AH with both AM and AL??

eman9090

Awards
this would be my second pro hormone cycle my first being H drol. Saw some really good gains and have decided that i want to cycle again but not with h drol. I've been doing about a months worth of research and im pretty much sold on the andro series. Only issue is that I cant decide if i want andro mass or andro lean. Right now im 6'p about 6'1 on a good day and weigh in the neighborhood of 174 lbs with about 8% bodyfat. Still don't have the definition that i want which makes me want androlean but at the same time i feel like i don't want to lose size so i lean towards mass but i don't know just how much mass is going to be put on. I can manage my diet to either product that isn't an issue. Is it possible to run a cycle of all three starting with mass then doing hard for the last 2 weeks of mass and the first 2 weeks of lean or does anyone recommend a similar product to lean with the same kind of fat burning capabilities? Or is it still possible to get cut on andromass or is it mostly water gains?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need to decide which one (bulking or cutting) is more important to you right now and then decide from there. Using all three of the products concurrently is overkill.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i agree as well. do your AM during the fall/winter then run AH/AL in the beginning of spring.

eman9090

Awards
Thanks for the input guys I decided to go with andro mass and androhard because it is fall and I don't plan on being at the beach anytime soon lol