Androhard/Lean is kicking my ase - AnabolicMinds.com

Androhard/Lean is kicking my ase

Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.

Androhard/Lean is kicking my ase

Not having a bash but I feel pretty dissappointed right now. Week three of Hard/Lean and its just not even close to meeting my expectations or delivering what the advertising promised. I took version one of hard and got better results. My libido is just gone and I generally feel like absolute ****. I dont think even superdrol messed with me this much. Not sure about even trying V#. Shame.

Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

Do you have a log? Whats ur training and diet look like?
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.

No log. Iam around 500 below maintainance. High protein/fat diet. I have been following the routine provided with Lean, basically high volume 5 x week. The workouts feel so gruelling in a depleted state.
    •   

Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.

Get your money back.
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by zendog View Post
    Not having a bash but I feel pretty dissappointed right now. Week three of Hard/Lean and its just not even close to meeting my expectations or delivering what the advertising promised. I took version one of hard and got better results. My libido is just gone and I generally feel like absolute ****. I dont think even superdrol messed with me this much. Not sure about even trying V#. Shame.
    Have you tried cutting back the dose at all? Interesting that you pointed out the difference in results from the old vs new formula. The feedback on ah in general is with a lot of lethargy and upset tummys, which sucks as I have a weak stomach in general and bought two bottles. I opened up one bottle and took two caps to see what I would feel like and got some slight nausea, which in the long term probably means I won't be liking a full blown cycle of the ah very much.

I have a bottle of the original AH that I will probably be running instead, along with another epiandrosterone product to hopefully avoid what you have been experiencing. Based on your feedback and others, along with my little test, I think it's safe to say I'm going to have to pass on a complete ah run and probably look into a trade of some sort if anyone is interested.

I think PP is one of the premier companies in the supplement industry(and I will continue to support them), it just sucks that some of the advancements they made with their products are causing these annoying issues.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Send me a PM, I'd like to know more...
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Hmm that really sucks man. sorry to hear.
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

what were your expectations?
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.

I was expecting the product to deliver as per the write up/advertising. I expected to have have energy, sex drive, focus and not to mention the anabolic power of 457mg Mast or Primo + the 91mg of Injectable Test from Lean. I've had my little rant and don't want to bash PP any more as I have used their other products with great success.