Awards
First off, my stats:

Age-29
Ht-6'3"
Weight-230
BF~11%
Years lifting-10+
Previous cycles-NONE!!!

Thats right, I'm choosing PP's ANDROLEAN as my first ever pro-compound. A little about me first before I explain why I chose this product over the abundance of aas/ps products available today. I've been training for over 10 years but with very little success for the first 6. Starting out I was just like everyone else; skinny, and VERY UNEDUCATED! So my lack of results early on are not surprising, but after spending years reading Muscle & Fiction trying every "pack on 20lbs of muscle" workout they herald across their covers to no avail, I began reading books. Mainly on bodybuilding. The information I began to study was--uh--a lot different than the magazines. The main thing that changed? I learned how to eat! Suddenly I transformed my 190lbs struggling physique into, at my highest, a 230lbs single digit BF machine! Okay, maybe not a machine, but I was happy. This happened over the course of approximately 2 years with all the staple supps, creatine, beta-alanine, omegas, etc...

My training and diet are tailored specifically to my body, as I've experimented with this quite a bit in the past. I know what works for me, and I've learned how to listen to my body. Alright, enough rambling, now on to my decision. Originally I would lurk the pages of AM reading post after post in an effort to learn more about advanced supplements and finally had to sign up. After signing up I spent a long time reading and *ehem* using the search bar to grow my understanding of these compounds. I've learned a lot, and thanks to all of you! I'm finally at the age I feel that my body will respond well to something, but I'm more from the conservative field. High-risk high-reward compounds didn't suit me. Most people tend to look at these products as "miracle workers", that all they need to do is take the hardest hitting new compound and poof, you'll look like Jay Cutler. The truth is these are "supplements" to "supplement" our training and nutrition. Without the groundwork laid, the structure just won't stand, and if you haven't made gains without aas/ps, you won't do well with them. I'll now step off my soapbox.

I chose ANDROLEAN for the following reasons: safe compound, very mild so I can see how my body will react with minimal sides, and great reps! I've witnessed the PP reps share their knowledge with many AM members and never push someone into one of their products. This led me to believe the products must speak for themselves. :)

As for my diet and training, my struggle in the past has always been horrible motivation and energy while cutting, this is where I'm hoping AL will deliver! I'm in the process of moving so no gym membership for the next month :( but you can run and do push/pull ups anywhere (another reason why AL is a good choice right now). I'll be doing HIIT training for 1hr every morning, then circuit training 3-4 days a week in the evening (because no gym membership while I move). Kcals will be 2500 with 60/30/10 protein carbs and fat. I will cycle down carbs (thus reducing calories) every 2 and 3 days. Example: day 1 normal, days 2 and 3 cycled down, day 4 normal, days 5,6, and 7 cycled down. This allows me to keep a weekly routine.

Please jump aboard and feel free to chime in with advice! Also, PP reps and anyone that has experience with this product, is there anything else I should expect for sides? PCT will be PP Test rec stack along with daa.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
havent seen many AL solo's. def interested in this. u able to do before/after pics?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds good !!! excited to see the before and afters...no homo haha

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
A quick FYI, I started my first dose yesterday so today is day 2. Im dosing at 6AM before cardio and at 1PM. Nothing to report as of yet, but each time I've dosed I've noticed you get really hot for about 30 mins or so. It's weird, like a hot flash for a women! Lol... I'll be ready for the energy as I'm already feeling beat from the restricted cals and cardio.

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Matt and HTS, thanks for following!

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Day 3

Nothing to really update on yet, but I did want to let you guys know I was off on my BF measurement, closer to 10-11%. Either way, the good news is that I've noticed no annoying sides (I saw a lot of people complain about grapefruit related stuff). Energy was good today, although today is my high carb day (only about 200 so nothing crazy). My GF and I went out to sushi and I went crazy on sashimi then had about 9 pieces of salmon with rice. I freaking love sushi :D.

The most interesting part of this log, for me at least, is the dramatic change in workout. I'm very much a heavy compound lifter fan, even when cutting. But, considering I have no access to a gym for the next 2-3 weeks I'm going to be improvising with a lot of weighted push and pull ups. My cardio is insane right now as I'm doing about 2 hours a day (only 50 mins HIIT) and training at altitude! So hopefully I'll see some benefit from an increased red blood cell count. Scale still says 230 but I don't expect anything dramatic in the first week.

Also, is dosing in any way size dependent? I know plasma levels are plasma levels, but just wondering if I'd benefit from a slightly higher dose?

I will say I'm really excited for this; if everything goes according to plan I'll be making a rather large investment in the Andro Series. I keep wanting to throw in AH because of all the great AH/AL logs and reviews, but I really want to see how I respond and also what AL can do on it's own.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am a fellow sushi lover. There's a place nearby that has all you can eat sashimi for less than $15. They lose a lot of money on me :D

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man... I live in japan and there are no all you can eat sushi places. Although we have 1$ plates. Two pieces per place.

But then again we have generic sushi at some of the standard buffets.

I love the sushi.

Also, on my AH AL run I noticed no grapefruit breathe or stomach irritation.

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
End of day 4

Not too much going on yet but my GF says I look more vascular; I'll take it. Energy is in the dumps but that is due to carb cycling because yesterday I felt great. Mood is positive and sleep seems
more restful. Only light exercise for the weekend. Monday is when I get a cheat meal, and all I can say is I feel terribly sorry for the cheeseburger that I'm soon to destroy!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
End of day 4

Not too much going on yet but my GF says I look more vascular; I'll take it. Energy is in the dumps but that is due to carb cycling because yesterday I felt great. Mood is positive and sleep seems
more restful. Only light exercise for the weekend. Monday is when I get a cheat meal, and all I can say is I feel terribly sorry for the cheeseburger that I'm soon to destroy!
Hehe. When I ran that I felt great!!
Everything was up on cycle. Sleep, mood, workouts, and life lol.

