Androlean quick question

njlprec

Awards
looking to run this for 3 weeks before i have a wedding to attend, thoughts on if this would even be benfecial to do?
also, given the sports season, how would drinking on sundays affect me taking this?
thanks everyone

Onnoc

Awards
Honestly, if you are 6' 150 I don't know that I would even be running a lean at that point. People run it for four weeks and get results though so I'm sure it would not be a waste to do it for three. I would try to finish out the fourth though even with the wedding. Just my two cents.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You might see some effects, but noticeable fat loss takes time.

njlprec

Awards
thanks guys. any shutdown would be extremely minimal if i;m correct?

looking to run this for 3 weeks before i have a wedding to attend, thoughts on if this would even be benfecial to do?
also, given the sports season, how would drinking on sundays affect me taking this?
thanks everyone

VikingBP

Awards
You'll notice a difference as long as your diet is good and you do alot of cardio. I wouldn't worry about shutdown on this stuff at all, especially if you're just doing 3 weeks. I would definitely at least finish off the bottle after the wedding and get your money's worth. Take a natural test booster after you're done if you're concerned, it couldn't hurt.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll notice a difference as long as your diet is good and you do alot of cardio. I wouldn't worry about shutdown on this stuff at all, especially if you're just doing 3 weeks. I would definitely at least finish off the bottle after the wedding and get your money's worth. Take a natural test booster after you're done if you're concerned, it couldn't hurt.
I agree, although I would say just for sure run the T-booster, it can't hurt.