ANDROLEAN SOLO LOG!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by kc777 View Post
    I appreciate the kinds words. Sorry to disappoint on the log. I hope to have everything sorted out in a couple weeks.
    Health is always first concern, don't apologize for making the wise choice.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

2. Alright everyone, here's the story. Now that I have bloods back I'm a little more comfortable discussing this with everyone.

I started my AL and on day 2 I noticed a tinge in my right nip, figuring it was all in my head so I continued dosing as normal. They started to itch but I figured it was just a little estrogen binding and because it didn't hurt I wasn't too concerned. Being that this is my first cycle (if you can even call a 6 day run of AL a cycle) I didn't want to scare too easily so I just brushed it off. Day 6 I was lactating by 10AM and obviously freaked!

Everything is normal. Which is good news, just not exactly sure what happened here.

HDL 53
    LDL 64
    TEST SERUM 674
    LH 4.5
    ESTRADIOL 26.7
    AST 28
    ALT 17

My only guess is that (from the reading I've done) the DHEA is quite estrogenic, and because I ran this product solo it quickly threw my E2 out of whack. This could also explain my lower HDL, even though it's still in normal range. I do know last time I was checked it was higher, but I'm not concerned. Thoughts, anyone?

A quick note, when I say DHEA is estrogenic, I mean 5-DHEA, not the other isomers.
    •   

3. are you going to jump back on or just call it quits? Interesting to see if it happens again. But completely understand if you decide not to, as the sensitive nips is a scary thing!

4. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy
    are you going to jump back on or just call it quits? Interesting to see if it happens again. But completely understand if you decide not to, as the sensitive nips is a scary thing!
    Nah, I'm calling it quits. I'll continue with my cut but stay natural. I want to try AH and possibly AM V3. As I said I think it's the 5-DHEA causing me problems so I'll stay away from it. If I do run AM I may run it along side a mild AI. the 1-DHEA has very low estrogenic properties and the 4-DHEA is slightly estrogenic but has a stronger anabolic/androgenic effect. It all just depends what v3 looks like.

I will continue to pursue using PP's products for all the same reasons; safe, effective, and I really want to support a company taking a huge risk to produce safer compounds. A lot of companies just buy bulk hormones, re-name it something catchy, slap a label on it and say theirs is "the best". At least PP is pioneering something that could change the way people use these compounds.

5. Quote Originally Posted by kc777 View Post
    Nah, I'm calling it quits. I'll continue with my cut but stay natural. I want to try AH and possibly AM V3. As I said I think it's the 5-DHEA causing me problems so I'll stay away from it. If I do run AM I may run it along side a mild AI. the 1-DHEA has very low estrogenic properties and the 4-DHEA is slightly estrogenic but has a stronger anabolic/androgenic effect. It all just depends what v3 looks like.

I will continue to pursue using PP's products for all the same reasons; safe, effective, and I really want to support a company taking a huge risk to produce safer compounds. A lot of companies just buy bulk hormones, re-name it something catchy, slap a label on it and say theirs is "the best". At least PP is pioneering something that could change the way people use these compounds.
    Did you buy it directly from us. If so, contact CS and they'll take care of you.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

Did you buy it directly from us. If so, contact CS and they'll take care of you.
    Yeah I already did. Thansk

7. Quote Originally Posted by kc777 View Post
    If I do run AM I may run it along side a mild AI.
    I was thinking about picking up 2 bottles of Andromass and running Triazole alongside it for that same reason. Which AI were you thinking about?

8. Quote Originally Posted by smallpecs

I was thinking about picking up 2 bottles of Andromass and running Triazole alongside it for that same reason. Which AI were you thinking about?
    Something mild, like erase. I'll have Aromasin on hand just in case. But for this I'll have a full PCT planned. I talked to a dr, he wasn't exactly pumped, but I just told him I wanted to "run this as safe as possibly". I really feel like its worth talking to someone. And no excuses, I'm doing this all no insurance.

I'll have Torem for a SERM, but this will be a few months out. Damn I'd love to put on 20lbs...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-06-2011, 03:40 AM
  2. Androlean
    By rulk22 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 221
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 03:19 AM