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Hehe. When I ran that I felt great!!
Everything was up on cycle. Sleep, mood, workouts, and life lol.
Do you remember how long it took before you noticed this stuff?

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Also, I'm going to try and post my beginning pic sometime today. I was going to wait and post both at the end but I feel like if some of you were to see my starting/current body comp then you all may be able to give more accurate advise.

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Starting pic. This was taken the evening of day one. I look leaner in the morning, as everyone does, but I want the before and afters to be as accurate as possible so both will be taken in the evening.
photo.JPG

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting pic. This was taken the evening of day one. I look leaner in the morning, as everyone does, but I want the before and afters to be as accurate as possible so both will be taken in the evening.View attachment 44578
You are pretty lean dude! Looks to be a very good AL cycle.

Shouldnt lose much/if any muscle mass on the AL :D

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Following....wow, i've been away from AM for tooo long, been like two months since i got on, the formats changed and err-thing lol.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Following....wow, i've been away from AM for tooo long, been like two months since i got on, the formats changed and err-thing lol.
There have been a couple tweaks back and forth. I am a daily user and still sometimes find myself asking "when the hell did that change?"

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Just wanted to give everyone following an update. I had to stop using AL about 6 days in due to some undesirable issues. I'm waiting on bw so I don't want to comment until I have all the facts. As soon as I have results I'll give a more thorough update.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to give everyone following an update. I had to stop using AL about 6 days in due to some undesirable issues. I'm waiting on bw so I don't want to comment until I have all the facts. As soon as I have results I'll give a more thorough update.
Sad to hear that dude... Take care of yourself and stay healthy!!

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Sad to hear that dude... Take care of yourself and stay healthy!!
I appreciate the kinds words. Sorry to disappoint on the log. I hope to have everything sorted out in a couple weeks.

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Alright everyone, here's the story. Now that I have bloods back I'm a little more comfortable discussing this with everyone.

I started my AL and on day 2 I noticed a tinge in my right nip, figuring it was all in my head so I continued dosing as normal. They started to itch but I figured it was just a little estrogen binding and because it didn't hurt I wasn't too concerned. Being that this is my first cycle (if you can even call a 6 day run of AL a cycle) I didn't want to scare too easily so I just brushed it off. Day 6 I was lactating by 10AM and obviously freaked!

Everything is normal. Which is good news, just not exactly sure what happened here.

HDL 53
LDL 64
TEST SERUM 674
LH 4.5
ESTRADIOL 26.7
AST 28
ALT 17

My only guess is that (from the reading I've done) the DHEA is quite estrogenic, and because I ran this product solo it quickly threw my E2 out of whack. This could also explain my lower HDL, even though it's still in normal range. I do know last time I was checked it was higher, but I'm not concerned. Thoughts, anyone?

A quick note, when I say DHEA is estrogenic, I mean 5-DHEA, not the other isomers.

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
are you going to jump back on or just call it quits? Interesting to see if it happens again. But completely understand if you decide not to, as the sensitive nips is a scary thing!

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
are you going to jump back on or just call it quits? Interesting to see if it happens again. But completely understand if you decide not to, as the sensitive nips is a scary thing!
Nah, I'm calling it quits. I'll continue with my cut but stay natural. I want to try AH and possibly AM V3. As I said I think it's the 5-DHEA causing me problems so I'll stay away from it. If I do run AM I may run it along side a mild AI. the 1-DHEA has very low estrogenic properties and the 4-DHEA is slightly estrogenic but has a stronger anabolic/androgenic effect. It all just depends what v3 looks like.

I will continue to pursue using PP's products for all the same reasons; safe, effective, and I really want to support a company taking a huge risk to produce safer compounds. A lot of companies just buy bulk hormones, re-name it something catchy, slap a label on it and say theirs is "the best". At least PP is pioneering something that could change the way people use these compounds.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nah, I'm calling it quits. I'll continue with my cut but stay natural. I want to try AH and possibly AM V3. As I said I think it's the 5-DHEA causing me problems so I'll stay away from it. If I do run AM I may run it along side a mild AI. the 1-DHEA has very low estrogenic properties and the 4-DHEA is slightly estrogenic but has a stronger anabolic/androgenic effect. It all just depends what v3 looks like.

I will continue to pursue using PP's products for all the same reasons; safe, effective, and I really want to support a company taking a huge risk to produce safer compounds. A lot of companies just buy bulk hormones, re-name it something catchy, slap a label on it and say theirs is "the best". At least PP is pioneering something that could change the way people use these compounds.
Did you buy it directly from us. If so, contact CS and they'll take care of you.

S

smallpecs

Awards
If I do run AM I may run it along side a mild AI.
I was thinking about picking up 2 bottles of Andromass and running Triazole alongside it for that same reason. Which AI were you thinking about?

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
I was thinking about picking up 2 bottles of Andromass and running Triazole alongside it for that same reason. Which AI were you thinking about?
Something mild, like erase. I'll have Aromasin on hand just in case. But for this I'll have a full PCT planned. I talked to a dr, he wasn't exactly pumped, but I just told him I wanted to "run this as safe as possibly". I really feel like its worth talking to someone. And no excuses, I'm doing this all no insurance.

I'll have Torem for a SERM, but this will be a few months out. Damn I'd love to put on 20lbs...