Considering Androhard for first PH and would like some advice

BKx90

Awards
Some background: 22 years old, training for 4 years. 6'1" 205 pounds, approximately 13% body fat.

Big lifts: Bench 225x8, squat 275x8, deadlift 350x5, Military press 185x6.

I have been bulking for all of my time training and i would like to recopose my body more or less. After researching it seems Androhard would be the best for a recoposition, correct? My goal of my first cycle would be to remain at 205 pounds while dropping to 10% body fat (and hopefully gain some strength as well seeing as this is my first hormone run ever). Are these goals realistic with one 4 week cycle, and would a maintenance diet be the best to achieve this?

As for PCT I already have a bottle of Erase and Activate Extreme on hand and would love if those products can be used, and mention anything else that could be combined that is moderate in price, im on a college budget.

Thanks in advance and please point out anything I have missed I'm doing all the research I can

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A 6lb recomp is a tad lofty for 4 weeks, but it can be done in 8 weeks. However, do not use the Activate Xtreme in PCT; wait until after it is done.

BKx90

Awards
so the Erase is okay? what should I add with that, thanks

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It'll work as an adjunct to your PCT. Ideally, add in the TRS to the Erase.

BKx90

Awards
hey thanks, but i guess I can't afford the ideal. I mentioned moderate price and college budget. It seems like Hard is one of the least suppressive hormones I have seen so that is why I would like to run it. Any other otc products?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey thanks, but i guess I can't afford the ideal. I mentioned moderate price and college budget. It seems like Hard is one of the least suppressive hormones I have seen so that is why I would like to run it. Any other otc products?
4 weeks of hard and you can use sustain alpha for PCT pretty easy. I got bloods done after a 6 weeker on HARD with no PCT and my test levels were still high.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Some background: 22 years old, training for 4 years. 6'1" 205 pounds, approximately 13% body fat.

Big lifts: Bench 225x8, squat 275x8, deadlift 350x5, Military press 185x6.

I have been bulking for all of my time training and i would like to recopose my body more or less. After researching it seems Androhard would be the best for a recoposition, correct? My goal of my first cycle would be to remain at 205 pounds while dropping to 10% body fat (and hopefully gain some strength as well seeing as this is my first hormone run ever). Are these goals realistic with one 4 week cycle, and would a maintenance diet be the best to achieve this?

As for PCT I already have a bottle of Erase and Activate Extreme on hand and would love if those products can be used, and mention anything else that could be combined that is moderate in price, im on a college budget.

Thanks in advance and please point out anything I have missed I'm doing all the research I can
Androhard is amazing stuff! My strength has sky-rocketed since starting it in the summer. I look better and libido is awesome as well.

I use it for HRT so I have no desire to go off anytime soon (but I only take 2-3 pills daily).

But I love 7,8 Benzoflavone which is in the sustain alpha (I think) so I would use that for pct is I needed to.

Btw. I love Androhard so much I wish it was not changing! How will it change in the new version? Sometimes change sucks : )

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Androhard is amazing stuff! My strength has sky-rocketed since starting it in the summer. I look better and libido is awesome as well.

I use it for HRT so I have no desire to go off anytime soon (but I only take 2-3 pills daily).

But I love 7,8 Benzoflavone which is in the sustain alpha (I think) so I would use that for pct is I needed to.

Btw. I love Androhard so much I wish it was not changing! How will it change in the new version? Sometimes change sucks : )
v3 will essentially be a hybrid of v1 and v2 to lessen the lethargy from the alpha isomer.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
That is funny, because the lethargy is not such a bad thing for me. I am a total Type A personality, so I really like the fact that the Androhard kind of "takes the edge off" for me. I guess everyone reacts differently. Will any of the new Andro series feature just the Super-R-DHEA? If not, what is the other(s) active ingredients in the new Androhard? Or is that under wraps for now?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is funny, because the lethargy is not such a bad thing for me. I am a total Type A personality, so I really like the fact that the Androhard kind of "takes the edge off" for me. I guess everyone reacts differently. Will any of the new Andro series feature just the Super-R-DHEA? If not, what is the other(s) active ingredients in the new Androhard? Or is that under wraps for now?
AHv3 will be a mix of the alpha and beta isomers of androsterone.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It will be a blend of Epiandrosterone and Andosterone. Both will still have the enanthate ester attached, so will still be labeled as Super-R-Dhea (the Super- is how we refer to the ester attachment). Oh yeah, did I mention the dosage will be significantly increased? Believe me, if you are like 2-3 caps of v2, you will definitely like v3. Oh, and it's price is remaining the same, despite increase in actives.

The real noticeable difference is the product will now be formulated for once a day dosing, as opposed to the twice a day recommended for v2.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Interesting! Besides attenuation of lethargy, what have your beta testers communicated are some experiential differences between V2 Androhard and this new one? Very interesting...(I am sure I am late to the party here)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting! Besides attenuation of lethargy, what have your beta testers communicated are some experiential differences between V2 Androhard and this new one? Very interesting...(I am sure I am late to the party here)
I am actually awaiting being sent the preliminary write ups to review before release, so the information isn't available to me. I am actually not sure if the testers had used v2.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am actually awaiting being sent the preliminary write ups to review before release, so the information isn't available to me. I am actually not sure if the testers had used v2.

Please keep us informed. And for those of us still using V2 should we try to up the dosing? Or dose them closer together (around workouts etc.?)

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Well it will be really cool to hear what their feedback was on this version- whether they used 2 or not.

For whatever reason I am really susceptible to estrogen related sides when I have used test in the past (HRT androgel). And with the Androhard I have not had the gyno, or bloating or bitchiness.

My contention is that my body and mind were designed to be in better balance with a higher ratio of DHT then testosterone. Because that is the claim right- that Androhard V2 is essentially a precursor to DHT? Which I think has just gotten a bad rap over the years. If you look at men that get prostate cancer, they are way past their optimal years for test and DHT. Their ratio of estrogen to test or DHT is much higher than when they are younger correct? And we see that in women that estrogen assist in the proliferation of cancer cells. So I would postulate that it is the increase on estrogen or the swing in the estrogen to test/ DHT ratio that is what feeds the cancer cells in the prostate- not DHT.

But I have all kinds of weird theories floating around in my head, so maybe I am way off?

For whatever reason my body and mind dig DHT!

BKx90

Awards
ok thanks guys. I will probably go with sustain alpha along with it then. And...androhard v3 comes out in like a week correct?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please keep us informed. And for those of us still using V2 should we try to up the dosing? Or dose them closer together (around workouts etc.?)
It is something that some guys have experimented with. I would continue dosing it as is giving you results, as you can see there are guys that that have done 9 caps, and guys who get away with 2-3 caps. You have to find your personal sweet spot.

Well it will be really cool to hear what their feedback was on this version- whether they used 2 or not.

For whatever reason I am really susceptible to estrogen related sides when I have used test in the past (HRT androgel). And with the Androhard I have not had the gyno, or bloating or bitchiness.

My contention is that my body and mind were designed to be in better balance with a higher ratio of DHT then testosterone. Because that is the claim right- that Androhard V2 is essentially a precursor to DHT? Which I think has just gotten a bad rap over the years. If you look at men that get prostate cancer, they are way past their optimal years for test and DHT. Their ratio of estrogen to test or DHT is much higher than when they are younger correct? And we see that in women that estrogen assist in the proliferation of cancer cells. So I would postulate that it is the increase on estrogen or the swing in the estrogen to test/ DHT ratio that is what feeds the cancer cells in the prostate- not DHT.

But I have all kinds of weird theories floating around in my head, so maybe I am way off?

For whatever reason my body and mind dig DHT!
Well the AndroHard itself would assist with estrogen management, which is why you might react very well to a low dose. AndroHard seems to have natural AI-similar properties, which makes sense considering the >DHT conversion. I have actually talked to clients that have been able to successfully use AndroHard instead of an aromatase inhibitor for controlling estrogen on a larger dose of Testosterone (500mg/wk+). It is one of the reasons that guys that come to me on TRT (Test) asking me what AndroSeries product could they add, I generally immediately recommend AndroHard.

I won't say that someone using AndroHard, or other DHT related compounds should completely ignore the possibility of prostate related sides. Since you are using (and successfully, at that) AndroHard as a TRT, you most likely have naturally high T/E ratio and/or low DHT levels, so I would venture to guess that it is unnecessary for you to find too much concern, particularly at a lower dosage. For anyone concerned with prostate health, Eric has highly recommended Prostate 5lx as one of the better available prostate support supplements. I had a buddy use it was running high dose androhard, and he seemed happy. Obviously though, the only real way to know for sure is through your doctor/bloodwork.

As for the cancer concern, I unfortunately am WAY undereducated on cancers to even begin to attack that question.

ok thanks guys. I will probably go with sustain alpha along with it then. And...androhard v3 comes out in like a week correct?
November 11th the Primordial Performance website will go down to all non staff members in order to prepare for the launch of the v3 presale. The website will return November 14th, between Midnight and 3am. AndroHard and Drive should both be available, and the others will be on presale.