TCG-1 to be part of the TRS?

zendog

Awards
I thought i read a while back that the TRS  would soon incule TCF-1 when purchased as a combo. Any <BR>news?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i havent heard of this. maybe i am wrong. TCF 1 doesnt need to be including in the TRS stack, unless you are taking a stronger PH than AH or AL

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it was in the plans to re-examine the TRS previously, but the AndroSeries consumed most of our focus. There still might be a change coming soon, but nothing has been stated to me yet, nor if the change would be TCF-1.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if it wouldnt be DAA, would it be a new product PP is working on to add to the stack?

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
i havent heard of this. maybe i am wrong. TCF 1 doesnt need to be including in the TRS stack, unless you are taking a stronger PH than AH or AL
what about stacking the two? ive heard some say AL doesnt need a pct (not sure if i believe that though, but i honestly dont know) and AH only requires trs... but havent heard much about pct for the stack

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if it wouldnt be DAA, would it be a new product PP is working on to add to the stack?
Literally no information on this has been brought forward. I do know that some natural stuff is on the way (iirc), but I wouldn't expect it for some time.

what about stacking the two? ive heard some say AL doesnt need a pct (not sure if i believe that though, but i honestly dont know) and AH only requires trs... but havent heard much about pct for the stack
Stacking the TRS and TCF-1 has been quite common, I did it last PCT.

AL can definitely still use a PCT. The supression is minimal, which is why some guys are saying you will be fine PCT-less, but for the extra cautionary, (like me) a PCT is still a good idea.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i never said you cant stack the two. i said, for some PH cycles, it isnt needed. for andromass, its actually suggested that you take both. for androlean, TRS alone will suffice.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i just couldnt buy into the 'no pct at all' idea. im 95% sure im going to go with a PP ph for my first cycle (guess we gotta see how the new series goes, may opt out altogether since ive heard theyre supposed to be more potent, so the TRS stack may not suffice without a serm???). but on second thought, ill probably run androhard without the androlean as to avoid the 5dhea's possibility of estrogen conversion, and focus on prolactin control (probably just ~300mg of b6 or so, ive already got puffy nipples, but maybe its just my bf%).

that way, i can get all the benefits of a little fat loss, a little muscle gain, and give the TRS a shot!

..... after that, i may consider giving AM a shot with TRS+TCF1/no serm (i know a lot of people advise against it, so ill cross that bridge when i come to it, if i actually go through with it, ill let people know how it works out)... figure androbulk will be too suppressive to consider without a serm.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
i never said you cant stack the two. i said, for some PH cycles, it isnt needed. for andromass, its actually suggested that you take both. for androlean, TRS alone will suffice.
i meant stacking AH+AL... i was just asking your opinion on using the TRS for a stack of those two.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if it was me, i wouldnt go without a SERM. but you can get by well with TRS + TCF 1