PP Tren tabs / Havoc stack

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
Am currently running a Tren/Havoc stack and am 3 weeks into my 6 week cycle. I have ran the Tren LV/havoc stack before with great results and no side effects and just used the TRS for PCT. Question i have is i am having a pain and lump starting in my right nipple and want to go with a stronger PCT after this. Do you recommend Nolva or clomid and what dosing protocall to go with. I can get either of them i guess. Thanks for the help!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Am currently running a Tren/Havoc stack and am 3 weeks into my 6 week cycle. I have ran the Tren LV/havoc stack before with great results and no side effects and just used the TRS for PCT. Question i have is i am having a pain and lump starting in my right nipple and want to go with a stronger PCT after this. Do you recommend Nolva or clomid and what dosing protocall to go with. I can get either of them i guess. Thanks for the help!
I tend to recommend Clomid, but...

Are you using an AI on cycle? If you are having pain, and I mean actual pain, in your nipple, bloodwork might be a decent idea.

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
No, i am not using an AI. The lump is present but small( maybe dime size). Only hurts if my nipple rubs on something or i push on it. Maybe im just paranoid i guess. Noticed it start at the end of my last tren cycle, but after PCT it was fine. Do you recommend adding in a AI at this point? Thanks for the help.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, i am not using an AI. The lump is present but small( maybe dime size). Only hurts if my nipple rubs on something or i push on it. Maybe im just paranoid i guess. Noticed it start at the end of my last tren cycle, but after PCT it was fine. Do you recommend adding in a AI at this point? Thanks for the help.
Honestly, it is hard to say without bloodwork. I will fully admit to you I am not very well read on tren prohormones because I generally don't have too much of an interest in them, I will try to see if I can get someone to chime in here.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eric suggested cutting the Tren dosage in half and/or bringing in Androhard to the cycle.

You can also consider bringing in some nolva, but ideally I would follow the above.

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
Thanks for the help! I will start with adding the androhard in and see how it goes. Again i appreciate the quick help :)

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
Does anyone happen to have any Andro hard for sale. Searched everywhere and cant find any left. My bottle is almost out and would really like to get my hands on some more. Thanks

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does anyone happen to have any Andro hard for sale. Searched everywhere and cant find any left. My bottle is almost out and would really like to get my hands on some more. Thanks
The new one will be available November 11th, not sure how long you have.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HTS what is the tren compound in the tren pills that PP sold before the ban?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't even remember those.
Kinda out of date when you can get transdermal dienelone via trenazone and there is no need for conversion like with the dienedione. I did hear that 1-T Tren was a great product though and was sad I was not into hormones when I could get it.