Androlean for 8 weeks vs 6

BKx90

Awards
After realizing my body fat was higher than anticipated (its at 15% at 205 lbs), I decided to buy 2 bottles of Androlean. My goal is 10% body fat. I started my cut today, and will probably utilize these bottles starting right after Thanksgiving. Question though, what would the difference in results between doing 8 weeks at standard 6 capsules a day vs 6 weeks at 8 capsules a day. Are there any loggers out there that did 8 capsules a day I could look at?

Thanks for the replies PP, can't wait until Spring when I can hopefully try out AndroBULK

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After realizing my body fat was higher than anticipated (its at 15% at 205 lbs), I decided to buy 2 bottles of Androlean. My goal is 10% body fat. I started my cut today, and will probably utilize these bottles starting right after Thanksgiving. Question though, what would the difference in results between doing 8 weeks at standard 6 capsules a day vs 6 weeks at 8 capsules a day. Are there any loggers out there that did 8 capsules a day I could look at?

Thanks for the replies PP, can't wait until Spring when I can hopefully try out AndroBULK
I would much rather see you do 8 weeks at 6 caps than, 6weeks of 8. The idea behind AndroLean is to provide hormonal support in a time of larger than normal calorie restriction. Usually when cutting calories hard, muscle will be lost, so the AndroLean is designed to provide a way to preserve that muscle. Now I am not saying that a larger dose wouldn't be a bit stronger, but I think the results at the 8 week length would most likely be more dramatic.

As for the AndroBulk, November 14th is the presale :)

BKx90

Awards
okay, that makes perfect sense. I questioned the effect of 6 weeks because (like anyone) I dont want to lose any muscle since it was so damn hard to get in the first place lol

BKx90

Awards
thanks, man. I'm already down 2 pounds in the first 4 days. I got the bottles in the mail today - I might as well start the cycle tomorrow and take this straight through till the end of the year and see what I can achieve!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks, man. I'm already down 2 pounds in the first 4 days. I got the bottles in the mail today - I might as well start the cycle tomorrow and take this straight through till the end of the year and see what I can achieve!
It'll give you incentive to eat semi-clean during the Holiday's.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I dont want to hear any bitching brandon SMH. We gota compare leanness over winter break lol

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Ha, I assume you guys know each other? Good luck with the comparison, may the best man win.
Yeah we've known each other for a while I wouldn't say that to a random person lol.. I'm running h drol sorta for a recomp/leanish bulk and he's cutting so we shall see where we both end up :thumbsup: