ArginoCarn Question

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Does ArginoCarn need to:

1) Be taken with food (as per the package directions), or is it OK to take it on an empty stomach?

2) Be taken immediately before exercise in order to see it's benefits, or can it be take any time as long as you take it everyday? In other words, does ArginoCarn produce acute or chronic effects?

Im assuming it can be taken at any time of the day, as long as you get a dose in every day: as the effects are chronic from my limited understanding of carnitine's effects.

Crowbar

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does ArginoCarn need to:

1) Be taken with food (as per the package directions), or is it OK to take it on an empty stomach?

2) Be taken immediately before exercise in order to see it's benefits, or can it be take any time as long as you take it everyday? In other words, does ArginoCarn produce acute or chronic effects?

Im assuming it can be taken at any time of the day, as long as you get a dose in every day: as the effects are chronic from my limited understanding of carnitine's effects.

Crowbar
1. I have taken it on an empty stomach, and it didn't hinder effects for me. I believe the recommendation is to avoid distress and utilize the food for increased absorption.

2. Think of it more as accute, you will want to dose it preworkout. While the effects do seem to get better overtime, I tend to sense a neuro-effect in the form of increased focus t. It actually is my favorite part of Arginocarn.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I notice acute effects from it. I really only dose it when necessary now instead as a daily supplement.