be awesome... might need to rob a bank thought. has ah v3 been tested? im curious as to hair loss issues.

thanks
    We had testers running all the products, and none reported any sides of concern. The risk will be there, but only to those very prone to hair loss.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

thanks guys
  8. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I think with the info already released and some background searches on the ingredients, one can already deduce a pretty good stack of information about what's going to be going in their bodies .
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Answers

I am will be Bulking............ so You know what I am buying...... can I get a 4 weeks cycle on the bulk?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 117
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 02:17 PM
  2. Replies: 132
    Last Post: 01-24-2010, 02:15 AM
  3. Accutane prior to ds
    By eb86 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-09-2009, 11:57 AM
  4. Supplements Prior to Surgery
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements