androlean post cycle and stack questions

68sauce

Awards
Hey guys,

I am about to run androlean but wanted to get a bit more info before I started.

What is the recomended post cycle?

Can i stack M1D or natadrol with it?

I know the last two are not PP products, but I have some 'left-overs' so I thought I would ask.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For PCT, the TRS will be enough. I'm not sure how the others would stack with AL.

68sauce

Awards
Thanks for the info.

I will just run it solo, with maybe some green tea then.

Thanks for your help

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I found that androlean worked really well at keeping my strength up in the gym, might not have increased it, but it allowed me to not lose strength. I ran it stacked with AH though. But in my case I actually got pretty dang strong while eating barely anything but chicken breast and lettuce....

My suggestion is to eat as very little as you can while still hitting 1.5-2g/LBM in protein. As the AL should assist with protein synthesis. Or have heavy intakes of BCAAs throughout the day to keep spiking luecine to above baseline levels to get some protein synthesis. The androlean should give you some nice fat loss w/o metabolic slow down provided you eat less than you need to. The lesser the better IMO.

Good luck man!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found that androlean worked really well at keeping my strength up in the gym, might not have increased it, but it allowed me to not lose strength. I ran it stacked with AH though. But in my case I actually got pretty dang strong while eating barely anything but chicken breast and lettuce....

My suggestion is to eat as very little as you can while still hitting 1.5-2g/LBM in protein. As the AL should assist with protein synthesis. Or have heavy intakes of BCAAs throughout the day to keep spiking luecine to above baseline levels to get some protein synthesis. The androlean should give you some nice fat loss w/o metabolic slow down provided you eat less than you need to. The lesser the better IMO.

Good luck man!
I can't imagine consuming over 400g of protein daily anymore. Eating became such a pain in the ass and it killed much of the enjoyment of training.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah that sounds like a task, I have always just focused on heavy protein consumption, but never that high.
Yea I don't go very high anymore. I actually backed it down to around .8-1.2g/ LBM and focused on just keeping BCAA/luecine comsumption high. Everything else I just use coconut milk, or the fattier meats to cover my over all energy intake. And then tubers/chicken breast for when I need less fattier meal (post workout basically).

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I don't go very high anymore. I actually backed it down to around .8-1.2g/ LBM and focused on just keeping BCAA/luecine comsumption high. Everything else I just use coconut milk, or the fattier meats to cover my over all energy intake. And then tubers/chicken breast for when I need less fattier meal (post workout basically).
I am considering going on a cut again for a bit (since I have a pretty good bulk planned for winter), which will mean plenty of chicken fish and beef lol.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am considering going on a cut again for a bit (since I have a pretty good bulk planned for winter), which will mean plenty of chicken fish and beef lol.
I wish I didn't have such a taste for the expensive fishes (salmon, ahi tuna, mahi mahi).

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish I didn't have such a taste for the expensive fishes (salmon, ahi tuna, mahi mahi).
I hear ya man.. The only fish I eat are those you listed... Ahi, Mahi mahi , and recently salmon.