6 Week Androlean/Epistane + 8 Week Andro Mass/Andro Hard Cycle

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
OK, I'm on week 3 of a 6 week Andro Lean/Epistane(40mg./day, just bumped tp 50 mg./day) cycle. I'm thinking of adding in Andro Mass at this point, and running it 8 weeks.

So, my cycle would actually be 11 weeks, as the Andro Mass will overlap with the Andro Lean/Epistane. In another 3 weeks, when the Epistane and Andro Lean are stopped I would add Andro Hard for the last 5 weeks.

I've been focusing on body fat reduction to this point and will continue to do so for 3 more weeks (12 week body fat reduction cycle, altogether). At this point the emphasis would shift slightly by increasing calories and volume to emphasize more strength and mass. So, I guess a cutting cycle shifting to more of a recomp cycle to finish.

I have Toremifene (3500 mg. bottle), Endo-Amp, DAA, for PCT.

Anyone see any problems with this? I do believe I will have no problem recovering with the Torem--it's incredibly effective for me.

Crowbar

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that's what I've been thinking about. Although I know I saw a post (maybe at PP) where someone did a similar cycle and recovered fine with just the Torem--but it does make me pause.

Crowbar

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah, that's what I've been thinking about. Although I know I saw a post (maybe at PP) where someone did a similar cycle and recovered fine with just the Torem--but it does make me pause.

Crowbar
I'd save the AM for a later time. That's a long time to be on a cycle of orals.