androlean post cycle and stack questions
- 10-12-2011, 11:18 PM
- 10-12-2011, 11:30 PM
10-12-2011, 11:34 PM
10-13-2011, 06:06 PM
10-14-2011, 01:10 AM
10-14-2011, 01:16 AM
I found that androlean worked really well at keeping my strength up in the gym, might not have increased it, but it allowed me to not lose strength. I ran it stacked with AH though. But in my case I actually got pretty dang strong while eating barely anything but chicken breast and lettuce....
My suggestion is to eat as very little as you can while still hitting 1.5-2g/LBM in protein. As the AL should assist with protein synthesis. Or have heavy intakes of BCAAs throughout the day to keep spiking luecine to above baseline levels to get some protein synthesis. The androlean should give you some nice fat loss w/o metabolic slow down provided you eat less than you need to. The lesser the better IMO.
Good luck man!
10-14-2011, 01:00 PM
10-16-2011, 11:21 PM
Yeah that sounds like a task, I have always just focused on heavy protein consumption, but never that high.
10-16-2011, 11:29 PM
10-18-2011, 12:42 AM
10-18-2011, 12:48 AM
10-18-2011, 09:22 PM
10-19-2011, 11:29 PM
10-19-2011, 11:52 PM
I hear ya man.. The only fish I eat are those you listed... Ahi, Mahi mahi , and recently salmon.Originally Posted by Rodja
10-20-2011, 12:05 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By gearhead89 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-20-2011, 03:07 PM
- By rojasdave in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-23-2011, 03:11 AM
- By loftus44 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2008, 10:26 PM
- By speedpastu in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2006, 06:35 PM
- By Kay in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 4Last Post: 12-05-2002, 05:29 PM